Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][IND] Indium - Argon2id Chukwa  (Read 1110 times)
Indium (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:29:44 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 07:14:31 PM by Indium

Indium

Indium is an untraceable cryptocurrency with cutting edge features and technology. We have learned from many of the past crypto-currencies and created one that can rival any. Indium is designed to gain value over time and to be a rare commodity that is easily and quickly transferable.

Website | SpookyPlanet Pool | GabberPool | Official Block Explorer | GitHub | Discord

Current Version: v1.0.1

Specifications:

• Name: Indium
  • Ticker: IND
  • Wallet Prefix: ind
  • Coin Supply: 10'000'000 IND
  • Premine: 150'000 IND (100'000 IND burned) (0.5%)
  • Decimals: 8
  • Block Time: 30 Seconds
  • Block Reward: 1.00000000 IND
  • Minimum Fee: 0.00000100 IND
  • Block Unlock Window: 10
  • Algo: Argon2id Chukwa

Wallets:

Roadmap:

Q3 2020: Coin Launch | Completed
Q3 2020: Web Wallet | Completed | SpookyPlanet
Q3 2020: Website | Completed | Indium
Q3 2020: GUI Wallet | Completed | Indium GUI Wallet
Q3 2020: Android Wallet | Completed | Indium Android Wallet
Q3 2020: Whitepaper | In Developement
Q3 2020: Android Pool Statics App | In Development
Q4 2020: New Indium Codebase from scratch
Q4 2020: Custom Wallet Addresses
Q1 2021: Raspberry Pi Hardware Wallet

More features to come:
  • Masternodes
  • Staking
  • SmartWatch Wallet
  • Payment card (possibly Visa or MasterCard)
  • Indium ATM
There will be more features added down the road!

Medium Articles:

How to Mine Indium (IND): Complete Beginner’s Guide

Indium Team:

• Appeljuice (Founder, Developer)
  • Gabcraftia (Founder)
  • TheDevMinerTV (Developer)

Notes:

If you have any issues, please contact us on Discord.

Coin launch date:

Coin Creation: 09/06/2020, 11:00 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbaglioni

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:12:23 PM

Cool im all in Smiley

Im from Denmark and is mining at spookyplanet.nl

were u from?
Indium (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:50:46 PM

Cool im all in Smiley

Im from Denmark and is mining at spookyplanet.nl

were u from?

Welcome to the Indium community!

I'm from The Netherlands!
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2020, 03:26:30 PM

*ATTENTION! Many new launched coins contains Viruses and Malwares . Some wallets showing a false malware or virus flag because of the integrated miner. Nevertheless we strongly recommend you to scan the wallets before using it. Use as example https://www.virustotal.com/gui/ to scan the files for malicious ware*

CritSapphire

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 07:22:11 PM

Currently mining some, I like the supply amount and clear roadmap with timeline. Cheesy
dmitrykhab

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 05:14:05 AM

I do not like to go to conflicts, but in a specific situation I was simply insulted and deceived by a group of developers from the Indium and Ionize projects.

I explain: there was a project Ionize, which began to gradually fade, I managed to get about 1900 coins. A new project was organized by Indium as a law enforcement officer Ionize. In discord, swap was promised from the Ionize coin to the Indium coin - a completely normal situation.

Today in discord Indium I read that swap is canceled, all coins are destroyed by transferring to a non-existent wallet. The reason is that one of the developers of Ionize Dennis has ceased to be available. To my question "Can't swap be done without Dennis?" and to my question "How do you trust now?" I was disconnected from discord Indium. In a personal conversation through discord with one of the Indium developers, I was told that I was turned off for complaining about the project and for believing me to be a scammer. Unfortunately, I did not have time to make a single screenshot confirming my words.

Therefore, I can only swear in my veracity to say the following - bypass these REAL SCAMMERS by the side. For them, to inflict a non-existent charge on any miner and offend is nothing easier. On this project, you will not only lose time, but also receive insult and accusation for no reason..
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 09:36:14 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2020, 11:00:38 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

I do not like to go to conflicts, but in a specific situation I was simply insulted and deceived by a group of developers from the Indium and Ionize projects.

I explain: there was a project Ionize, which began to gradually fade, I managed to get about 1900 coins. A new project was organized by Indium as a law enforcement officer Ionize. In discord, swap was promised from the Ionize coin to the Indium coin - a completely normal situation.

Today in discord Indium I read that swap is canceled, all coins are destroyed by transferring to a non-existent wallet. The reason is that one of the developers of Ionize Dennis has ceased to be available. To my question "Can't swap be done without Dennis?" and to my question "How do you trust now?" I was disconnected from discord Indium. In a personal conversation through discord with one of the Indium developers, I was told that I was turned off for complaining about the project and for believing me to be a scammer. Unfortunately, I did not have time to make a single screenshot confirming my words.

Therefore, I can only swear in my veracity to say the following - bypass these REAL SCAMMERS by the side. For them, to inflict a non-existent charge on any miner and offend is nothing easier. On this project, you will not only lose time, but also receive insult and accusation for no reason..

If swap-premine was been burned, then no any swap for "Ionize (INZ)"-miners.
As I understand, Indium (IND) is not related with anymore with Ionize (INZ), and this is a two separate mineable coins.
Ionize (INZ) is still mineable coin, and mainnet is working.
But this is not traded, after sold premine of INZ-developers.
I asked about this in their discord, and just got ban.
Also, I got ban on Indium discord, by that degenerative-moderator IonizeDennis,
after try to exchange Ionize on Indium, but then, I got unban, from adequate customers, on Indium-server,
and I still can exchange Inz on miner's Indium, on OTC-channel, if they want this exchange, of course.
As I understand, DenisIonize not related with Indium (IND), and he was been banned there.

Despite the fact that the behavior of IonizeDennis is unacceptable and offensive for the entire crypto market,
in particular, abuse of moderations, manipulations, lying about the actions of @KuangEX,
and attempt of fraud when selling INZ-premine...

Anyway, we continue to do mining and hold Ionize (INZ),
and maybe, in future, we can develop this coin alone, even without IonizeDennis. Or with him. Does not matter.

All this story, is not related with Indium (IND).
Right now, Indium have a negligible premine 0.5% (50k IND), and this coin can be mined within ~10 years.

Also, I think, abuse of moderations must to be excluded in principle.
Because the abuse of moderations, are violates an international law,
in particular, article 19 of the "United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.".

Moderations need, just to remove some spam from the bots, but to prevent this is enough to enter captcha.

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Indium (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 11:23:38 AM

We don't want anything todo with a coin that is "scammy". So that's why we decided NOT to do the swap. And calling us scammers is very childish. But sure, call us what you want. We will continue the project without you. If you don't agree with something then the first thing you say is "scammers". That's what everybody does these days.

Have a good day
bajker32

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:09:23 PM

Hi

Does anyone know, how to sync wallet with blockchain that I can see balance in m wallet ?
Thanks
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 05:46:31 PM

Hi

Does anyone know, how to sync wallet with blockchain that I can see balance in m wallet ?
Thanks

1. Run daemon-node and download blockchain from the network, after connect peers.
2. While daemon-node is runned, run Indium-Wallet, import mnemonic seed-phrase there, and see your balance and tx's.
3. Also, you can use IndiumWallet with remote daemons, where RPC port was been forwarded.
In this case you no need to download Indium-blockchain, from the network, into your own daemon-node. See "IndiumWallet --help".

Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 09:29:12 PM

reeks of shitcoin, dead on arrival.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 02:41:49 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2020, 03:13:42 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Shit-coins, this is pre-mined and over-priced, coins or/and tokens with coin-names,
that you can see in the top of coinmarketcap.com ...
Scam-shit, like WAVES, with large multimillions premine,
which was been issued by just one pre-issue transaction,
in genesis block, for realization a primitive trading-strategy "sell and fly"
(sell premined shit, and let it to fly in null, and moreover - into negative prices).

Indium (IND) have small premine, this coin is mineable, and most of all coins can be mined within many years.
Mainnet is alive, miners working, solo-mining on daemon - working,
mining-pools is working and paying instantly, transactions are confirming.

Yeap, this coin is not trading yet, and this seems like not useful coin,
but within 10 years, this can be traded and used - in many-many different places on the Earth.
Moreover, this is more deficitly, than bitcoins, right now.

Also, developers said in discord, about possibility, in future, to add POS + MN (Proof-Of-Stake + MasterNodes).
And LOL, within many years, maybe, even I'm myself, without knowledge programming, can implement this all.
Including DPOS (Delegated-Proof-Of-Stake), of course.
Just to do not let attack the staking-nodes, with staking balances on this,
by extract IP of this nodes from the list of peers in decentralized-network.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
ZeeeN

Activity: 297
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 10:21:26 PM

why in pool say Algorithm: Cryptonight
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 06:49:25 AM

Shit-coins, this is pre-mined and over-priced, coins or/and tokens with coin-names,
that you can see in the top of coinmarketcap.com ...
Scam-shit, like WAVES, with large multimillions premine,
which was been issued by just one pre-issue transaction,
in genesis block, for realization a primitive trading-strategy "sell and fly"
(sell premined shit, and let it to fly in null, and moreover - into negative prices).

Indium (IND) have small premine, this coin is mineable, and most of all coins can be mined within many years.
Mainnet is alive, miners working, solo-mining on daemon - working,
mining-pools is working and paying instantly, transactions are confirming.

Yeap, this coin is not trading yet, and this seems like not useful coin,
but within 10 years, this can be traded and used - in many-many different places on the Earth.
Moreover, this is more deficitly, than bitcoins, right now.

Also, developers said in discord, about possibility, in future, to add POS + MN (Proof-Of-Stake + MasterNodes).
And LOL, within many years, maybe, even I'm myself, without knowledge programming, can implement this all.
Including DPOS (Delegated-Proof-Of-Stake), of course.
Just to do not let attack the staking-nodes, with staking balances on this,
by extract IP of this nodes from the list of peers in decentralized-network.

yea, i believe you. we will all be rich in time.. we will no longer need to worry about the price of KFC chicken bucket..mommy and daddy will not look at us the same way ever again Cheesy

but first we have to get the devs off cartoon network first. okay?

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:53:47 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 08:10:49 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

yea, i believe you. we will all be rich in time.. we will no longer need to worry about the price of KFC chicken bucket..mommy and daddy will not look at us the same way ever again Cheesy

but first we have to get the devs off cartoon network first. okay?
Really, for me, as for miner and holder,
not interesting the development itself,
and of course, for me, not interesting the persons and personalities of the developers,
in a decentralized community of programmers,
which can grow and shrink within the many years.

I myself prefer anonymity, just because I am too lazy to do REGISTER AND REGISTER on many different sites.
In addition, personal data can be used for various dirty manipulations,
and if there is none this data, this is just excluded.

The main thing is that the project does not die,
after sell the fucking premine, causing great damage for the market customers.
In this case, I will not have to worry about owning my coins.

Moreover, really, it is enough for me, that the source code of the coin is open source,
and binaries can be easily compiled from this source code.
Because this allow to raise the node in any place on the Earth, and in any time,
to recovery mainnet, synchronize an actual and generally-accepted blockchain,
or/and to raise this mainnet again, and again, and sending transactions,
and confirm this transactions, by using solo-mining on the daemon.
And Indium(IND) have all this properties, for sustainable development in the future.
And Ionize(INZ), too.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
bajker32

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 11:56:48 AM

Hi

GUI wallet is working just fine. Just tested it now. Thank you and keep doing great work.

Best regards
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 08:04:34 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2020, 08:26:18 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Maybe, I got ban on that moderated discord server again. Hm...
Because I do not see an Indium server on my discord. Bullshit...
Someone see this server? Maybe dev was been delete it himself, for everyone, like did a SatoriGold dev, hehhe,
and need to create new one server, in for this coin, there.

I see, and Indium blockchain was been stopped.
Last block number 172,164. Block-hash: 12b1ed4ff58dc333be16931f03afdffc479c4766829d3751518895cacddc445e

Transaction pool: 1010 unconfirmed trasactions.
Maybe, need to roll-back it to stable check-point, and do a some fix in the source code, if dev not gone and coin is not dead,
like few another cn-pico scams - GalaxyBits, Ionize, maybe - SatoriGold,
and chukwa-scams, that debilistic CryptoPayAfrica, and maybe - Indium, too...

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 04:27:42 AM

do you conduct bounty
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 11:10:24 AM

do you conduct bounty

for now i dont think they have bounty on this forum, try to join their discord channels , maybe you could found a bounty for community like twitter bounty or invitations bounty.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Indium (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 03:43:27 AM

do you conduct bounty

A bounty for what if I may ask?

Maybe, I got ban on that moderated discord server again. Hm...
Because I do not see an Indium server on my discord. Bullshit...
Someone see this server? Maybe dev was been delete it himself, for everyone, like did a SatoriGold dev, hehhe,
and need to create new one server, in for this coin, there.

I see, and Indium blockchain was been stopped.
Last block number 172,164. Block-hash: 12b1ed4ff58dc333be16931f03afdffc479c4766829d3751518895cacddc445e

Transaction pool: 1010 unconfirmed trasactions.
Maybe, need to roll-back it to stable check-point, and do a some fix in the source code, if dev not gone and coin is not dead,
like few another cn-pico scams - GalaxyBits, Ionize, maybe - SatoriGold,
and chukwa-scams, that debilistic CryptoPayAfrica, and maybe - Indium, too...

Hello, there must be a reason why you've got banned. We don't ban people for fun. The Indium blockchain did not stop. Wr had a transaction spam attack that has been fixed now. The coin is not dead, we're working on a code bass from scratch that will be better that the turtlecoin codebase. As far as I know the only scams are GalacticBits, Ionize and CryptoPayAfrica. Again. Indium id not a scam, nor is is SatoriGold and SpawnCoin. I'm talking to these devs few days a week.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: