Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is exchange.bitcoin.com scam?  (Read 126 times)
Cryptodiscuss (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 09:25:44 AM

Guys I don't know what to think about this exchange! They arranged trading competitions, and then disqualified all winners. 40+ of them. Their explanation was that they were doing wash trades, but wash trades were not disqualification criteria!  And here is quote from exchange: "All trades that can be deemed to be "wash trades" will not count towards your total trading volume for this Trading Competition." Only disqualification criteria was dual account trading, and I know that I wasn't doing that. But after competition they said that they are disqualifying anyone who done wash trade. So if you buy and sell from their bot or even if you really did wash trades you gave them their fees and they dump you like trash and, I am speculating this, they gave prices to their staff or other people conected with staff that are AND THIS IS A FACT - changed their nicknames after the competetion, and some of them even in the middle of the competition, I guess to cover their tracks, so now so called winner of the "senso" competition "baronsreins" is called "Innerbloom". Am I wrong or is someone else got double crossed!?
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 09:58:11 AM

What could you expect from Roger Ver? He is trying to scam everyone that BCH is real BTC!  Cheesy
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:48:36 AM

It's always better to join trading competitions with popular exchanges. I don't think there is someone here who have used that exchange and if there is, that's very rare.

How did you know the trading competition? I can't remember that I even saw a news about this exchange. I'm aware of the forum shutting down but their exchange, I am not.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 12:49:16 PM

Guys I don't know what to think about this exchange! They arranged trading competitions, and then disqualified all winners. 40+ of them. Their explanation was that they were doing wash trades, but wash trades were not disqualification criteria!  And here is quote from exchange: "All trades that can be deemed to be "wash trades" will not count towards your total trading volume for this Trading Competition." Only disqualification criteria was dual account trading, and I know that I wasn't doing that. But after competition they said that they are disqualifying anyone who done wash trade. So if you buy and sell from their bot or even if you really did wash trades you gave them their fees and they dump you like trash and, I am speculating this, they gave prices to their staff or other people conected with staff that are AND THIS IS A FACT - changed their nicknames after the competetion, and some of them even in the middle of the competition, I guess to cover their tracks, so now so called winner of the "senso" competition "baronsreins" is called "Innerbloom". Am I wrong or is someone else got double crossed!?

if they think they are being  cheated then they should give the rewards to participants that they think is qualified to recieve the rewards in competition. IF they don't do that then the competition is just a big scam for every one to use that exchange they use competition as another face of  free advertisement without wanting to give the reward to any one.

Cryptodiscuss (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 01:12:11 PM

It's always better to join trading competitions with popular exchanges. I don't think there is someone here who have used that exchange and if there is, that's very rare.

How did you know the trading competition? I can't remember that I even saw a news about this exchange. I'm aware of the forum shutting down but their exchange, I am not.

Im subscribed to theirs newsletter, so I got hooked up.

the competition is just a big scam for every one to use that exchange they use competition as another face of  free advertisement without wanting to give the reward to any one.

I think this is the case!
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 01:34:48 PM

Im subscribed to theirs newsletter, so I got hooked up.
I thought you only landed on that website by accident and through ads on the web. Because in the past, those who have shared something like this when people ask them. It's either their friends shared it to them or they have seen it through the web.

I can't blame you with that because those offers are really attracting. Just make this scenario as a useful experience.

mdhera8067

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 04:19:10 PM

Yes I will join this reading compition and do 19 BTC trade volume in 7 days. I didn't wash trade but they disqualify me. when I ask them why disqulefy me they didn't any reason. They take trading fee from user and disqulefy them without any reason.
Cryptodiscuss (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 06:50:42 PM

Yes. Worst thing is that they do not want to give any explanation or proof of violation of rules.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 08:51:36 PM

Be happy you made it out of the platform with your coin. I don't dive into platforms promising to pay for trading a certain amount of tokens or USD equivalent because they are yet to prove themselves, unlike binance, these exchanges are still trying to grow both liquidity and also make money out of gas fees.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: