Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Sushiswap ?  (Read 1215 times)
LongStand

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 07:58:50 AM

SushiSwap is a well-known decentralized exchange, and the SUSHI token has done well since its inception. The security of the Sushiswap exchange is excellent. It is completely risk-free for users. Its community-focused strategy and vast number of liquidity pools make it stand out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gbniman

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 10:24:33 AM

SushiSwap is an Ethereum-based decentralized exchange that lets you swap a vast array of tokens, as well as engage in other finance services. It has no centralized authority or middlemen. Instead, it relies on smart contracts—or code that automates processes—and liquidity provided by other users to complete trades.
SushiSwap is a popular decentralized exchange, and the SUSHI token has performed well since its launch. If you're considering buying it, it would be good to pay attention to similar tokens in the DeFi space and read up on possible regulatory changes
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 12:03:33 PM

Launched in August 2020, SushiSwap (SUSHI) is both a cryptocurrency token and a decentralized exchange. The exchange offers a platform for anyone to swap cryptocurrency -- hence the word "swap" in the second half of its name. As for the first half, the creator presumably likes sushi.

Even though SushiSwap aims for a fun environment, it's no joke. The exchange has over $3 billion in liquidity at the time of this writing, and the cryptocurrency's price has increased by over 1,500% since November, according to CoinMarketCap data. If you're thinking of becoming one of what SushiSwap calls its "sushi chefs," here's what you should know first.

1. SushiSwap is an automated market maker based on Uniswap's code
SushiSwap is a type of decentralized exchange called an automated market maker (AMM). It lets users trade cryptocurrency tokens, but there's no central authority managing trades. Instead, SushiSwap automatically sets prices with mathematical formulas and processes trades using smart contracts.

Where do all these cryptocurrency funds come from? For that, SushiSwap has liquidity pools, or large pools of funds. Its users lend their own crypto to these liquidity pools in exchange for rewards.

SushiSwap isn't the first AMM. It's based on another: Uniswap (UNI). An anonymous developer under the pseudonym Chef Nomi forked Uniswap's code, meaning they used that code to create SushiSwap.

2. It all started with a "vampire attack"
The problem SushiSwap faced at launch was bringing in users who would provide liquidity by lending their crypto. People could already do that with Uniswap, so there would need to be some incentive to get them to switch to a new exchange.

Chef Nomi provided that incentive through SushiSwap tokens. Users could receive these by making deposits to SushiSwap. And Chef Nomi came up with a tactic to help SushiSwap gain an edge on its rival. Users would have to deposit Uniswap tokens to earn rewards on SushiSwap. Thanks to SushiSwap's rewards, those who switched to it would earn more than they could on Uniswap.

This has been referred to as a "vampire attack" because it led to liquidity being drained from Uniswap and added to SushiSwap. In the end, SushiSwap gained about $810 million in crypto funds. But the event led to so much attention that both exchanges ended up attracting far more users.

3. The original developer did a rug pull -- but then returned the funds
SushiSwap hasn't been without controversy. Very early on, Chef Nomi committed a common scam known as a rug pull. This is when a developer takes investor funds from a project.

Chef Nomi took more than 2.5 million SushiSwap tokens and 20,000 Ethereum on Sept. 5, 2020, only a week after the exchange's launch. At the time, the crypto taken was worth about $14 million.

Many in the SushiSwap community were upset, but it wasn't the end. Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of crypto exchange FTX and an early SushiSwap investor, offered to take over the project and donate 5 million SushiSwap tokens.

A new team was put together to run the project. Chef Nomi also apologized to the community and returned all the crypto he took.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 12:17:12 PM

What do you think about Sushiswap?

Hi, guys! Yesterday my friend send me the sushi swap project and told me that it's a great project to invest in Binance.

What do you think is this project is good enough to invest?

I am doing some research before put money in their token.

I don't really follow sushi coins, from this thread I see that sushi is arguably a failed project at first, after being picked up again by FTX the situation is recovering,
if you are going to invest in Sushi think longer so you don't regret it in the future, I personally missed sushi on my list to invest in
Rocky993
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 03:14:02 PM

Any small to large investors have invested in sushi in the hope of getting big returns.  Sushi but in the middle is waiting to get a return for the dump.  I have also invested in waiting for some amount of pumps which I have invested in the hope of recovering some and making some profit.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 03:38:56 PM

What do you think about Sushiswap?

Hi, guys! Yesterday my friend send me the sushi swap project and told me that it's a great project to invest in Binance.

What do you think is this project is good enough to invest?

I am doing some research before put money in their token.

I don't really follow sushi coins, from this thread I see that sushi is arguably a failed project at first, after being picked up again by FTX the situation is recovering,
if you are going to invest in Sushi think longer so you don't regret it in the future, I personally missed sushi on my list to invest in
- New launches will always have some minor technical problems, besides, the investment team behind is not stable from psychology to position and has no experience with attacks by large groups, the value of the project reflects a weakness and failure that may have been in the calculation, only few times so plus experience Sushiswap already has its market share. Focussed heavily on the field of exchange, Sushiswap may not compete better than the seniors but it is still a class of attentionAs a branch that is separated from Uniswap and

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 03:44:43 PM

Your friend probably doesn't even know that the sushiswap dev dump $8 million tokens. He's trying to pull a Charlie Lee if you know what I mean. Many of the previous supporters have lost confidence because of what he did. You know what happens to projects like that? It drops tremendously.

This is true, and it is a prime example how not to trust everything that gets listed on Binance. Yes, Binance is a great exchange but let's not forget that as an exchange they have their own agenda - getting those fees so any listing that'll bring them that will do!

Sushiswap is probably not the best investment so looking at other exchanges (if that's your thing) wouldn't hurt.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 03:46:24 PM

Any small to large investors have invested in sushi in the hope of getting big returns.  Sushi but in the middle is waiting to get a return for the dump.  I have also invested in waiting for some amount of pumps which I have invested in the hope of recovering some and making some profit.

I don't think it's a serious issue, just by looking at the past history, we know the uncertainty of sushiswap is high despite the fact it is listed on top trades like Binance. Everyone knows how hard it is to be recorded there until the defi publicity increases.

I would argue that it is too unsafe to even consider investing in such a venture. Overall, what is the real explanation? I think I'm leaning more towards or the acropolis on the more potential post possibilities. As mentioned by sushi. This is a sign for farming not to invest.
israt1@

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

https://imgur.com/yw8HFn9

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2021, 04:12:48 PM

All tokens are good for trading if you understand the trade. It is foolish to trade after listening to someone here. You have to choose a token by yourself. But you should do more research on the token.

RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 07:30:36 AM

Your friend probably doesn't even know that the sushiswap dev dump $8 million tokens. He's trying to pull a Charlie Lee if you know what I mean. Many of the previous supporters have lost confidence because of what he did. You know what happens to projects like that? It drops tremendously.

Binance just listed that token because they want the trading fees from users like your friend who are riding the DeFi hype. Not all projects in there are legit and if you want to check how it's performed after the hype - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sushiswap/historical-data/

If you're going to buy now, you're only giving your money to the people who are waiting to dump and exit. Careful.

Wow thanks for the information. Man, i have the thought to invest some of my money a few weeks ago. Luckily, i read this info first before buying. I remember the hype for this token among my friends, but after seeing this reply, i won't bother to buy  Grin
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 04:30:09 PM

Judging by the data from santiment, over the past two months, whales have increased their accumulations in SUSHI tokens by almost 10% of the entire token supply, perhaps the accumulation period will continue before the price rises, but whether the previous ATH of $23 will be broken, it is quite possible.
https://twitter.com/santimentfeed/status/1475569051875397632
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 04:42:20 PM

Sushiswap comes first on decentralized exchanges as far as I know. When I read the comments here, there have been many events that have come to the fore, once they shake the trust of the investor, it is necessary to approach such projects from a distance. There are decentralized exchanges with higher potential, you can turn to them if the rumors about Sushiswap are true. Even the supply increases don't look pretty.
Mosharafhh

Activity: 956
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 06:13:59 PM

Sushiswap listing on top major exchange like binance is normal because they have lots of volume and after uniswap and pancakeswap they follow this trend and grow up normally because they are early in this stage but i am not sure about this type of dex projects future because they not make trend they follow trend!!  So in time flow they will dismiss but only real king are king in market not like this type of trend follower!!

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: