Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto for Fish farming and ornamental fish industry  (Read 357 times)
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 03:38:48 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2020, 03:51:34 PM by malekbaba

Fish keeping is my hobby and at a time a home based business. I face problem to import desired products from other countries due to payment method and currency. Somehow I manage but everytime I have to pay large fees.
I thereby want to establish a market place for fish farmers and fish keeper using crypto. We can buy crypto from localbitcoins or from other means but I think readymade crypto platform will be helpful.
There we can buy/sale items using crypto dedicated for crypto enthusiast only, no fiat lover. It is hard task if I try to do it alone. Lets make it easier.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 09:26:59 PM

Fish keeping is my hobby and at a time a home based business. I face problem to import desired products from other countries due to payment method and currency. Somehow I manage but everytime I have to pay large fees.
I thereby want to establish a market place for fish farmers and fish keeper using crypto. We can buy crypto from localbitcoins or from other means but I think readymade crypto platform will be helpful.
There we can buy/sale items using crypto dedicated for crypto enthusiast only, no fiat lover. It is hard task if I try to do it alone. Lets make it easier.
Your first step is to inform them that there is cryptocurrencies which all of you can use for buying and selling. It's a real money online that they can rely on.

Start with your area and fish farmers that you know. You can start a very small community using cryptocurrency as means of payment. Then, go with a platform if it's needed but I don't think that there's a need to it if you can start with a small group and then pay directly from each other or appoint someone who can be your local board trustee which can serve as an escrow.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 09:28:33 PM

I didn't understand you exactly on what you want. Do you mean you want to create a coin that will be use for payment in fishing industry or business and maybe you are needing support?

Well if for support, I have seen a thread here that is agriculture related maybe it could help or link you more to what you want. I will say be careful and do your research, I just feel to help maybe.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5169474.msg51971490#msg51971490
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 03:19:29 AM

I didn't understand you exactly on what you want. Do you mean you want to create a coin that will be use for payment in fishing industry or business and maybe you are needing support?

Well if for support, I have seen a thread here that is agriculture related maybe it could help or link you more to what you want. I will say be careful and do your research, I just feel to help maybe.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5169474.msg51971490#msg51971490

no he don't want to create crypto currency he want to use crypto as mode of payment selling fish from farmers they want to use crypto for less fees and easiest transaction that's what I understand.

The problem about your plan is the target market and if that country is already use crypto currency as payment option its hard since you are selling live fish .

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 05:49:57 AM

Ornamental fish farming is a niche market though and considering most fish keepers are not that tech savvy how do you think you can help them out? You would first have to gather a group of people who are like minded, teach then about crypto and how to keep it safe and then introduce your idea to them.

Are you thinking of using only bitcoin or a specific altcoin for this? Using bitcoin only might be the safer method because depending on how much demand you and other fellow fish keepers can generate, the altcoin intended for fish trading will vary in price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:36:11 AM

Ornamental fish farming is a niche market though and considering most fish keepers are not that tech savvy how do you think you can help them out? You would first have to gather a group of people who are like minded, teach then about crypto and how to keep it safe and then introduce your idea to them.

Are you thinking of using only bitcoin or a specific altcoin for this? Using bitcoin only might be the safer method because depending on how much demand you and other fellow fish keepers can generate, the altcoin intended for fish trading will vary in price.

Indeed. My local people are not that aware of crypto. I need to educate them, first. What problem I face, I like fish food from china. I need to buy RMB or USD. Like this if someone wants to buy from Europe. They need to buy RMB using their fiat. And suitable payment option is not available for everyone. Besides, trans fiat exchange rate will be added. So I want universal currency with no central authority like btc/eth. And I will teach people that btc is the game changer that will even reduce importing cost
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:52:14 AM

I am not into fishing or so cannot help you, but surely, I like the idea where all the interested one can come together and help each other as well and get their requirements fulfilled. It is sort of a win-win situation for everyone who wants to get the materials and also wanted to pay in crypto. Though no idea how many would be into fishing, but yes even if it is small numbers must be worth it.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 01:45:48 PM

I am very conscious of the expenditure involved in rearing fishes as my father is also a fish farmer and I help out with all of the operations involved. Getting a forum of fish farmers I think will help a great deal, beyond helping acquire required equipments for this I also know that ideas and experiences will be exchanged to better enhance production operations.

malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 09:23:29 AM

I am very conscious of the expenditure involved in rearing fishes as my father is also a fish farmer and I help out with all of the operations involved. Getting a forum of fish farmers I think will help a great deal, beyond helping acquire required equipments for this I also know that ideas and experiences will be exchanged to better enhance production operations.

Certainly. Please be a part of our farming society and share your experience with us. My plan is to make a marketplace. So we can trade quality products with ease using only crypto. At first it will be quitr small and closed community. Then we will proceed toward large community
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:34:45 AM

While you have a good intention helping other fish farmer(and also you) to have a ladderized mode of payments using Crypto but the problem is this market of Live fish trading is small for those who knows crypto(not unless you will advertise this and encourage other farmers to lean on this payment system.

anyway i wish you luck and mind sharing what kind of fishes have you?can you share some photos of your business .

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 04:33:34 AM

While you have a good intention helping other fish farmer(and also you) to have a ladderized mode of payments using Crypto but the problem is this market of Live fish trading is small for those who knows crypto(not unless you will advertise this and encourage other farmers to lean on this payment system.

anyway i wish you luck and mind sharing what kind of fishes have you?can you share some photos of your business .

Not the farmers but the buyers need to learn how to use crypto currency as payment and that is the big problem OP need to solve  to make his idea into reality. Instead of using crypto currency why not choose the online payment your country have or regularly use by many people in your country so it will make it easier to sell online.

Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 12:44:50 PM

Actually i like the idea of it, I like keeping fish but mostly indoor tank fishes, familiarization with the system involved using crypto as a payment will be a struggle to others, i like the idea of creating a forum first gathering customers that also have interest in the proposal, creating that will surely influence others knowing how easy it is, the fast transaction are one of the advantages but for me i prefer Bitcoin rather than Eth, Ethereum fees are so high right now, and the price fluctuation of the crypto will be another problem.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:28:17 AM

My Father is also a fish farmer though the fish is going straight to market because Live fish is in demand here in my place so all the catches mostly consumed for daily.

I support your initiative because this will take all the burdens of other fish exporter in the world but this will not going to be easy.

First - many farmers knows nothing about Crypto.

Second - even if they knew crypto mostly they hate or afraid about this.

So basically you need to make more action to make this this happen.
crypto.farm

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 05:36:21 AM

My Father is also a fish farmer though the fish is going straight to market because Live fish is in demand here in my place so all the catches mostly consumed for daily.

I support your initiative because this will take all the burdens of other fish exporter in the world but this will not going to be easy.

hello my humans i had to comment on this post, its very true what you say the education is a massive hurdle, and farmers are afraid of this.

i also live in farming country, we grow crops where i am from in canada, but plenty of open water for fish farms exist.
and i was lucky to register my domain crypto.farm back in 2017.

so if and when this project gets going, i would totally let this project use the fish.crypto.farm subdomain or i could forward it to your website as I think this will serve a good cause to help reduce the prices by creating a fish market like you say. I dont have much time or money now to work on this but in the future we could work together. send me a DM anytime. much love and good luck with the idea.
naureen978

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

I love to trade crypto & hold it for future profit

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 11:07:07 AM

That is the great idea and time to time crypto made easy life as well profitable. Now a day defi trend  is going on and millions of people are taking benefits from it. Your idea will be very helpful for so many people specially who's are interested in fishing as well they should know about this crypto. Personally I like your idea because it will be helpful for many people globally.

Thanks

─────────   CitizenFinance.io   ─────────
A DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM POWERING
THE NEXT-GEN NFT-BASED UTILITIES
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 07:42:28 PM

I have made a progress. I already have ordered some fish foods from abroad and I paid by btc. I had to convince an escrow and everything worked just smooth. But to establish smooth tx, we need to make ecommerce platform to secure our investment. I will work on it. Too much tasks to be done
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 04:38:35 AM

The important factor in the cryptocurrency knowledge of fellow fish farmers and traders. Their trust in process of transaction and they got no trust, how do u build it. Also is the safety and security of the coin. Not giving out the private keys, buying the right coin, sending to the right address. Whenever huge fund is involved it will take caution on safety and handling.

I am aware of the risks involved in the whole process. And I will make a physical training center where they will get the crypto education. And I will sale fish farming products like food, fish medicine, probiotics, test kits at good price so they can collect from me but only currency I will accept is crypro, no fiat. So they will get chance to know crypto and they will start using crypto to buy items from me
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 08:02:48 AM

hello my humans i had to comment on this post, its very true what you say the education is a massive hurdle, and farmers are afraid of this.

i also live in farming country, we grow crops where i am from in canada, but plenty of open water for fish farms exist.
and i was lucky to register my domain crypto.farm back in 2017.

so if and when this project gets going, i would totally let this project use the fish.crypto.farm subdomain or i could forward it to your website as I think this will serve a good cause to help reduce the prices by creating a fish market like you say. I dont have much time or money now to work on this but in the future we could work together. send me a DM anytime. much love and good luck with the idea.
Great to hear that this thread and my comment attract another farmer in other part of the world ,Have OP contacted you mate? and since you have already a domain back in 2017 i think there is small work needed to make this happen?

Looking forward for the success of this Project as this will Be a Big help for farmers around the world and not only for Fishing industries.

Will continue to check this thread if there is something we can help for the benefits on many specially now that the Market is going along the needs of every people.
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 08:56:36 AM

Crypto is valuable asset too, making use of crypto to buy fish farming stocks or products won't make it easier and cheaper, if you buy a product you still going to get delivered to, that's expenses, delivery won't be free and people got to pay for that too, so what will make it worthwhile using token to pay for fish products? Free delivery? Discount prices? Or just the easier payment part? I hope that's not it because it won't make any difference

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 03:26:44 PM

Crypto is valuable asset too, making use of crypto to buy fish farming stocks or products won't make it easier and cheaper, if you buy a product you still going to get delivered to, that's expenses, delivery won't be free and people got to pay for that too, so what will make it worthwhile using token to pay for fish products? Free delivery? Discount prices? Or just the easier payment part? I hope that's not it because it won't make any difference
What i'm seeing here is the Worldwide transaction is the main objective of this Project, to open access for the world of fishing community and not just locally .
With this the communication and transaction will be available worldwide.

Because each country has their own special breed of fish that might be needed in other part of the world and because of Bitcoin this will be opened up and may put on the table to talk ,so the opportunity of international trading will comes out to reality ,in our local this fish may worth cheap but in other part of the world this is very expensive specially if the place has a community that came from where the fish origins also comes from.

I see the future of this Project though i am not a fisherman nor a farmer , but i know the world of trade and i also know the needs of our own local when they are in abroad as many of my family members are spreading in other continents.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀