Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for beginners  (Read 749 times)
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 10:53:41 AM

Financial markets are a bit volatile at the moment, resulting in higher volatility for crypto markets too. US Election coming up, FinCEN files were leaked, and the corona pandemic is still ongoing. So if you have some money to invest I would recommend to not buy everything at once. Better to spread out your investments over a couple of weeks and buy every week a bit. Transaction costs will be higher like this, but you might be able to get more favourable prices. I wouldn't recommend selling any holdingy at the moment, better to just hold and sit out any potential sell out.
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:40:52 PM

Many people suffer financially because of the corona virus you just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. It is possible to solve both the problems to some extent newcomers can invest. Long-term investment is good if you have enough capital even if you wait a long time for this the risk will be less. The amount of investment should be increased considering the market well.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:55:34 PM

Many have given thousands of ways to go as newborn in cryptocurrency investment, i just want to add some few slots into the machine. Don't invest into a project that promise a guarantee higher reward which look unrealistic, don't rush into any project without running a background check on the project and team especially, also, you can seek assistance when needed in the forum for advise on a project you choose to invest.

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 06:07:47 AM

every time try to invest some legit project. Of course make your investment at bitcoin,beside bitcoin try to find out some legit coin . chainlink is one of the best project right now near to me.also dont forget to buy more ethreum when its cheap Smiley Smiley

however, a lot of people already provided you various information about how to invest, I also suggest you to read this article step by step from Investopedia https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/082914/basics-buying-and-investing-bitcoin.asp
Vicky agarwal

Activity: 686
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 11:17:03 AM

if you are beginners then try only btc my view ,you dyor
MickLichz

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 06:56:10 AM

Well, it is nice that you started investing in cryptocurrency and I expect that you have the prior knowledge in investment to avoid losses, when it comes to materials or information you need to gain more knowledge and techniques in investments, there are many people that their expertise is inline to investment might be as well search for the legit people that will offer courses about that field. But if you don't want to pay for courses then search for legit and valid blogs or tutorial videos on the internet, now a days many experts give free tutorials, just always remember to look for validity first because there are many scammers out there.
CryptoManiaks

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 04:24:32 PM

Heyy guys,

I just started to invest money in crypto last month. What I invested is only famous cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, etherum and ripple. Could someone recommand me about the websites or videos which can teach beginners how to invest in crypto? Thanks!

Best wishes

There is always a first in everything. Good for you.

As a general rule number 1 in investing (I always try to give). Remember, Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose.

Furthermore, Never buy/sell on an impulse.

Bitcoin is not a win-win situation. It has many risks. The amazing returns are only for those who learn how to invest in Bitcoin/altcoins properly. You have to stay updated on the latest bitcoin news and work on your bitcoin investment strategy regularly until you are completely satisfied.

You can check our humble guide on how exactly to invest in Bitcoin in 2020. It is quite detailed, and can probably take a few positives.

Good Luck.
Nelkel007

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:12:26 PM

Bravo Mr. I suggest you should have a little knowledge of crypto currency before investment.
Secondly don't go on any blogs or websites you see out there. Our learned elders are ever ready to direct and assist you. Lastly focusing on one is better than going through all at the same time. To get proper knowledge.
Good luck.
KEN F

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 08:07:19 AM

I also want to know what the rise and fall of Bitcoin have to do with. Is there any knowledge related to digital currency that must be learned? And what do those altcoins have to do with Bitcoin? What knowledge do I need to know if I want to invest in Bitcoin.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 05:29:15 PM

Heyy guys,

I just started to invest money in crypto last month. What I invested is only famous cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, etherum and ripple. Could someone recommand me about the websites or videos which can teach beginners how to invest in crypto? Thanks!

Best wishes
It would be best if you'll discover it all by yourself actually but still, you need to be careful and atleast find someone who can guide you. It's not really bad that you invested on the famous ones like crypto and bitcoin. Afterwards, you just need to monitor the price changes so that you'll have the idea when's the best time to buy or sell. There are still lots of crypto out there, don't get yourself stucked on the famous one. Find some other potential coins so that if ever the famous one falls down, you have a back up plan.
Drahzar

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 10:13:06 PM

i saw some interesting learning info @coindesk, but the first thing u should understand about cryptoinvestment - is careful cheking each project u are interesting in - i reccomend u to research founders, business model and whitepaper before u go in any project. defi are very hyped and proditable for now
Drahzar

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 02:42:42 AM

i saw some interesting learning info @coindesk, but the first thing u should understand about cryptoinvestment - is careful cheking each project u are interesting in - i reccomend u to research founders, business model and whitepaper before u go in any project. defi are very hyped and proditable for now
yeap defi r good but a lot of scams.  i invest in defi even in long term strategy, and  especially interested in credible dex-es
yeah me too, i believe in dex projects... just now have found interesting stablecoin dex xsigma, they are backed by a public company, and have a team from amazon and ripple as i know
Bethekingdom

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 02:15:57 PM

yeap defi r good but a lot of scams.  i invest in defi even in long term strategy, and  especially interested in credible dex-es
yeah me too, i believe in dex projects... just now have found interesting stablecoin dex xsigma, they are backed by a public company, and have a team from amazon and ripple as i know
i know xsigma, nice company. just yesterday checked their whitepaper, looks credible
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: