Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sure, We have good DeFi project.  (Read 681 times)
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 06:37:26 AM

Yes,Sure We have good defi project.Defi project always best.Some time this project price highly trade.This token economic so good.Defi project investment people interested.Defi project success huge profit investment people.People investment defi project fiend.Some time defi project scam bounty Hunter.
please join JetCash TalkEnglish forum; it will help you.
Smiley

Just think about my thoughts.
In 2016, the first projects on Ethereum were doublers (Send 1 coin, after a while, get two).
Haters said that the Ethereum was a scam, and in 2017 the ICO rally began.
There was a lot of scam, but now there are a lot of useful projects on Ethereum. The same will happen with the defi ecosystem. Soon people will get tired of farming shittokens (these are the same doublers in 2016) and only good projects will remain.

Very well said; a huge pullback will actually reveal the DeFi projects that survive and are worthy.

Anyways I always wonder how TRON survives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 07:47:58 AM

Don't just look at the price of the coins. Look at the supply too. They have only around 29,967 yearn in circulation for which the price of each token is high. The low supply also means that the price can easily be manipulated. True, the sudden rise from 30 USD to 19,000 USD is indeed alarming and kinda feels like the price has been manipulated.
People still people will invest in those projects without even thinking twice or learning more about the project. All they want is just profits.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 08:10:46 AM

well we will see that if indeed the YFI coin can last long enough then people will find it a good project.
but if not then YFI will only be hype right now like other defi coins which have increased due to hype.
however the market conditions are on the downturn at the moment, so we can't see a rise for a while.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 11:05:11 AM

Investing in Defi projects is risky, but the return it brings will be huge if you invest the right time. The prices of the Defi projects grew very quickly, but it also collapsed very quickly. In just 1-2 days the price can fall many times, like the DIA project or a few other projects like YAM, DOT ...
I can say that the DeFi projects now are very bubble-like and can collapse at any time if the market is unstable. I think before investing, you should set a selling price and not hold for too long because it can cause you to lose a lot. Anyway, now there are still a lot of good coin for investors and you should be careful before deciding.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 11:11:25 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

We have a good defi projects actually but looking at the current market situation, I can only pity those who rush to buy at the peak price. Most of DeFi projects are bleeding, take a look at the image below.
fauxLes

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 12:17:28 PM

It's so disappointing that I missed the YFI project when it listed at 35$, imagine if one has purchased only 2 tokens upon its listing. We would have made over a million percent return on investment. The Cryptocurrency industry could be very lucrative and I wish to find a project like YFI before it starts increasing this much.

You should have a look at new ones. Off course there is a risk but that's true for anything. Not taking a chance is also a risk. I put in a little into a new coin fiscus.fyi and it doubled since the beginning of the week. I'm hoping it moons like yearn did and I'm early, then Ill be a happy chap.  Smiley
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 02:48:36 PM

Don't just look at the price of the coins. Look at the supply too. They have only around 29,967 yearn in circulation for which the price of each token is high. The low supply also means that the price can easily be manipulated. True, the sudden rise from 30 USD to 19,000 USD is indeed alarming and kinda feels like the price has been manipulated.
People still people will invest in those projects without even thinking twice or learning more about the project. All they want is just profits.
It even touched 38K; but I am apprehensive. A more strict code review needs to be undertaken and pool liquidity shud be better; I feel it is over priced and 10K wud be much better imo.
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 09:11:12 AM

I can’t tell why the price has been able to reach that high, and it’s not just stopping there, the prices keeps going up and right now it has reached $30k, and the way I see it, it might keep going up. DeFi is the trend now and as long as it keeps on trending, the price will keep on increasing, but the question will be for how long it will continue to trend?

Because one thing I know for sure is that all these hypes don’t stay forever, they have their time and they just come and go, it might not even last for a year and it will be over and the price will go into correction. That’s why there is always one rule – try to manage your risks by buying what you can afford to risk.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 01:22:07 PM

Sure, we have good DeFi project, but there is still high risks. For example, yEarn Finance token YFI already worth 19 130$, higher than bitcoin. The coin was issued on July 18, 2020 and started with $35. A month later, on August 18, its price had already reached $12,800, overtaking bitcoin. Today, the token has reached a price peak in the area above $19,000. In a month and a half, YFI rose by 50,000%. A coin that is only a month old is already so incredibly expensive, I could certainly be wrong, but this is the last coin I would invest in, too loud to call it a bubble, but it can't be anything else. Such a young project simply physically can't create such a real value in such a short period of time, this price is conditioned by faith in further growth, not by project development.

I mean there are a lot of projects that switched to DeFi inorder to ride with the hype. Surely maybe atleast one of those projects would be good tho a good amount would be shit projects that just want to milk this hype.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 07:42:32 PM

I can’t tell why the price has been able to reach that high, and it’s not just stopping there, the prices keeps going up and right now it has reached $30k, and the way I see it, it might keep going up. DeFi is the trend now and as long as it keeps on trending, the price will keep on increasing, but the question will be for how long it will continue to trend?

Because one thing I know for sure is that all these hypes don’t stay forever, they have their time and they just come and go, it might not even last for a year and it will be over and the price will go into correction. That’s why there is always one rule – try to manage your risks by buying what you can afford to risk.
And now after only one day the price has almost reached 44,000 dollars and it is the highest price we have seen for such coin and it seems the coin has grown more than 50% during this week alone, if that doesn't tell you that coin is going through a major bubble and that anyone that has invested in it should get out as soon as possible then I do not know what kind of signs people need to acknowledge that information, that kind of growth is unsustainable and sooner or later it will crash.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 12:45:31 PM

There are still people who believe that if you invest in the right time or at the right project or whatever you are going to make a ton of money. First of all if you invest at the right time to the right project you can make money at everything, defi is not special in that case, every single coin in existence had or will have a good moment to buy, defi projects are not different, some of them had it, some of them might have it in the future, but they are like any other.

The problem here is that there is a hype right now and there are a billion different projects, almost all of them are fake or scam, which means defi was something cool but now it is tainted and people should be careful about what they are investing into, do not fall into scams who pose as cool new defi projects.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fauxLes

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 02:50:59 PM

Sure, we have good DeFi project, but there is still high risks. For example, yEarn Finance token YFI already worth 19 130$, higher than bitcoin. The coin was issued on July 18, 2020 and started with $35. A month later, on August 18, its price had already reached $12,800, overtaking bitcoin. Today, the token has reached a price peak in the area above $19,000. In a month and a half, YFI rose by 50,000%. A coin that is only a month old is already so incredibly expensive, I could certainly be wrong, but this is the last coin I would invest in, too loud to call it a bubble, but it can't be anything else. Such a young project simply physically can't create such a real value in such a short period of time, this price is conditioned by faith in further growth, not by project development.

I think it is probably better to have a look at similar but not yet recognized tokens. Still high risk but that is why the reward is high. Projects like sushi and fiscus.fyi, could be something to consider.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 02:55:43 PM

There is definitely more to that whole Defi topic than pure hype and FOMO. There are some Defi projects out there that have a solid foundation and a great use case and will likely be successful in the long term.
But those solid projects attract copy cat projects which are only looking for quick money and some naive people to scam.
So we need to find those good Defi projects and invest in those. Which is not easy if you want to invest early.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:50:57 AM

The thing about these things is that you have to get on early , and moreover it’s not every project that you get on early that’s going to be successful, but if you’re lucky to find one that happens to be successful and the price bursts like this, you’ve got to sell and secure your profit if you can or you will lose when the hype is over.

Most of these projects are usually successful as a result of the hypes they are getting and once the hype passes it will be over and you will see the prices will crash heavily. I don’t know what’s going to be the future of these DeFi tokens, I don’t know if they are going to be this high in the future if something should come out, because this market is usually all about trends, except for the old projects that has been able to establish themselves solidly.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 10:19:00 AM

there is still confusion about the news about this defi because it is still a new system and of course many are still seeing it first and not a little, many have followed. but will defi work properly and is it really a scam? time will also determine all of this because there is still a lot of unaccountable news which actually makes the defi problem so busy. we just wait is the best way, soon the impact will be seen.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:35:13 PM

There are still people who believe that if you invest in the right time or at the right project or whatever you are going to make a ton of money. First of all if you invest at the right time to the right project you can make money at everything, defi is not special in that case, every single coin in existence had or will have a good moment to buy, defi projects are not different, some of them had it, some of them might have it in the future, but they are like any other.

The problem here is that there is a hype right now and there are a billion different projects, almost all of them are fake or scam, which means defi was something cool but now it is tainted and people should be careful about what they are investing into, do not fall into scams who pose as cool new defi projects.
This is something I can agree with, people are desperate on getting on the DeFi market thinking this is the chance they have been waiting when they are too late, they should have invested in those coins at the beginning of the year and they could sell their coins for incredible profits now, but instead they are buying when we are close to the peak of the bubble and most likely the price of all of those projects will begin to go down as new money runs out and people finally realize they have been investing in projects that have nothing developed yet and that most likely will never develop anything at all.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 02:42:51 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2020, 03:02:20 PM by Ozero

It seems that, indeed, the YFI token grew in price mainly on the belief of investors in its further price growth. For a while, this token stopped growing, investors' faith was shaken and its price began to fall. Today YFI can be seen at position 24 in the CoinMarketCap table, although a few days ago this token was ranked 20. Its price dropped to $ 31,871, and a few days ago it was above $ 40,000. In one day, YFI's capitalization dropped by $ 45 million. If investors get scared and begin to take profits by selling YFI, then in a few days, or even hours, it may fall below the bitcoin price.

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 03:10:28 PM

YFI is one of the tokens that has experienced a significant increase in price and has surpassed BTC in recent times. things to remember when prices rapidly increase price decreases may occur at any time.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 09:24:05 PM

Recently there are many good defi project to invest in the market.One of the most reent and successful defi-project is YFI which has even surpassed the price of bitcoin in just a few months.I think now is the right time to invest in defi-projects one should just be cautious when investing because there are so many scam defi projects out there.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 01:52:19 AM

Recently there are many good defi project to invest in the market.One of the most reent and successful defi-project is YFI which has even surpassed the price of bitcoin in just a few months.I think now is the right time to invest in defi-projects one should just be cautious when investing because there are so many scam defi projects out there.
This is one of the DeFi projects that have shocked me the most up until now because the value of this coin has actually increased very high and exceeded investor expectations.

If talking about the most successful DeFi projects, YFI will definitely be in the top 10 because the profit that this coin brings to investors is huge. One more thing, DeFi's capitalization is on the rise and it is predicted that this will be the most prominent investment trend this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: