Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 fastest crypto coins  (Read 1672 times)
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 09:04:39 PM

It must be acknowledged that the information provided by them is very important. They have provided information by sorting out many verifications. But I think the XRP also needs a presence there. The XRP is equal claimant.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 02:10:42 AM

My top crypto coins would be the following and I'm sure they have a good future ahead because the majority of them are I'm using for extra online income,  just saw the prices today at coinmarketcap, and it's very sad to say BTC and altcoins suddenly drop
but still, my hall of fame and undefeatable coin for me is BITCOIN

1 Ethereum (Best altcoin right now)
2 NEXO  - I have seen a nice review about there lending, and  they are an established company
3 BAT     - using this and having little income through viewing an advertisement
4 BNB    -  I'm using this coin for trading
5 Horizen- they have free and faucet and unlimited income thru referrals

dhaldanga

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 02:25:05 AM

I found out in detail that there are a lot of fastest crypto coins in cryptocurrency.
I have a very advanced 5 fastest crypto coins

1. TRX
 2. BNB
 3. ETH
 4. LTC
 5. BTC
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 05:22:58 PM

I think TRX is still the fastest in my opinion. i often use TRX even low cost. it looks like you have to enter TRX into the list because TRX has been tested and provides concrete evidence in every transaction

Tron (TRX) is probably the fastest cryptocurrency in existence. Based on my previous experience, a transaction took an average of 3 seconds to settle on the Blockchain. That's almost instantaneous compared to other cryptocurrencies' transaction confirmation times. I like the fact that Tron's fees are ridiculously low (unlike Bitcoin or Ethereum), making it practical for "De-Fi".

While Tron is extremely fast, it still has some issues surrounding it. For instance, the Blockchain network is centralized adding the risk of a single point of failure. It is said that Justin Sun is directly tied to the project with several SRs (Super Representatives) that are under his control. As of now, Binance has the largest stake of TRX on the Blockchain. It shows us the level of centralization inherent in the project. This is what you get when you sacrifice decentralization for speed and low costs. At least, there are a plethora of cryptocurrencies to choose from the market. People have the option to choose another coin if they don't find Tron suitable for their needs. Basically any cryptocurrency is fast if its network doesn't have much activity on it. Their speed is put to the test when the network becomes congested. How fast your transaction will settle on the Blockchain will greatly depend on this and several other factors.

If you're still on the hunt for the fastest cryptocurrencies in existence, then the top 5 would be Tron, IOTA, NANO, Constellation, and Hedera Hashgraph. XRP and XLM are fast too, but not as fast as DAG-based or DPoS-based cryptocurrencies. That may change as Blockchain networks improve over time. With many options to choose from, people can experience a relief from Bitcoin's high fees and slow transaction confirmation times. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: