Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for beginners  (Read 749 times)
0nline
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 09:16:43 PM

To invest, you have to start with a quiet place, to stay inactive (it is best if you can mediate) to rescan all things you did so far in your life. This process is done to help you figure it out that how your emotion is (flexible, changes quickly, unstable) and how you control your emotion.
BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 11:19:13 PM

I just started to invest money in crypto last month. What I invested is only famous cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, etherum and ripple.
Its fine actually. These three are on the top coin rankings. Actually nor any has assurance that can do good in the future. But based on investment for long term, these firms will be here and still be here for more years.

As said, 'it is not completely wrong' but it is unfair to say Ethereum is a scam and is created for scammers. Bad or good depends on how each person uses it.
I agree with you mate. Among the three choices, bitcoin is 100% the most decentralized in nature. It all depends on the user perspective.

Scammers maybe using ethereum due to its smart contract use case but removing those scam, I can say eth is not that bad though. Actually Im a trader and uses mainly eth due to tokens I liked under its wing.

But at the end of the day, its always us decide on our investment. Many dont like ripple concept indeed is not that great having huge chunk of premine. But lets be honest here we used it often due to its fast and low fee transaction on trading(traders). Id say Ive using it for that purpose and pretty much good compared to bitcoin on that category alone.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 11:59:04 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2020, 12:24:23 AM by kawetsriyanto

Why don't you use the "search" feature and read some tips here? There are already many threads or topics that shared the information about "how to invest in crypto for the beginners". You just need to find it out and choose what you are actually needed. Or kindly follow some discussions about it, you can see some advice or suggestions from experienced investors/experts. 

Example thread you may need to read:
1. [General] How to earn Bitcoins

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 06:09:46 AM

Buddy, Ethereum has payed its price to be dim worthy of been called a trusted cryptocurrencies. If I'm asked to give an advice on an altcoins for anyone that wants one to invest in, that's if the users don't doesn't want to Invest in Bitcoin or already has bitcoin and seriously want to own another coin then it has to be Ethereum. Scammers use bitcoin, does that make Bitcoin a scam? I believe not. Therefore Ethereum shouldn't be called a scam just because it provided a platform that's been user mostly by scammers for now.

Ethereum has contributed positively to the progress of the industry from creating decentralized platform to emerging new crowdfunding medium. That this new feature are been abused doesn't mean they can't be used for good. With time new innovation shall be introduced to better the development of the platform.

Our ignorance is what is costing us and not Ethereum itself. More development are needed if we want the industry to advance further. Bitcoin is a currency, Ethereum is a platform. Both can work hand in hand but still Bitcoin is superior and always the most recommended to patronize. Just do your personal research properly as there are great opportunities to profit from both project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cryptoababe

Activity: 704
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 08:22:14 PM

Heyy guys,

I just started to invest money in crypto last month. What I invested is only famous cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, etherum and ripple. Could someone recommand me about the websites or videos which can teach beginners how to invest in crypto? Thanks!

Best wishes

I wish you the best. The 3 coins you invested in are okay enough and you trying to dig for more coins to invest might later get you into problem.. These 3 coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple) are safe to invest in and with time, you will get to know other good coins by being active on this Forum
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 12:06:26 PM

Crypto usually carries a lot of risk for newcomers if you have a good idea about the market it is possible to reduce the risk in the case of investment. I have invested and made a lot of profit but before that  have to check the currencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best currencies to invest in the crypto market newcomers can easily invest in these currencies the risk will be less and it will be better to hold on in the long run.
Calvinpiva

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:55:53 PM

I would like to know where you invested your money if it's okay. Am also an investor and invested in bitcoins, ethereum and USD in yobit exchange.
There are many youtube videos about cryptocurrencies investments you can try to find them.

Binance, blockfi they also have good investment opportunities.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 04:53:34 PM

In addition, you need to know that scammers are everywhere on the internet, and they are ready to steal your bitcoin and/or other cryptocurrencies. To avoid them is not hard, only what you have to do is to avoid unsafe use of your device used as crypto wallet. Or, better use hardware wallet which are the safest, but still very important to avoid malware, as malware can also still change your recipient address into scammer address.

Exactly this. For someone new in crypto is most important to learn how to safely store his coins. It does not matter if you pick the best coin that increases value 100 times in a year if someone steal it from you and you are left with nothing.  So I suggest op to learn about safety first.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 07:21:30 PM

To invest, you have to start with a quiet place, to stay inactive (it is best if you can mediate) to rescan all things you did so far in your life. This process is done to help you figure it out that how your emotion is (flexible, changes quickly, unstable) and how you control your emotion.
BTC
Emotional control is very important, but other things like money management and research are also much more important. Investments are made when you begin to believe in the project you choose. Do some in-depth research and you've made sure the project is good.

make sure beforehand the target you want to achieve and how long it takes to invest. don't let the strategy you build will just end and not get a profit.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:28:45 PM

You made 2 big mistakes OP.

Mistake 1:

You picked cryptos based on their position on sites like coinmarketcap that cathegorize coins based on their total capitalization.

Bitcoin is nr1 so people think that alsl coins in the first 10 are good because they are so close to Bitcoin and as a result buy blind into shitcoins like XRP, BCH and BSV.

Mistake 2:

You are a beginner asking for advice but you've already bought top 2 market cap coins.

First ask for advice and learn then invest!
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:52:15 PM

Have you tried investing low amount first to try the system? If you can do transfer of parts of coin then that will do good so as you can learn how it will be done. Most of the time we can learn something by doing. So, again my advise is that when you want to sell or transfer your coins then try a small amount first so that whenever you got mistakes then losing small amount of crypto funds will not hurt.

And also follow the tips that were being given by other user like having a cold storage wallet for your coins if it has huge amount of crypto because it will be a target for phishing or stealing your funds.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 10:33:36 PM

I find mining to be a better option.
To mine BTC, you first need to purchase mining units to provide the computing power necessary, the mining units are expensive and requires specific knowledge to set up and operate. When you purchased mining units, you then need to find/rent/purchase a “farm” to place those machines.

It's easy to say but hard to do. It's not a good recommendation for new players unless they are aggressively want to build a mining setup.

Instead, use the money to buy crypto. Much better and simple.

I use RRMines services. RRMine's decentralized computing power platform has a variety of products, In addition to the 3-year long-term contract, lock-in period of 30 days, 90 days, 180 days are also available.

I've checked the website and I read "cloudmining".

Not actually a good recommendation too for newbies. It requires advanced knowledge as it might lead newbies to expect a pure passive income.

And besides, cloudmining's reputation isn't good now due to lots of scams that happened in the past.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 02:06:23 PM

Just don't fall into cloud mining scams or those investments that you are not the one holding your cryptocurrencies. because if you let others do it for you there are higher percentages they won't give it back when the investment goes well. so you need to find it out yourself and study everything you need to master the art of investing in the crypto industry.

Even though our City is one of the top 5 in our country regarding the economy but regardless of the situation, there are lots of people who know about bitcoin but unfortunately, most of them knew different stories about it where they thought is only a kind of passive investment where you invest your money to some people who do the thing for you and the thing you need to do is wait. Therefore, the popularity hasn't been increasing rather it affects it in a bad way where most of the said investing method was turned out to be a scam.

So the first thing you must do is to learn how real investment works or else you will fall to the same category as those people above.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 01:00:22 AM

Heyy guys,

I just started to invest money in crypto last month. What I invested is only famous cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, etherum and ripple. Could someone recommand me about the websites or videos which can teach beginners how to invest in crypto? Thanks!

Best wishes

There are a lot of tutorials on Youtube you can use keywords about investing in Crypto but I would like to remind you that do not fall for shills you can stumble some video tutorials but they are adding coins of their choice for you to invest, don't bother with your the coins they are shilling just concentrate on the tutorials, you can have coins of your own to invest best on your research.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 01:15:00 AM

Heyy guys,

Best wishes

There are a lot of tutorials on Youtube you can use keywords about investing in Crypto but I would like to remind you that do not fall for shills you can stumble some video tutorials but they are adding coins of their choice for you to invest, don't bother with your the coins they are shilling just concentrate on the tutorials, you can have coins of your own to invest best on your research.

Very important thing to do when you are looking for coin to invest is the community that are supporting the project.

There are many possible ways but you have to pick the right guides, and like what you have said, those tutorials
from YouTube always have vested interest, avoid those chillers who are sharing projects that they've already have
a baghold, you are endangering your investment always read the news coming from the official sites of the project.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 01:15:18 AM

I use RRMines services. RRMine's decentralized computing power platform has a variety of products, In addition to the 3-year long-term contract, lock-in period of 30 days, 90 days, 180 days are also available. After the end of the lock-in period, users can freely trade or renew their computing power contracts. The contracts can be transferred to other users or repurchased by platforms then users can recoup their costs for buying contracts. A fixed investment will get you a more stable income, and you can choose to sell mined BTCs when the price is right for you. Also, you do not need to know how to set up, operate and maintain a crypto farm, they will take care of them all for you, it’s more of an investment instead of a technological challenge. they've a large userbase of 100,000+

There lot of cloud mining becomes a scam service, see what happens with hashflare, and I'm using their service when I interest in crypto for the first time. When I read some of the suggestion from an experienced member in this forum, mostly suggest user stay away from cloud mining. if you want to mining, better to mining with your own mining hardware. Or, simply to invest in Proof-of-Stake coin if they are (newbie) want to get some passive income, but this is also have any risks, DYOR/DWYOR before deciding to buy any of PoS coin.

If you decide to try them out you can use my referral code if you want 0R2L9
LOL, in the end promoting referral code Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 08:19:31 AM

It is good to invest but you must know about investing before investing it is easy to make a profit if you invest in the right currency you can invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum. Many good currencies have low risk in crypto if you can choose the right currency and have a good knowledge of the market not only newcomers are able to invest. if you can follow the trading charts the loss is less.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10550

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 12:44:00 PM

the problem is that people who actually have expertise in investing and trading anything in general aren't going to spend their time making youtube videos guiding others, and the same people (aka experts) would definitely never waste their time give advice on what to buy.
when looking at youtube videos, specially those involving trading cryptocurrencies everyone that i have seen so far has been created by a newbie or a scammer trying to pump the shitcoin they had bought.
that is why i would advise against spending that much time on youtube for education purposes in this topic.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:00:08 AM

Before you adventure into bitcoin investment their is a certain measures or concepts you have comprehend,
You have to understand the rudiments of bitcoin and think deeply of the disadvantages and advantages of bitcoin investment first.
Because their is scammers who are ready to duped a novice, I would like you to take a drastic research before investing in any platform's to avoid lost.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cryptonuele

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 09:35:05 AM

Crypto is good and hope of every living soul that believe in it, like me I am trying my possible best to be a benefactor of this platform. So therefore in this regard I must do everything possible in my possession to see that anyone around me will invest and be registered as a member to promote this company more and more thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: