Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:01:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instant Decentralized Atomic Swaps Like Uniswap - Pretty Interesting  (Read 210 times)
Wh00re (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 12:49:01 PM

For anyone who doesn't know, Uniswap has been getting a LOT of hate and frustration lately because of it's dependencies from the ETH network which at this point is very congested and unusable in terms of gas fees beeing insanely high.
We've seen the same with the BTC network, the fees are sometimes through the roof.

Many bandaid solutions have been made, such as wrapped BTC, and Wrapped ETH (wBTC - wETH).

But what if you could trade BTC and ETH INSTANTLY, and with next to 0 fees?

Stakenet is working on a second layer solution, actually working directly with the Lightning Network team, as well as the Raiden Network team to make this possible.

Below is a simple swap feature from their multi currency wallet, which makes you trade instantly, without you even knowing you're using the Lightning Network.

https://i.imgur.com/JvepZIB.png

Their DEX works wonders as well, but most of us are still waiting for ETH and all it's tokens to be added, which will make the DEX extremely powerful, as it will allow anyone to trade ETH and all it's tokens instantly.

Think of it like Uniswap, but without the high fees, and transaction times. Wink

GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 12:59:56 PM

Here's the pic OP tried to post for those of you who are lazy:

BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 06:04:23 PM

Here's the pic OP tried to post for those of you who are lazy:

https://i.imgur.com/JvepZIB.png

Looks SICK, when is this getting released?? Shocked
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 10:27:10 PM

Is it possible to know the daily trading volume on stakenet exchange? not the token.

I looked for it if the exchange is listed on Coinmarketcap but I can't see it except the token. The design looks interesting on that 2nd post and I can remember a bit exodus by that design.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 11:06:55 PM

This is very interesting, although several other wallet applications also have the same features such as the Eidoo wallet, Atom wallet, and several other wallet applications.
And the competition is related to transaction costs and estimated prices on swaps or exchanges
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 12:37:13 PM

Is it possible to know the daily trading volume on stakenet exchange? not the token.

I looked for it if the exchange is listed on Coinmarketcap but I can't see it except the token. The design looks interesting on that 2nd post and I can remember a bit exodus by that design.

The devs is soon making a website that lists the total volume of the DEX.

This DEX was launched at the beginning of the month, as is still in soft launch BETA.
You can get an idea of the volume here: https://orderbook.stakenet.io/XSN_BTC

This is very interesting, although several other wallet applications also have the same features such as the Eidoo wallet, Atom wallet, and several other wallet applications.
And the competition is related to transaction costs and estimated prices on swaps or exchanges

None of those wallets is Lightning Network compatible, OR Raiden Network compatible for that matter, so they don't really compare AT ALL with this project.

Trustless, instant trading, with virtually 0 trading fees. 2nd layer trading will for sure be popular, Stakenet predicted this more than 2 years ago, and started building their platform back then.  Wink
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 04:48:57 PM

An interesting development, so far I feel that DEX is expensive in transactions and looks a robbery. Moreover, the current situation is more severe and only costs a lot of money on transaction fees
livingfree

Activity: 2828

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 06:14:13 PM

This DEX was launched at the beginning of the month, as is still in soft launch BETA.
Beginning of the month? I thought that this Stakenet has been existing long.

Btw, are those volumes that are popping are real-time updates? I thought that I'm looking to an update of volume that almost have nothing. The volume's still not that impressive.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 06:29:15 PM

If it utilizes the Lightning Network that's really a good thing but how far can we trust it, are they new? Was the imahe you sent a desktop wallet or it's just a site?

So far the thing I used as an alternative right now from Uniswap was Justswap and it really just simple as Uniswap but it's insanely cheaper to trade and swap assets.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:00:39 AM

High fees are due to the growing volume of transactions and the trend of Defi seems to depend entirely on Uniswap. Actually this is one of the most prestigious exchanges and it is a good place for quality defi projects to survive.
I've also heard of Stakenet being a very good DEX but it doesn't diversify a lot of coins. That is why it is not good enough to gain the support of many traders. I think you should create a bounty campaign instead of just advertising with theoretical images like that. Wink

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 05:48:45 PM

First of all, it's not free at all you need to open a channel by rent a paid fee on their DEX.

Also, the problem of "Lightning Network" always has maximum money you can send and receive so doesn't really helpful like regular trading when you can trade with a big-money. Now with a limited the amount by Lightning Network did you think they like "Uniswap"? of course not right. However, everyone who wants to use "Lightning Network" needs to understand how they work like "Open A Chanel" for your transaction, since almost different at all with DEX like Uniswap, Etherdetla, or IDEX.
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 06:40:46 PM

Beginning of the month? I thought that this Stakenet has been existing long.

Btw, are those volumes that are popping are real-time updates? I thought that I'm looking to an update of volume that almost have nothing. The volume's still not that impressive.

Stakenet launched in march 2018, have spent 2 YEARS on developing this. Invented Cold staking, helped the LTC team implementing the Lightning Network on mainnet, and much much more.

Their main dApp was ready at the start of this month, which is where the pic above is from. For a DEX that has JUST been released the total trading volume is pretty damn impressive. Probably because you can access centralized exchanges through the DEX, via Liquidity providers, meaning you don't need to undergo KYC, login anywhere etc.

If it utilizes the Lightning Network that's really a good thing but how far can we trust it, are they new? Was the imahe you sent a desktop wallet or it's just a site?

So far the thing I used as an alternative right now from Uniswap was Justswap and it really just simple as Uniswap but it's insanely cheaper to trade and swap assets.

This DEX has been tested by 300+ people, NO ONE has lost their coins, it's very safe to use. Everything is custom coded, and can't be compared to the Lightning Network model we've seen straight on top of BTC.
This is a complete decentralized setup.

High fees are due to the growing volume of transactions and the trend of Defi seems to depend entirely on Uniswap. Actually this is one of the most prestigious exchanges and it is a good place for quality defi projects to survive.
I've also heard of Stakenet being a very good DEX but it doesn't diversify a lot of coins. That is why it is not good enough to gain the support of many traders. I think you should create a bounty campaign instead of just advertising with theoretical images like that. Wink

This DEX is 2 weeks old, and will support ETH and all it's 5000 tokens soon.
Uniswap is TRASH, failed transcations, EXPENSIVE gas fees... No thanks...

Instant virtually feeless trading, while being in control of my own private keys at all times? I'll take that any day.

First of all, it's not free at all you need to open a channel by rent a paid fee on their DEX.

Also, the problem of "Lightning Network" always has maximum money you can send and receive so doesn't really helpful like regular trading when you can trade with a big-money. Now with a limited the amount by Lightning Network did you think they like "Uniswap"? of course not right. However, everyone who wants to use "Lightning Network" needs to understand how they work like "Open A Chanel" for your transaction, since almost different at all with DEX like Uniswap, Etherdetla, or IDEX.

Soon you'll be able to use the DEX without even knowing you're on the Lightning Network Wink
durilup

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 07:30:35 PM

Are you sure isn't that fake news? How can I be sure that they will implement that UI design?

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 01:58:23 PM

Soon you'll be able to use the DEX without even knowing you're on the Lightning Network Wink
Lightning is lightning, however still cannot solve a problem on regular trading since we still meet the problem money you can trade/TX and too complicated for using it.

Are you sure isn't that fake news? How can I be sure that they will implement that UI design?
Go to google and search it about stakenet if you want to be sure, you have google right on your device.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:09:17 PM

I am not sure about the performance of this exchange which wants to equalize with Uniswap, especially this is the lightning network, it is true that in the comments above I have limitations in making swap transactions

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 06:03:26 PM

I have always advocated this that a crypto wallet itself can be a one stop solution provider for everything related to crypto, whether it is payments, exchange, remittance, swap or buying and selling. Moreover, dapp access and services like staking, masternodes and defi services can also be from within a wallet. The biggest advantage of this service would be that the user will be in complete control as he has the private keys and hence the control over everything related to crypto from his wallet.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:25:13 PM

Go download and test the DEX on your own, and you'll see the UI looks like this. The "simple swap" feature as seen on the pic above is coming in the next build though.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:32:10 PM

This DEX is 2 weeks old, and will support ETH and all it's 5000 tokens soon.
Uniswap is TRASH, failed transcations, EXPENSIVE gas fees... No thanks...

I may wrong about this but is not it the failed tx, expensive gas and another problem related to the tx that happened on uniswap caused by ethereum network itself? That didn't make sense to see that.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 06:06:55 PM

For anyone who doesn't know, Uniswap has been getting a LOT of hate and frustration lately because of it's dependencies from the ETH network which at this point is very congested and unusable in terms of gas fees beeing insanely high.
We've seen the same with the BTC network, the fees are sometimes through the roof.

Many bandaid solutions have been made, such as wrapped BTC, and Wrapped ETH (wBTC - wETH).

But what if you could trade BTC and ETH INSTANTLY, and with next to 0 fees?

Stakenet is working on a second layer solution, actually working directly with the Lightning Network team, as well as the Raiden Network team to make this possible.

Below is a simple swap feature from their multi currency wallet, which makes you trade instantly, without you even knowing you're using the Lightning Network.

Their DEX works wonders as well, but most of us are still waiting for ETH and all it's tokens to be added, which will make the DEX extremely powerful, as it will allow anyone to trade ETH and all it's tokens instantly.

Think of it like Uniswap, but without the high fees, and transaction times. Wink

Great Idea but it seems people forget that fee is serving a purpose, if not for the fees being paid on Ethereum do you know how congested this would be, to think that you can do anything on any network with close to nothing transaction fee is like setting up to fial form the start. I might be wrong but I don't think it is possible in practice

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 06:03:40 AM

Good work if they are using Lightning and it makes me think Defi actually will help push 2nd layer networks like that not just on ETH but on every blockchain platform,,, the only problem with all these DEXs is that many of them are using UniSwap's code (like Sushiswap) and then what if they all have the same coding issues?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀