Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sure, We have good DeFi project.  (Read 681 times)
AqibSarwar (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:20:32 AM

Sure, we have good DeFi project, but there is still high risks. For example, yEarn Finance token YFI already worth 19 130$, higher than bitcoin. The coin was issued on July 18, 2020 and started with $35. A month later, on August 18, its price had already reached $12,800, overtaking bitcoin. Today, the token has reached a price peak in the area above $19,000. In a month and a half, YFI rose by 50,000%. A coin that is only a month old is already so incredibly expensive, I could certainly be wrong, but this is the last coin I would invest in, too loud to call it a bubble, but it can't be anything else. Such a young project simply physically can't create such a real value in such a short period of time, this price is conditioned by faith in further growth, not by project development.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Think Crypto

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:21:28 AM

During 2017, there were many projects that were listed on the top exchanges. They must have been successful. The project will die if hyped. I don't think there has been much success since the current 2017. The reason for success is because of fraud and scams. Various projects have not been successful due to fraud and scams. He left the market with a lot of money. But currently being successful. People have started blindly investing. Because he wants to make up for his loss. Team can cheat. So people are investing despite being risky. Everyone be careful, you invest your money carefully.
Chukwunonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:25:54 AM

It's so disappointing that I missed the YFI project when it listed at 35$, imagine if one has purchased only 2 tokens upon its listing. We would have made over a million percent return on investment. The Cryptocurrency industry could be very lucrative and I wish to find a project like YFI before it starts increasing this much.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:47:38 AM

It's so disappointing that I missed the YFI project when it listed at 35$, imagine if one has purchased only 2 tokens upon its listing. We would have made over a million percent return on investment. The Cryptocurrency industry could be very lucrative and I wish to find a project like YFI before it starts increasing this much.
dont be disapponted with this condition, there are alot new project that possible could happen like yearn finance too. as we know today many new project with " Y " name and investors very interested and dare to speculate . i 've see more than five "Y" token series and most of them gain profit in few days after listing.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 01:42:08 PM

There is only one thing I don't understand. why we see such strong growth? The only reason is the simple FOMO. I don't think any project can be more popular than Bitcoin and cost more

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 02:21:12 PM

It is more of a regret than a disappointment, because those who dare to risk buying at $ 35 the first time it is listed will obviously be very profitable at this point, and rest assured that projects like YFI are very rare in crypto.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 02:28:06 PM

I don't think this tokens can sustain for long. I see bubble coming up. Hotdog went from 4000$ to 1$ in 4hrs. This is really a mess. Imagine buying at 3500$. We should be careful not to get caught

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 02:29:30 PM

There is only one thing I don't understand. why we see such strong growth? The only reason is the simple FOMO. I don't think any project can be more popular than Bitcoin and cost more
Beside of FOMO and there will always be another reason why FYI has already increased a lot and it was worth 3 BTC at this moment.

IMO the first factor should the low supply that makes people gets a very small chance to own the FYI coin and the functionality of the platform may become another sense reason for FYI worth a lot of money. FYI was also backed by so many big names

FOMO is not the only reason.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 02:33:58 PM

I don't think this tokens can sustain for long. I see bubble coming up. Hotdog went from 4000$ to 1$ in 4hrs. This is really a mess. Imagine buying at 3500$. We should be careful not to get caught
Being careful is always recommended, but what is more important before making a purchase on any token is strong research and analysis on that token, because buying at a high price clearly has a lot of risk and the potential for loss is also very large.
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 04:21:16 PM

All those YF* whatever DeFi projects just come out suddenly to beat other strong DeFi projects like chainlink, I don't just get it, for Chainlink to get to where it is today it takes the project some time but these YFI or YFII just storm everything, you don't have to be warned as it's obvious that these projects are hyped projects

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 04:31:28 PM

All those YF* whatever DeFi projects just come out suddenly to beat other strong DeFi projects like chainlink, I don't just get it, for Chainlink to get to where it is today it takes the project some time but these YFI or YFII just storm everything, you don't have to be warned as it's obvious that these projects are hyped projects
You don't get it yet you're wearing a signature about defi project, isn't it a blasphemous act of you? Or you you think Oikos should be the one right now to FOMO? When we get to bear market we'll see the real price of this DeFis, right now maybe buy the hype.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:08:02 PM

DeFi is a really good concept; but these coins are all mostly shit...

Ppl forgot what happened to MKR collaterals when BTC went to 4k
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:15:14 PM

DeFi is a really good concept; but these coins are all mostly shit...

Ppl forgot what happened to MKR collaterals when BTC went to 4k
People always forget their negative experience when FOMO starts on the market. they now pay 50 percent commission on the Ethereum blockchain to buy coins. They are crazy and not afraid to lose their money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:37:45 PM

There are many Defi projects today and quite alright there are legit ones and there are others that are just pushed by hype. Now take a look at most Defi projects, especially those that were there from the onset, you will realize it took the developers time, efforts and many Improvements for them to stand out then attract massive attention which of course led to their price increase. Now these type of Defi projects weren't moved by hype or low supply but rather by what they offers. Then on the other hand, a project like YFI, which was launched just few months ago has reached a breathtaking price, of course many will say it's because of low supply but I will say it's just hype and fomo, nothing more. It took Bitcoin years to reach where it is today, same with other major coins and this one reached such priced within months, there is every reason to be careful of such type of projects.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 06:04:04 PM

There are good defi projects until the hype is over. Its a good ride though. Just imagine how much you could have if you have bought YFI while its still worth $18k. I was actually planning to buy at that price but thought it could dip any time but didn't.

I don't know where the hype about Decentralize Finance started. Last year, I was interested in defi, but because of the many hacks that have occurred, I don't like it now, and now everyone is just aware of defi? Where have you been?

It just started early this year, the first I saw was the Synthetix until I learn Aave was the first in Lending platform.

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 06:26:40 PM

It's only been around for more than a month, but the price has grown a lot. Obviously this is just FOMO and the price will definitely fall in the future, and I think the price has gone too high and how we can invest in it. Too dangerous and risky
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 06:56:32 PM

At the beginning of the knowing YFI, I couldn't believe that the price could go far beyond the current bitcoin price, the current an increase in YFI's price is due to the DeFi system which is currently becoming popular and is being used by crypto platforms, one of which is the YFI cryptocurrency which does use the DeFi system, I think the DeFi system will continue to push up some cryptocurrency prices in the future, such as Bitcoin, ETH and other cryptocurrencies and it's a good time to invest the money we have into some trusted cryptocurrencies

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:01:00 PM

Sure, we have good DeFi project, but there is still high risks. For example, yEarn Finance token YFI already worth 19 130$, higher than bitcoin. The coin was issued on July 18, 2020 and started with $35. A month later, on August 18, its price had already reached $12,800, overtaking bitcoin. Today, the token has reached a price peak in the area above $19,000. In a month and a half, YFI rose by 50,000%. A coin that is only a month old is already so incredibly expensive, I could certainly be wrong, but this is the last coin I would invest in, too loud to call it a bubble, but it can't be anything else. Such a young project simply physically can't create such a real value in such a short period of time, this price is conditioned by faith in further growth, not by project development.
But what kind of volume that coin had? It is very easy to create a coin that technically has a higher price than bitcoin, but if it has no volume and no one is buying it or selling it then that coin is worthless despite the apparent huge price, the second aspect is the market cap, what market cap it had? Once again it is easy to claim that one coin has surpassed bitcoin when it comes to its price but if its market cap is minuscule then it is all an illusion to try to lure inexpert investors and maybe it could be even a scam.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:12:56 PM

It's only been around for more than a month, but the price has grown a lot. Obviously this is just FOMO and the price will definitely fall in the future, and I think the price has gone too high and how we can invest in it. Too dangerous and risky

I agree. It's like a game of chance or a lottery. People buy new tokens in the hope of a quick take-off, but they also can a lot to lose.
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:38:21 PM

YFI itself, I think it is not a bubble because I think the increase of price YFI is purely due to interest from investor and also other factors, maybe because of the low supply, I myself knew that the token was only $ 60 at the time and was regret for hesitating to buy it, and now because of that coin, many projects with name "Yearn" have sprung up, many people have speculated that price of YFI could still go up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███