Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SXP] Swipe Speculation  (Read 347 times)
BuHoBeH (OP)

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:13:16 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/swipe/

SXP VISION
Swipe's SXP is the protocols native digital currency and used for throughout the Swipe ecosystem of products to operate and secure the network. Users may use SXP to stake by bonding SXP on the Ethereum blockchain to secure the payment network, use it towards Swipe Visa Card lock-ups for higher tier cards, redeem it for discounts on the platform, convert it to fiat and use on the Swipe Visa Card, and stake SXP to run a commercial node for Swipe Issuing.

SXP utilized on-chain will enable the Swipe Network which collects the processing fees of the protocol. 80% of these protocol fees that are generated within the Swipe Network smart-contracts will be burned and 20% will remain in the oracle contract.

Binance Card to soon expand to US as Swipe taps new partnership

Who thinks what, as for me, an excellent project is much better than all sorts of Sushi and other scam!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 05:55:29 PM

As we prepare to deploy the Swipe Governance smart-contracts to mainnet, it’s important to note some high level details about the protocol which may be found here: https://docs.swipe.org/introduction/governance

We will publish detailed docs about proposals, voting, time periods this week.
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 07:02:37 PM

SXP users can now utilize TrustWallet to stake on the Swipe Network via WalletConnect

Learn how to access this feature by following our step-by-step guide below: https://docs.swipe.org/trust-wallet
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 10:42:06 PM

SXP users can now utilize TrustWallet to stake on the Swipe Network via WalletConnect

Learn how to access this feature by following our step-by-step guide below: https://docs.swipe.org/trust-wallet

i think this coin is good enough for long term investmens with a simple reason because this coin become the TOP 100 coin at coinmaketcap
i believe if the Top 100 coin at cmc is good and solid project

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 06:14:02 AM

SXP users can now utilize their Ledger hardware wallets to stake on the Swipe Network via metamask

Learn how to access this feature by following our step-by-step guide below: https://docs.swipe.org/ledger
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:47:13 PM

YearnFinance YFI is now available on the SwipeWallet App & Card! 
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:12:22 PM

i think this coin is good enough for long term investmens with a simple reason because this coin become the TOP 100 coin at coinmaketcap
i believe if the Top 100 coin at cmc is good and solid project
Coin with a 100 rank in CMC is very good, I agree with you, but seeing the fact that currently there are many new coins that are growing very fast and entering the top 100. Regarding sxp I am also sure that sxp will be able to stay in the 100 CMC rankings with existing technology to her. let's looking forward for it.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 01:01:35 PM

This card art will change soon for aesthetic purposes to a BNB branded version, but this was already confirmed back in July. Binance Cards are powered by Swipe a Binance  owned company and it’s utilizing Swipe Issuing Premium where transaction fees are paid in SXP.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 02:17:26 PM

Swipe (SXP) has also earned my attention when it suddenly rose to a high rank in coinmarketcap.

SXP is probably rising still in the near future. The project is highly promising as it appears right now. It has developed a lot of products quite quickly. They're very adept in keeping up with crypto developments.

We'll see how it will turn out in the coming months. For now, it's 771.59% ROI is one which somehow hints of the project thinking serious business.
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 05:31:10 PM

Well I did another round of sxp research and SwipeWallet team been quiet about some exciting stuff!

Meet Venus - SwipeFi new stage that is now confirmed to be on Binance Smart Chain

Link: https://docs.swipe.org/introduction/venus
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 05:57:43 PM

I think people are not seeing the potential in this project, this is Binance baby and I expect them to make it successful. If the likes of CRO can have Billions in marketcap, you see that this project is very undervalued. With Binance in control of the retail users in the space the adoption for this card is huge

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 11:09:02 AM

Round 2 https://twitter.com/: Earn $SXP by sharing your #Swipe Visa Card! 10 lucky participants will win 500 SXP each by following these steps:

1) Share a photo/video of your actual Swipe Card in action
2) Use the #GotSwipe hashtag
3) Follow @SwipeWallet https://twitter.com/SwipeWallet
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 07:27:57 AM

Binance Adds SXP/EUR Trading Pairs
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 12:38:59 PM

... this is pretty much the beginning and though the uncertainty levels are to the roof the reason why we believed in Swipe in the first place remains intact - an easier way to buy, sell and pay directly with crypto - something not possible when I got into this industry for instance.

Firstly, I agree that the sentiment around the project could not be worse right now. Especially with the Binance visa card announcement which for many, makes Swipe no longer necessary even though all the information available points out that the Bcard would not even be possible or function without sxp technology - proof.

One thing I have to give to FUDers. Swipe's team need to step up their game. Not even talking about marketing but just to be transparent and most importantly PRESENT. For instance, we are yet to see the face of the CEO (in video) or to hear an explanation regarding recent news, issues and confusions.

Still regarding the aforementioned, yes it is nice to have more coins available in the app however the general - entry level crypto person does not have 50+ coins but rather 1 or 2. So let's take a step back and rethink about what's most important - the app. The former needs to be perfected and its issues must be adressed as soon as possible otherwise instead of retaining customers we are doing quite the opposite.

Enough with the FUD. So, what's good in all of these?

• Well I don't think there's much worse than this (please 😅). Right now we are not even on the TOP 100 any longer so the potential in terms of market capitalisation is significant.
  • Swipe's identity is getting stronger, our design, marketing and social media presence is growing.
  • In terms of tokenomics we have heard of how burns and fees will create an ideal environment and ecosystem for us to benefit from and thrive, specially if you consider that all conversions on the Binance Visa Card will be performed on Swipe's technology and utilizing sxp for that which we ultimately benefit from.
  • There is a lot yet to be announced - (e.g Country expansions, Perks, Swipe Savings much like CRO earn and many others)
  • And let's not forget, Binance card requires you to have an exchange and to link it to the account, and whilst for many that sounds pretty simple for others it is not. Applications like Swipe will thrive because it provides a linear and simple way of not only buying (investing) but also spend cryptocurrency. We have seen how much CRO has grown so we know the potential. We just have to act upon it.

I had no idea what I was going to write prior to actually starting so I hope it is too messy or confusing to read. I just think that we as investors and potential customers (I hope) have to stop non sense FUD and rather ask the right questions.
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 03:31:49 PM

SwipeWallet SXP Promotion - 90,000 SXP to be Won!
https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/f178d1a818724b80a825f6fa6688b5e7
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:38:06 PM

Why don't people understand that Binance card is just a swipe card with a different sticker on it? All conversions and transactions are carried out by Swipe. All fees from both will end up as burned SXP. It's really that simple folks...
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 04:34:09 AM

Finally, I found a thread regarding with swipe speculation. I hold this coin for more than few weeks, I bought swipe at 1.5 dollars and sold the half of my swipe at 4.2 usd. This coin has a good future. Imagine, if it will be listed at coinbase and successfully launch its mainnet. Probably, it just need a momentum before its price move up. The number of their partnerships and development is a good sign that swipe can be in long term hold. There are just many fudders around the telegram group specially when it goes down.

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:27:32 AM

Finally, I found a thread regarding with swipe speculation. I hold this coin for more than few weeks, I bought swipe at 1.5 dollars and sold the half of my swipe at 4.2 usd. This coin has a good future. Imagine, if it will be listed at coinbase and successfully launch its mainnet. Probably, it just need a momentum before its price move up. The number of their partnerships and development is a good sign that swipe can be in long term hold. There are just many fudders around the telegram group specially when it goes down.
You are lucky to sell it for a high price, now the SXP is back at $ 1.5 USD, you can refill your bag, I will also buy some SXP, it looks like in the near future SXP will fly again, because at the moment SXP is in a strong support line.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: