Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i make $100 in Bitcoin under 1 month if i start with $10  (Read 210 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 4178

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 07:06:39 PM

Hey everyone, I am newbie about bitcoin. I want to know Can i make $100 in Bitcoin under 1 month if i start with $10.

With bitcoin Nope, altcoin yes but more risky than even gambling. Lately I have been paying close attention to the altcoin industry mostly due to the DeFi hype and waiting for open opportunities to cashout on some big DeFi gems. As a result of constant monitoring the market I have seen project gives return of 1000%+ within months. The bad news is that I have also seen tokens lose value rapidly that turns thousands of dollars into hundreds with minutes.

With the current rate of bitcoin ~$10,000, buying $10 worth would give you around BTC0.001 excluding fees (assuming you bought via peer2peer) and not on centralized exchanges. That been said, you'll need 1 bitcoin to be worth around $100,000 for your BTC0.001 to be with $100 so sorry to disappoint but that won't be happening anytime soon especially in 1 month time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████