Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New DeFi project DINO - yield farm audit platform  (Read 299 times)
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 05:24:37 PM

I briefly read dino finance whitepaper, this project is quite interesting, unfortunately I didn't have time to join their discord and telegram group and it looks like now they closed both invitation links, will they make it reopen discord and telegram group in near future?
How good is it in your eyes? it’s was very old project around 2018 they created ann thread. website name was dinoplatform.com now they have reemerged dino.finance they are entering in defi function. r u bumping this project or u r attached with team members? it's fully inactive project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 03:41:47 PM

I briefly read dino finance whitepaper, this project is quite interesting, unfortunately I didn't have time to join their discord and telegram group and it looks like now they closed both invitation links, will they make it reopen discord and telegram group in near future?
How good is it in your eyes? it’s was very old project around 2018 they created ann thread. website name was dinoplatform.com now they have reemerged dino.finance they are entering in defi function. r u bumping this project or u r attached with team members? it's fully inactive project.

no he isnt . if you observed him he was a normal user of this forum. full member rank and also wearing a sig from an altcoin bounty but suspicious account that are linked to the teams project are usually newbie accounts  and accounts that carry the sig of thier own shilled projects . if you didnt do a background check on dino we wont know that they already been thier before because the title said new and this must be a lie ? or  they say its new because its now rebranded to defi  but others do this too but they are honest and tell the history of thier projects .
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 11:06:29 PM

It is better to have announcement thread where you will add some specific data in your project. Or add some link, roadmaps and partnerships so that your supporters or future investors will see the development of your project. Well, the defi project thing is the best way to hype the coin today. We don't need anymore developments rather than saying that we converted into defi or we grasp the defi world. Market seems to be bull when there are news only and not to real development.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2020, 05:51:53 PM

It is better to have announcement thread where you will add some specific data in your project. Or add some link, roadmaps and partnerships so that your supporters or future investors will see the development of your project. Well, the defi project thing is the best way to hype the coin today. We don't need anymore developments rather than saying that we converted into defi or we grasp the defi world. Market seems to be bull when there are news only and not to real development.
I do not know of this dino finance, I hope it comes out with good potentially,
The defi world just sound like its the best one ever whereas numerous number of investors had been scammed one way or the other, for that's fact that defi is somehow doing well, dinoplatform changed to dino.finance, therefore I can imagine the hype of defi coins
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 01:26:30 PM

One of the things many of these DeFi projects are good in doing is to use a very low supply such that most people will be moved into investing with the mindset that, since the supply is low, there is a bigger room for it to grow, but that has not been working out recently. Nevertheless, few months ago, there have being a huge rise in Defi projects and from every indications, they are launched just to follow up the hype and make money. This is true because this particular project, although have a website which is unlike some others, the telegram group is now a spam telegram group, nothing is happening therefore indicating that, the team are not working on anything and might have ran away with funds generated if any. The Twitter group as anticipated have little or no information whatsoever on the team's plan.
This then brings us to the need to be careful of a whole lot of Defi projects out there, while requiring us to make our findings to be very sure.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: