Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Downfall of dia data (DeFi)  (Read 1443 times)
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 06:12:49 PM

Don't know what is happening at this moment. Most of defi project lost their value incredibly. Especially for dia data, the recently successful defi token, launched IEO a months ago. Then it was start increasing incredibly, ATH around at $5.13  Sep 02, 2020 (3 days ago) but its only $2.09 today Sep 05, 2020. Just decrease more than half of its value within 48hours when it added binance exchange mainwhile

You really don't have anything to do with your time or perhaps you are a newbie in crypto or you are a bitter investor who buy Dia at the ath, either way your post is baseless, did you even read what you post, "downfall of Dia" don't make me laugh, maybe you should take a good look at the market before drawing conclusion, Dia is not even up to 2 month and you expect lambo  Grin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 06:15:29 PM

Quickly pumped up quickly sold out, the most important thing is to earn money here and now, I would not be surprised if most defi projects pretend to be dead with the appearance of bears.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:01:42 PM

I don't think Dia is that type of project that you will consider to be a pump and dump, in fact, every coin or token in market today have also witnesse this moment, crypto community are very funny, when price increases they complain about being pumped, when price decreases they complain about it being dumped, besides, you should blame btc that always drag other alts down always.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 07:19:17 PM

I don't think Dia is that type of project that you will consider to be a pump and dump, in fact, every coin or token in market today have also witnesse this moment, crypto community are very funny, when price increases they complain about being pumped, when price decreases they complain about it being dumped, besides, you should blame btc that always drag other alts down always.

almost all alt i think are about pump and dump. this DIA though is a good project, i wonder why its call a DEFI token when its a utility token. the only reason why its related to DEFI that the data they process are from the DEFI platforms.  can somebody tell me i'm wrong here? its how i understood what the project is.

its a cool project that has millions of $ in terms of trading volumes in 24hour. this dip is like giving a chance for those who hasn't bought dia tokens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 07:22:37 PM

As now full market is going down we can't only blame DIA for dumping. They have been listed on Binance 2-3days ago so I can that they are progressing. But the dump is not for the project. Actually it's a correction that the price of DIA needs. Because it pumped so fast. So, I'm seeing it in a positive way.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:33:33 PM

Don't know what is happening at this moment. Most of defi project lost their value incredibly. Especially for dia data, the recently successful defi token, launched IEO a months ago. Then it was start increasing incredibly, ATH around at $5.13  Sep 02, 2020 (3 days ago) but its only $2.09 today Sep 05, 2020. Just decrease more than half of its value within 48hours when it added binance exchange mainwhile
One minute silence for the people who bought it at the all time high, if it is added in the binance exchange then someone might dumped it for sure because deif craziness is all over the market so if someone dump it means there will be a chain reaction and result into panic selling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:45:24 PM

The main reason dumped the BTC price. Now BTC price is less than 10k$ which is 13.5% down in the last 7 days. ETH also down 20% in the last 7 days. And today BTC down more than 5%. In this case, altcoins the majority percent follow the BTC trend. when BTC goes down altcoins fall. I think DIA is down because of BTC. Now the market situation is critical. Traders are afraid and they are converting their money in USDT. DIA is a good project if the BTC downtrend stop then DIA will rise.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:01:25 AM

As now full market is going down we can't only blame DIA for dumping. They have been listed on Binance 2-3days ago so I can that they are progressing. But the dump is not for the project. Actually it's a correction that the price of DIA needs. Because it pumped so fast. So, I'm seeing it in a positive way.
The general trend of the market today is very bad and the DIA price is having a big correction in the last 2 days. Of course, there are many other very bad projects and for me the DIA is still too good for you to choose to invest in right now. I bought DIA at $1.9 today and will wait patiently for the market to bounce back in the near term as this is a good opportunity to buy more.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 04:09:57 AM

What can you expect from These overhyped currencies?
Expect more of this in the following days mate,Not even if the correction ends that these currencies will recover but instead continue to fell down from
whats their prices month ago.
Defi projects are starting to show Low appeal now and also Ethereum fells sharply yesterday and until today.
Link and Polkadot is on the same track now so better aware and sell your coins if you still have on hand now.

_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:50:11 AM

This is normal because not only DIA has experienced a decline, look at DIA's competitors such as Chainlink and BAND, all of whom have experienced a big decline, but I am sure that DIA's price will rise again in the near future, this is the right time to buy it and hold it for the next few weeks
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:51:03 AM

One minute silence for the people who bought it at the all time high, if it is added in the binance exchange then someone might dumped it for sure because deif craziness is all over the market so if someone dump it means there will be a chain reaction and result into panic selling.

It was more like a hype and thus with market has corrected a bit like btc is at 10k levels, so all coins have also fall and this Defi if looking in past few days had risen too much. So, they are even correcting much faster in this fall. Yes, those who had bought on high will find it difficult now as it may rise to those levels or not is quite sceptical.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:53:36 AM

This is normal because not only DIA has experienced a decline, look at DIA's competitors such as Chainlink and BAND, all of whom have experienced a big decline, but I am sure that DIA's price will rise again in the near future, this is the right time to buy it and hold it for the next few weeks

Since bitcoin is on a decline its normal for all the altcoins to dump too and it includes the Defi projects too. Defi projects and coins have a lot of short term scope and this is the time to buy cheap defi coins. They will soon be back to their original prices once the market recovers.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 06:57:08 AM

The DEFI drama and hype is not over yet. It's just the beginning of this new era. If you missed the profit from DIA, buy it now at sale price of around 2.00$.
The price of DIA and all other defi coins will pump more in the coming days.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:03:41 AM

BTC and ETH have slipped, in my opinion that is the only explanation for the situation on DeFi market. The market will definitely recover and we will see new highs, the show will go on

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:19:01 AM

Most likely, such a dump of this project happened because in a few days they have to give out rewards for the bounty campaign. Perhaps this is an artificial price reduction
Is it true? as far as i know if the first batch of DIA data will be distributed started from the 18th of this month. It looks like that's not the problem as the bounty token is not yet getting distributed to the bounty participants. When dia has already listed on binance and that has become the main consideration to holders to sell their tokens and go for another project.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 10:50:27 AM

Most likely, such a dump of this project happened because in a few days they have to give out rewards for the bounty campaign. Perhaps this is an artificial price reduction
Is it true? as far as i know if the first batch of DIA data will be distributed started from the 18th of this month. It looks like that's not the problem as the bounty token is not yet getting distributed to the bounty participants. When dia has already listed on binance and that has become the main consideration to holders to sell their tokens and go for another project.
Almost the entire cryptocurrency market has shown a sharp decline in prices over the past few days and therefore I also see no reason to believe that the drop in Dia was due to the upcoming distribution of rewards for the Bounty company.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:05:53 AM

Bounty is not yet distributed, and its budget is very low compared to the current volume. So I believe it will never cause the price to crash, btw exactly what you said. Bounty hunter should hold this token in the long term because they are a potential project and will continue to grow in the future.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:58:41 AM

Not only did DeFi projects experience a drastic drop in prices, but all altcoins experienced a price drop. This is due to the decline
in the price of Bitcoin which is quite deep in recent days. So it's not because there is bad news or bearish market is coming.
Including DIA tokens who also experienced the same thing, but there is no need to panic, still sure that everything will be fine.
Because I believe Bitcoin price will return to $ 12,000 soon and this will make the altcoins price recover.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
durilup

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:00:24 PM

After every hype and a pump period there is a correction which I think is good for people that did not catch the "train"

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:18:58 PM
Merited by arwin100 (1)

Isnt these things still surprising? Whenever a project do rose up its price into a unbelievable manner then expect that it would be likely to go down into the same manner.
Just like into those good ICO days where everything is hyping and now we do have this DeFi and it would really be just on the same manner. Project can shoot up its price
and when you do get yourself into a Fomo then expect you would really be ending up on holding a shitty token or project.
This doesnt only imply on DIA but all of DeFi project would go into the same path.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███