Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Swipe (SXP) to the moon  (Read 500 times)
BuHoBeH (OP)

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:13:05 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/swipe/

SXP VISION
Swipe's SXP is the protocols native digital currency and used for throughout the Swipe ecosystem of products to operate and secure the network. Users may use SXP to stake by bonding SXP on the Ethereum blockchain to secure the payment network, use it towards Swipe Visa Card lock-ups for higher tier cards, redeem it for discounts on the platform, convert it to fiat and use on the Swipe Visa Card, and stake SXP to run a commercial node for Swipe Issuing.

SXP utilized on-chain will enable the Swipe Network which collects the processing fees of the protocol. 80% of these protocol fees that are generated within the Swipe Network smart-contracts will be burned and 20% will remain in the oracle contract.

Binance Card to soon expand to US as Swipe taps new partnership

Who thinks what, as for me, an excellent project is much better than all sorts of Sushi and other scam!
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:24:41 PM

This is definitely better than sushi. The news is 1 week old, but that doesn't change anything. It will go up, especially with Binance, I bought token

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:51:07 PM

I'm Glad that i brought Binance Coin (BNB) for getting the Swipe (SXP) Airdrop and its pretty much going strong till now . Swipe's potential is high and they are keeping the word as per the roadmap
optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:55:02 PM

I liked swipe too and even now i want it to succeed. I am also active user of the swipe app but the only complain i have is slow and poor kyc tier 2 verification system. I have provided them with all documents and data for over 2 weeks now but my tier 2 is still pending. I am sure if it had been done to angother service my tier 2 would have been approved in max 24 hours bit i do not know why swipe is taking solong time and i do not know how they will compete in the market and succeed with such a slow process.

zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 05:10:27 PM

Not a bad project, I also invested in it.
Over time, it should rise in value after the farming and shitty token market ends.
And then investors will begin to select useful projects and spend more time studying working projects in this market. In the near future, I do not expect a large increase in the price of this token

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 05:27:44 PM

It's unfortunate that people will rather go after hyips than real projects that need time to prove its worth. a lot of traders who wanted to catch on the gain of Defi are currently Retk. A friend loss his trading fund and profit to CRV and Sushi.
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 05:55:23 PM

As we prepare to deploy the Swipe Governance smart-contracts to mainnet, it’s important to note some high level details about the protocol which may be found here: https://docs.swipe.org/introduction/governance

We will publish detailed docs about proposals, voting, time periods this week.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 06:28:37 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/swipe/

SXP VISION
Swipe's SXP is the protocols native digital currency and used for throughout the Swipe ecosystem of products to operate and secure the network. Users may use SXP to stake by bonding SXP on the Ethereum blockchain to secure the payment network, use it towards Swipe Visa Card lock-ups for higher tier cards, redeem it for discounts on the platform, convert it to fiat and use on the Swipe Visa Card, and stake SXP to run a commercial node for Swipe Issuing.

SXP utilized on-chain will enable the Swipe Network which collects the processing fees of the protocol. 80% of these protocol fees that are generated within the Swipe Network smart-contracts will be burned and 20% will remain in the oracle contract.

Binance Card to soon expand to US as Swipe taps new partnership

Who thinks what, as for me, an excellent project is much better than all sorts of Sushi and other scam!
I like swipe as a project especially because it definitely bridges the fiat and crypto gap with the power of crypto cards and also deposits and withdrawals to and from banks.
The only bad thing i see is that their card is not truly global and is only available to some regions at the moment but with the backing of binance and big ecosystem it would have been better if they came up with truly global cards.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 07:03:10 PM

SXP users can now utilize TrustWallet to stake on the Swipe Network via WalletConnect

Learn how to access this feature by following our step-by-step guide below: https://docs.swipe.org/trust-wallet  Wink
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 06:13:56 AM

SXP users can now utilize their Ledger hardware wallets to stake on the Swipe Network via metamask

Learn how to access this feature by following our step-by-step guide below: https://docs.swipe.org/ledger
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 07:27:18 AM

I do not believe that SXP will increase in price, the news is from last week and now SXP is down. Every week BNB holders will be airdropped a significant amount of SXP and there is no reason why they won't sell them. SXP is good but it is not time to increase prices in this indecisive market.
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 08:48:44 AM

I do not believe that SXP will increase in price, the news is from last week and now SXP is down. Every week BNB holders will be airdropped a significant amount of SXP and there is no reason why they won't sell them. SXP is good but it is not time to increase prices in this indecisive market.
They have been distributed long ago, and everyone who wanted to have sold them, there will be no more distributions.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 11:04:15 AM

I agree that SXP very soon will gaina decent price, but not before mid November, due to the Binance airdrop campaign for BNB holders. Therefore, until then we will see it go up and down hovering around 2 dollars.     
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:47:17 PM

YearnFinance YFI is now available on the SwipeWallet App & Card! 
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:55:28 PM

If they continue to develop their product cards and wallet, I think that the token should continue its growth.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 10:01:13 PM

If they continue to develop their product cards and wallet, I think that the token should continue its growth.
Yes and no, "but probably more "no" than "yes"."
Tokens are growing not because of good news, but because of speculation.
In the cryptocurrency market, token capitalization and product cost are very different. Most of the ups and downs are based on speculation or price trends.
I also keep this token in my investment portfolio, but I do not expect a sharp rise in the price in the near future.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 01:03:09 PM

This card art will change soon for aesthetic purposes to a BNB branded version, but this was already confirmed back in July. Binance Cards are powered by Swipe a Binance  owned company and it’s utilizing Swipe Issuing Premium where transaction fees are paid in SXP.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 02:21:38 PM

It will not be that easy because there is intense competition in this category and there are many projects that are trying to do the same from years which swipe is coming up with now. So i think first swipe has to prove itself only then we can expect moon.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 05:09:07 PM

There is one thing I like about CZ, he knows where is going and how to get there, just see the way Binance is giving CoinBase fight for her money. I believe what Binance is doing is to onboard all the Binance.us users first and attract more. Fro now the SXP airdrop is crashing the price and when this stops we will see a rise

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 05:31:16 PM

Well I did another round of sxp research and SwipeWallet team been quiet about some exciting stuff!

Meet Venus - SwipeFi new stage that is now confirmed to be on Binance Smart Chain

Link: https://docs.swipe.org/introduction/venus
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: