Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:05:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Launch Synapse as New Cryptocurrency  (Read 125 times)
dextercrypto (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:34:15 PM

The long time wait is finally over the Synapse is coming soon.

Phore team has released the details recently that Phore coins owners will get the Synapse airdrop.

Yes, there will be no public sale or ICO. If you want to get Synapse there is only one way that's right you need to have Phore coins in your wallet.

The Synapse domain has been bought and branding work also going great according to the Phore announcement.  

I'm very excited about the Synapse released what's your thought?

Here you can read the announcement:  https://forum.phore.io/t/launch-synapse-as-new-cryptocurrency/321
amopettyaf

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:49:09 PM

this  is a lovely news
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 07:52:48 PM

this is what we look forward to most of the Christmas, long life Phore
coupable

Activity: 2394
Merit: 757

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 09:05:13 PM

During my stay here in bitcointalk since many years, i used to be aware from any new info published by a newbie then commented by other newbies like the ones above this reply. I don't really know about Synapse so i can't tell if it's a good crypto or not, however i want to note about this sentence:
Yes, there will be no public sale or ICO. If you want to get Synapse there is only one way that's right you need to have Phore coins in your wallet.
The platform will be lunched soon as you confirmed and there will be no ICO or public sale, then why in the website there is a large button displayed in the middle of the home page called "Buy token"  Huh
dextercrypto (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 11:01:55 PM

During my stay here in bitcointalk since many years, i used to be aware from any new info published by a newbie then commented by other newbies like the ones above this reply. I don't really know about Synapse so i can't tell if it's a good crypto or not, however i want to note about this sentence:
The platform will be lunched soon as you confirmed and there will be no ICO or public sale, then why in the website there is a large button displayed in the middle of the home page called "Buy token"  Huh

The Website you checked is the Phore project website and the community recently voted to Separate Synapse from Phore. Which means Phore and Synapse will be two different projects. Phore team ain't selling any Phore or Synapse when you click that link you mention above you redirect to the exchanges list where Phore is publicly traded. Those who have Phore coins will get Synapse airdrop. I hope it clears your point.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: