Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold Strong!!!  (Read 1238 times)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:00:17 PM

Weak people sell their cryptos when they see dump, strong people buy cryptos when they see dump because they know what is the right time to enter into the market but it is not going to work for short term goals.
This is the common cliché we hear day in and day out when ever we see the market having a correction, first everyone who carry on with these cliché words should understand that the market cannot go up all the time, it is a finite journey and when ever the price rallies you need to be smart enough to book your profit and have the intelligence of entering once again.

Everyone who is not able to follow these finite rules will come up with a cliché of shaking of the weak hands, the market is 10 years old and people need to built their intelligence and understand these finer parts about a market and that the shake will continue for centuries to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:25:50 PM

I also believe hold is gold. But not all project, Don't believe new project. Many times i hold some new altcoins but after few i can not find them exchange.  So my suggestions is select a good project and hold it for future.       
Kehindem

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:48:03 PM

Holding strong is one of the means of earning in cryptocurrecny, because as a matter of fact, one of the exceptional thing in cryptocurrency investment than forex is that one cant lose is money in a good project, even though the price dump what it will only take to make profit is patient and that all, one will recoup is money back, that is it..
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:54:33 PM

The current market situation has put many people into fears of loosing their funds and that's what brings about the dump in the cryto-market.But it is better to hold now because I believe that things will stabilise with time.It is not a good idea to panic sell I strongly advise holding now.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:58:32 PM

There is so much fear in the crypto market right now. Taking a look at coinmarketcap now, it's scary to see how much of a dump we have now. Everyone complaining in different groups of loosing a lot of their portfolio to the dump.
I feel your pain. Trust me, it will not last long, everything will be over soon and we shall all smile again. Just hold Strong. We might just be able to smile sooner than expected. Nothing to panic over based on history of crypto. History will surely repeat itself.
Holding isnt just simply applicable in all coins in the market or to those projects whom you do believe that it has potential this is why this kind of thing do vary on each
person and do vary on the potential of the project itself.You do have that kind of strong will of holding on but you do end up on holding a shit coin which it didnt even tend
to rise its price no matter how many years you've been holding but instead it do kiss on the floor.So holding will really be subjective.
We do know that its much worth to hold into those projects or coins that are currently on the top ranks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 09:29:20 PM

There is so much fear in the crypto market right now. Taking a look at coinmarketcap now, it's scary to see how much of a dump we have now. Everyone complaining in different groups of loosing a lot of their portfolio to the dump.
I feel your pain. Trust me, it will not last long, everything will be over soon and we shall all smile again. Just hold Strong. We might just be able to smile sooner than expected. Nothing to panic over based on history of crypto. History will surely repeat itself.
One member mentioned that Bitcoin trade was at 11k. Yes, you did good. We could smile more soon than we expected. What do you expect? Can we expect 12k again this month?
In crypto, peoples are free to invest in and they have control over their funds to sell their holding anytime. So they should not complain about their portfolio dumping.
We don't want to complain about portfolio dumping, I want to complain about supply increasing. Supply increased more than twice than investor coins locked for 3 years. So many coins died and delisted in one or two years even could be the next bullrun.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 10:01:24 PM

The current market situation has put many people into fears of loosing their funds and that's what brings about the dump in the cryto-market.But it is better to hold now because I believe that things will stabilise with time.It is not a good idea to panic sell I strongly advise holding now.
Holding with the good coins are fine.

But if your portfolio and coins don't do well, it's about time for you to think of holding or disposing of it. No problem if the entire portfolio is an amazing set of altcoins with the greatest crypto of all, bitcoin.

Panic selling will teach you a lot of lesson, I've done that before and now, I don't.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dana888

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 10:13:48 PM

But if your portfolio and coins don't do well, it's about time for you to think of holding or disposing of it. No problem if the entire portfolio is an amazing set of altcoins with the greatest crypto of all, bitcoin.

Panic selling will teach you a lot of lesson, I've done that before and now, I don't.

But this is certainly not for everyone. To be engaged in holding coins with subsequent profit, you must have steel eggs and an iron shutter speed. Most people just sell their coins as soon as they see the slightest drawdown. This is wrong. From this only tears and losses. Keep showing off to the last - in the end, we will all fly to the moon.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 10:49:20 PM

Bitcoin will hit at least $30,000 at the end of this year probably, and altcoins follow it. So, just hold now then you will get more profit by doing this. But Sell the altcoins which have no potential and no news from the developer. Don't sell altcoins that have the development progress and legit team.
However, each person chooses his personal strategy, which works only for him. Even if I tell you about my strategy, there is no guarantee that this strategy will bring you the same profit as for me. Convince yourself by your own research and learnings don't convince yourself by others. Although it is good to hear and take some advice, you should pick the best and not the scrapped.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 10:52:46 PM

But this is certainly not for everyone. To be engaged in holding coins with subsequent profit, you must have steel eggs and an iron shutter speed. Most people just sell their coins as soon as they see the slightest drawdown. This is wrong. From this only tears and losses. Keep showing off to the last - in the end, we will all fly to the moon.
As I have mentioned, it's for the good coins that you have. You can hold it as you understand its potential and there is an upcoming trend on it in the future.

You are right that it's not applicable to everyone and this means that if you can avail to hold, hold and you will not regret it whether it falls or it shows a greater increase in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:51:38 PM

"Hold strong" can be a good strategy, but definitely not for all coins. I agree that it will work with many strong coins (BTC, ETH BNB or others from the first 20 cmc) but with others it may not be so rosy, so if you see that your coin drops overnight, sometimes it's better to get rid of it than wait for "better tomorrow "that may never come ....
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:55:49 PM

If we have a positive mind, there is no possibility that we can work on it but we are doubtful, that seems impossible.

Anyway, holding will it something depends on the situation and it also matters what coin/s you've held. For most promising coins, it could better but if we are choosing less volatile coins, short-term holding is more appropriate. Besides, holding never gives you assurance as well and that it pertains to how also the market behaves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gumbo88

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:11:56 AM

I agree with you hold is better because the market will go up, but i still keep 1/3 my money to trade coin. because at this moment trading will have profit.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:38:57 AM

I realized in holding of my coins that there are positive and negative advantages. Lost is mostly the situation we have but there are some but minimal and worthless. For me never give up is the key.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 02:07:12 AM

the market situation has started to improve and the prices of BTC as well as some of the top altcoins on the CMC market are also looking good and showing no red signals. I personally also believe that the history of cryptoqurrency can be repeated without knowing when it happened. better focus on your individual work, and don't always complain about the crypto market.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 04:00:19 AM

Well, hold onto the best cryptocurrencies and the biggest community, don't keep the rubbish. Currently, the market is getting warm, but some cryptocurrencies cannot return to the highest value it has ever achieved. The market has changed and the way the community chooses has changed.
This market has 10,000 different cryptocurrencies and out of them, only about 100 are worth investing in in the long term. Bitcoin is always the top choice, only when bitcoin rises in price will other cryptocurrencies have a chance to break out.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 04:42:44 AM

We all know that every choice that has been taken has its risks, there is nothing to be afraid of if you choose the right crypto.
defend what you believe.
it is true. but my advice if you want to hold a new altcoin asset from a campaign you get better not for a long time. when a major update in the roadmap has been implemented then sell the asset immediately if it has a price increase. but for assets that are already strong in the market, there is no doubt to hold them for a long time.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 04:44:32 AM

Weak people sell their cryptos when they see dump, strong people buy cryptos when they see dump because they know what is the right time to enter into the market but it is not going to work for short term goals.
This is the common cliché we hear day in and day out when ever we see the market having a correction, first everyone who carry on with these cliché words should understand that the market cannot go up all the time, it is a finite journey and when ever the price rallies you need to be smart enough to book your profit and have the intelligence of entering once again.

Everyone who is not able to follow these finite rules will come up with a cliché of shaking of the weak hands, the market is 10 years old and people need to built their intelligence and understand these finer parts about a market and that the shake will continue for centuries to come.
Even if it goes bearish still no investors have to worry about it because bitcoin price is going to rise sooner or later but at some point it will reach new all time high so everyone who bought at the red will be making profits, and the weak hands will again enters into the market when the price is about to hit peak and loss their money in the next bearish cycle.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 05:02:06 AM

depending on the altcoin we hold if we hold the top altcoin just hold it firmly and wait for the right time to throw, but for new altcoins you shouldn't hold on long enough because it has a greater risk,many of the altcoins I hold now have no selling value yes maybe it was my own fault not selling when the price went up and now it has no price.

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 05:28:19 AM

I would strongly agree to your sentiments if you really want to earn and gain more you should take a risk in this industry especially if you are a crypto enthusiast whose are looking for a bigger profit. We have seen the market fall down for not so long and rose up once again we just need to keep on believing and trusting that hodling for long term will be super beneficial to all of us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: