Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 08:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a 7btc loan for 6 months at 12% interest  (Read 1193 times)
jinman (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:45:54 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 10:00:31 AM by jinman

Im looking to secure a 7btc loan for 6 months with around 12% interest - I've been building a market for glass art / tobacco / weed products for btc - I've got wholesale glass connections as well as a handful of local blowers who've agreed to work on consignment for me. My market is unique in that we will offer custom pieces from blowers via direct lines of communication - something unheard of in the current glass economy. I've also arranged meetings with a handful of major glass distributors based out of los angeles (ie wicked sands // dementia) but I don't want to approach them before I've got proper capital to cover a few months of operations.

I would be happy to break down exactly what the btc would be used for if you're interested.

With regards to collateral - I've got little to nothing I can offer aside from my full identity and direct lines of communication with me. If you're local to los angeles we can meet up and write out a formal agreement. I have verifiable income that can cover the loan assuming the business does not take off - I am a 22 year old student and so unfortunately a bank loan is entirely ruled out.

I would attempt to crowdfund the seed funds but the btc options seem slim; few ideas seem to get funded. I'll find a way to make this happen no matter community response so if you're not interested in my offer kindly move on and don't troll my post with replies screaming scam - I'm here to be completely transparent.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,
Jesse

Edit: my trust shows 0 but I've got verified transactions on /u/jesseinman and one with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=181801
manoamano

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:09:18 AM

What is your income if you are a student?
jinman (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:15:40 AM

Apologies - I'm a part time student, 6 credits from an AA. I work full time at a tax office as assistant to a CPA in the spring and as manager of a bike rental shop on Santa Monica beach the rest of the year. I make roughly 1600-1800usd a month with 600 paid in rent, roughly 200 in gas and another 250 on food.
BenAnh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:41:12 AM

If you've got collateral you can borrow from me as much as you like and we can negotiate on the interest! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524457.0
jinman (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:07:12 AM

Sent you a message.
jinman (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:38:22 AM

Update: still seeking loan - adjusted to 9.5 btc total due to price drop.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3113

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 05:38:55 PM

With regards to collateral - I've got little to nothing I can offer aside from my full identity and direct lines of communication with me.

You won't get this loan, no matter how many times you bump the thread.  Sorry.  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:44:38 PM

I think you really need collateral if you want someone to offer you such loan ;\.

Are there no relatives who can offer you a loan in fiat? Friends, other students, family or maybe your boss?  

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
jinman (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:42:18 PM

With regards to collateral - I've got little to nothing I can offer aside from my full identity and direct lines of communication with me.

You won't get this loan, no matter how many times you bump the thread.  Sorry.  Sad

My apologies - don't mean to spam. I'll let the thread die off.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: