Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huobi Bitcoin | DeFi Mining  (Read 227 times)
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 05:44:50 AM

Liquidity mining is the cool new additions from the top exchanges first Binance did it and Huobi.

What do you think about the whole DEFI / Staking situation?

The defi craze is a repeat of the ICO craze in 2017. It is impossible to determine which tokens are legitimate and which are not. It will end badly for most people.

Exactly!! I agree with you completely here. I was part of crypto during the ICO-era and the projects were popping left right and in the end, almost 98% of projects failed to success and many were scam projects too.

soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 06:05:17 AM

Liquidity mining is the cool new additions from the top exchanges first Binance did it and Huobi.

What do you think about the whole DEFI / Staking situation?

The defi craze is a repeat of the ICO craze in 2017. It is impossible to determine which tokens are legitimate and which are not. It will end badly for most people.

Exactly!! I agree with you completely here. I was part of crypto during the ICO-era and the projects were popping left right and in the end, almost 98% of projects failed to success and many were scam projects too.

Me also there when this Icos projects are completely crazy back then. A lot of peoples cry over the scam projects that they follow. Many write in here that they use life saving and end up being scam or loss their money due to the hype. We should be aware that anything that offer very high profit might be not last to long or too good to be true.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: