Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all countries have freedom?  (Read 114 times)
aiguy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:10:14 PM

Should any country interfere in the internal and external affairs of other countries? If so, why?
If not, what about the US, Russia and China?

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 11:00:07 AM

other state affairs by intervening in other countries because it is based on political elements and partisanship that is very decisive for the helping state, if there is no benefit that will be received, it is impossible for people to want to help the state for intervention by other countrie.

all countries need each other and there are clear interests related to politics and natural elements that are indeed their target. everything must happen because of the elements that need each other.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kamilaz
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 09:28:06 AM

i do think interference of other countries is necessary in some cases. But, in reality, it's not that simple. Mainatining a good connection with another country is really important.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 10:48:05 AM

I think states may interfere in affairs of the neighbor countries if they see some danger for the borders or the well-being of their citizens. But the mentioned states overuse their right for interference, imho

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
aiguy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 12:33:49 PM

i do think interference of other countries is necessary in some cases. But, in reality, it's not that simple. Mainatining a good connection with another country is really important.
yes, there is no need of interface of one country in another country case. It will cause spread hatred between different nations. The main example is afghans, Iraqi and Syrian people hate american.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: