Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GRANSINO.com SCAMMY  (Read 181 times)
MAkkaroni (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:52:44 PM

Hey i deposited about 100EU towards their promotional campaign i was advertised by.

Choosed exacly this option while making deposit, and after fulfilling the requierments according to rules

(i played 3 UFC events with over 2.0 odds beeing half drunk picking) i was accused of "malicious strategies".

Their only reply why this happen was:

"We kindly draw your attention, again, that according to our general terms and conditions:

"8.7 The administration reserves the right to cancel the bonus and to refuse to provide it to the client in case of suspicion of violation of the fairness of the game or the use of malicious strategies. Moreover, the administration reserves the right to refuse to provide a bonus to the client without giving reasons and prior notification. In case of a dispute situation, the decision of the administration is considered final and is not negotiable."

Oh and they deny to withdrawal my deposit without sending my face with their site in background holding ID...

Totally humiliating considering i offered i would not complaint if they just let me move on...

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gransino

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 09:32:51 AM

Dear MAkkaroni,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Unfortunately we didn't find the post earlier, otherwise we would have replied long ago.

Can you please tell me your username in a private message so that we can investigate and take a closer look at your case? The KYC and withdrawal procedure is unfortunately standard and especially if someone who has acted against the terms and conditions tries to make a withdrawal.

Best Regards
Gransino Support
MAkkaroni (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 12:55:24 PM

Hi there, thanks for reply!

I was little off on a trip too.

Just sent you my username on PW.

My withdrawal is still under review after all that time, and the promised offer was declined without any reason.

Best Regards, Makkaroni.

TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 03:46:45 PM

My withdrawal is still under review after all that time, and the promised offer was declined without any reason.

Best Regards, Makkaroni.

After resolving your issue don't forget to change the topic title. In some cases its better to wait before opening a accusation and giving extra time to platform authority to check everything from their end. Platforms with large amount of registrant users usually faces customer support issues due to massive support tickets.

Anyway, good to see that Gransino authority have already made their response here. Please keep patience until you get the withdrawal confirmation from their end. 

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Gransino

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 04:43:54 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 04:58:39 PM by Gransino

Best Regards, Makkaroni.

After resolving your issue don't forget to change the topic title. In some cases its better to wait before opening a accusation and giving extra time to platform authority to check everything from their end. Platforms with large amount of registrant users usually faces customer support issues due to massive support tickets.

Anyway, good to see that Gransino authority have already made their response here. Please keep patience until you get the withdrawal confirmation from their end.  

Sorry, I have gotten no email from you? I tried to send you a private message, but got following error: "User 'MAkkaroni' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."
MAkkaroni (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 02:15:51 AM

Hi there, again thank you for reply, i enabled PM option(please do it too in user settings),

ad meritum. main concern is i did not received the promised grant after i fulfilled the requierments,

Gransino simply denied to payout me the grant i gambled for with my own money....

And btw withdrawal is still in progress after sending another bunch of selfies...

Thanks everybody for posting in this thread!   Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: