Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:03:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inviting reputed people to form a governing n advisory board for a de-stablecoin  (Read 146 times)
stepwilli (OP)

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 01:51:04 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2020, 05:12:54 PM by stepwilli

I am just another individual who is in plan on launching a fully decentralized-mineable-stablecoin.

This is about forming a group of people who will talk for this community and maintaining decentralization for this crypto community as a advisory/governing body.

This may be a remuneration/non-remuneration (only this upcoming governing body itself will decide that) based process but people who are interested on welfare of crypto community are welcome to join and guide the process of building a decentralized stablecoin by voicing out about decentralization and basic human rights.

By having more and highly known people on board, I believe the process of building a decentralized stablecoin will remain strongly decentralized.

I/We will collect ideas/process from this community on how to build and launch a stablecoin and when this governing body approves those ideas/process then those will be added to agenda/roadmap.

People who are Sr.member/Hero/legendary and interested on checking and voicing out on decentralization could be considered as basic eligibility criteria to join.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 02:01:04 PM

Sounds good if you've already got a plan/Prototype unless you were expecting community members to contribute from the start?

As long as the stable coin can remain immutable by a central power and has full reserves I can see it doing well.
amhoba

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:23:28 PM

ok, NP

Launch it, I will help with the mining  Cool Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 05:30:05 PM

It seems that you are trying to do what usually devs do in a conference room..

But this is how a decentralized-development will be? I am afraid that will not be that easier.

I am sorry if I sound like discouraging but I just appreciate your efforts. Keep going and count me for voicing for decentralization.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: