Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:46:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeFi project beginning to sounds ridiculous  (Read 1089 times)
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 09:36:45 AM

defi is a new market concept. as for me, it's more credible and transparent concept than IEO/ICO.  it shows that cryptomarket is becoming more sustainable and healthy than 3 years ago. besides, if you research a market you can really see that a lot of nice dex projects are rising and they have profitable defi tokens 
by the way i see most of valued dex-es are developed basically with eth blockchain. and i see nice projects based on Curve exchange also.
besides i've found an interesting stablecoin exchange based on Curve - xsigma, do u know them?
Bethekingdom

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 09:51:21 PM

defi is a new market concept. as for me, it's more credible and transparent concept than IEO/ICO.  it shows that cryptomarket is becoming more sustainable and healthy than 3 years ago. besides, if you research a market you can really see that a lot of nice dex projects are rising and they have profitable defi tokens 
by the way i see most of valued dex-es are developed basically with eth blockchain. and i see nice projects based on Curve exchange also.
besides i've found an interesting stablecoin exchange based on Curve - xsigma, do u know them?
i heard they have top options for liquidity providers, really, but i'm still cheking them
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 07:37:57 PM

Everyone has their own opinion. It seems to me that you can’t say so categorically that DeFi is absurd. It cannot be that millions of users have entrusted their money to ridiculous projects. There are really high quality products that are sure to bring good profits.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 07:51:37 PM

HoT Doge isn't hot anymore lol  Grin, all these new DeFi projects are just players, it's why you should play games with such projects only if you are capable, instead of investing money on new DeFi projects that are less popular it's better to go for strong DeFi projects

doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 10:15:57 PM

It will always happen like this because we still bad eggs among us and that they could do such things. Just need to be more careful with every minutes talks and Defi investments. There are still lots of people who are waiting to do this through defi project. Let's be careful.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 02:42:41 AM

Everyone has their own opinion. It seems to me that you can’t say so categorically that DeFi is absurd. It cannot be that millions of users have entrusted their money to ridiculous projects. There are really high quality products that are sure to bring good profits.
That's right, and everyone who has an opinion has also researched it first so they can channel their opinion when there are related things that can be expressed at this time, so I don't think that's wrong either.
everyone is entitled and can give their opinion on a project or anything. but sometimes some do not conduct research first or simply provide suggestions or ideas. isn't it when something that is shared without doing any research beforehand can also make new people get lost with what they read?
the defi project might provide an interesting breakthrough for the crypto industry. but a lot of new people are attracted by the hype going on in the market without knowing how the real market changes the situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: