Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold Strong!!!  (Read 1242 times)
Keeng Daveed (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:46:45 PM
Merited by Dondeon (1)

There is so much fear in the crypto market right now. Taking a look at coinmarketcap now, it's scary to see how much of a dump we have now. Everyone complaining in different groups of loosing a lot of their portfolio to the dump.
I feel your pain. Trust me, it will not last long, everything will be over soon and we shall all smile again. Just hold Strong. We might just be able to smile sooner than expected. Nothing to panic over based on history of crypto. History will surely repeat itself.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:57:36 PM

There is so much fear in the crypto market right now. Taking a look at coinmarketcap now, it's scary to see how much of a dump we have now. Everyone complaining in different groups of loosing a lot of their portfolio to the dump.
I feel your pain. Trust me, it will not last long, everything will be over soon and we shall all smile again. Just hold Strong. We might just be able to smile sooner than expected. Nothing to panic over based on history of crypto. History will surely repeat itself.

you're right, we need to hold strong,but, its depends on what kind of coins in our wallet buddy, if we hold any kind of shitcoins, i think we need to sell it as soon as possible, but if we hold the right alt such as ethereum, we must hold it  Wink

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:04:03 PM

It's their choice to invest and will to choose which coin they have to invest. If they are complaining that their portfolio is dumping, it's possible that this is the first time that they have invested in cryptocurrencies. But on this experience, this will teach them to be patient and it wouldn't be that long as the market will start to recover and those losses that they've seen as they look at the value of their portfolio will eventually be retained.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:17:47 PM

Hold strong without a reason.

More like a dumb, please always keep in mids always holding, buying or selling with some reason. Almost every people try to transaction without any reason hoping their token/coin up just by a "HOPE" but the market doesn't act like that's. Everyone should have the reason to hold, buy or selling and after that's determined how many % lose you can take not only your profit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:19:09 PM

There is so much fear in the crypto market right now.
I didn't feel that fear, been seeing a lots of pump and dump in the market for years of investing with bitcoin, so I must say I'm already matured now and have already get used to this kind of scenario, come on, this is just normal.

Taking a look at coinmarketcap now, it's scary to see how much of a dump we have now. Everyone complaining in different groups of loosing a lot of their portfolio to the dump.

It will not last long, actually the market has started to recover again, as per https://coinmarketcap.com/, the market is back to green again.

Highest gainers so far is SushiSwap with 83% in 24 hours, rounded off.

While the most stable coins in the market, bitcoin and ETH, both have increase today so far.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:27:31 PM

Believed in ETH for several years now, if you jump away because of the -20% dump, then you don't deserve the XXXX% pump upcoming.. Pandemic has really made the economy suffer, and people are finding ways to take profits in any way they can.

In the crypto industry, traders can win if they play it smart, bounties are no longer a thing but grabbed some XEM's for their 1:1 airdrop with their new token, anything that can make me money to go and buy something is key right now.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 10:33:36 PM

Beside holding strong is a good one but which coin are we holding tight, there's is a  major reason for holding a certain coin, can you think I can hodl a dumped DeFi coin for a long time?, I will end up losing, holding has to do with potentially, how promising, usability of that coin to be eligible for holding. Example, I prefer to hodl Cosmos ATOM than YFY for a longer time., I don't know if I'm correct.
Historically, market comeback is a sure one that has repeated itself many times, its just matters time and investor patient skills to wait for green markets.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:43:23 PM

Thanks for your motivation post to us. Actually, these little corrections bother big investors. As far as Bitcoin halving correction time isn't over, we don't need to worry about the price. I know history will repeat, but I'm worrying about scam projects. Scam projects can't fight against the bear market. I know my favorite project won't let me down in this little dump cryptocurrency situation.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:59:12 PM

It looks like so many of them are the newcomers in the cryptocurrency. If there will some people who are still complaining about the decrease of the value that happened in their assets and they must not try again to invest in the crypto before they can try to deal with the risk of speculation market that can make their portfolios up and go down anytime.

They need to learn more.

Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:59:49 PM

in my opinion Hold strong when you buy at a high price is a wrong action,
Hold will make us fall again, it's better to sell it and buy again when market conditions are good for trading

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:43:56 PM

The uncertainty is brought by too many "DeFi" projects which turned into DeFi just for the hype. Though there are also legit DeFi projects which can be considered sustainable in the long run, these are the projects that were not affected that much by the bloodbath. New projects are more speculative, there'sno basis for future movements.
shollyen

Activity: 344

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:52:45 PM

That is it, we should have gone over all these panic things in the crypto space. People.easily get scared by news.
If you lack patience in the crypto space, you might become a victim of FUD.
Some would have started selling their coins at loss due to panic.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:57:39 PM

Easy to say but those people which are on loss wouldn't really be easily to ease off that panic and uncertainty yet when we do saw our portfolio is on deep reds then its just normal for us to panic

but if you've been here on this market for a while now then you can at least have that confidence when it comes to breaking even or making profits but the question is on when it would happen?

We know recovery might take a week, month or even a year that's why such reactions and emotions cant really be blamed off.Also, this do vary or depend on what coin you've been holding

if its really worth to hold on or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:59:08 PM

Oh well, we have seen worst than this, so there's nothing to fear.

It has been proven already, this is not the nature of crypto, and soon it will be over. I'm seeing some positive gains already, so at least the declined has stop a bit and smart investors are now filling their wallets again. More of a cycle though, but this time, history will be different in terms of all time highs.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 01:34:27 AM

Well its not surprising to see a disappointed reaction for some investors who think the market will stay in uptrend status, thats not how it used to be.

The market is volatile and the price can change unexpectedly, as an investor we should expect the market to experience a correction.

But it doesnt mean the price of our coins cant recover anymore because its just a temporary scene and quite normal, thus keep holding and dont panic.

LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 01:36:50 AM

Nah, it's actually a hard thing to do, being a hodler strong enough to go through such bad days. Not everyone are capable to hold strong, some will find the chance to cut loss, some had to do a panic sell. The clever ones have their own ways to minimized their losses. It's a crypto thing for when there's bloody red days, there will be green, but the question is when will it recover. So, choose your decision wisely.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:15:59 AM

~
in my opinion Hold strong when you buy at a high price is a wrong action,
Hold will make us fall again, it's better to sell it and buy again when market conditions are good for trading
Agree, Hold srong will make the asset value decrease, because in trading it is necessary to make right and brave decisions to make a profit. You don't need to hold strong if you only rely on feelings, what is needed is a fundamental and technical market analysis then make the right decisions

you guys were  telling that holding strong is a bad thing  . are you an ally of a whale or what ? because  your encouraging people to sell and to make the dump more severe . holding is what makes the value grow and not the other way around   . its not your fault if you do your job which was holding but still kept seeing your coins goes down because that simply means that there are others that are selling  and you dont need to follow them either because you dont know if they are still on profit or they are just doing a suicide
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:39:36 AM

What?Scary on what matter lol.

Only panicking people like you who has this kind of feeling because this is just a correction and nothing more,Dumping with only a thousand dollars for Bitcoin?
while we have drastic fall in march?
stop being a coward and face the true meaning of crypto investing.
Nope there is no History repeating because Bitcoin and the whole market will always surprise us with new highest value.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:48:04 AM

Well, market corrections are normal and only those who are new will panic. Instead of panic selling enjoy the current price and buy cheaper. Either way, each investor and traders have their own choice to make, it is either they cut their losses or buy more when the market falls.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:54:01 AM

Everyone knows that investing in Crypto is very risky. We are required to be able to undertake all possibilities when we have decided to invest/buy a token, of course, everything has been done with consideration, analysis, and research that has been done before. My advice is not to just hold the token without taking action as I mentioned earlier.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: