Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In COVID-19 everyone needs motivation  (Read 3852 times)
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 06:10:09 AM

We have been in this situation for almost a year, the things we should to do and follow are not new to us. Maybe we are also getting accustomed to a new normal that most people say. But sometimes we felt badly tired and you can only think when it will all end. But we have no choice but to fight and get on with life. For me my number one motivation is my family, they empower me to find positive perspectives even in a difficult situation like this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 06:40:14 AM

We already have the vaccine, we don't need to worry about the next generations.

People are continuously living, they adapted and realized a lot of things in this pandemic. They learned a lot of things, that is for sure and what we can do now is our best to keep on pushing. A lot of things happened and still a lot of things are happening, it will be more chaotic if we keep on lingering on those things, as the OP said, we need to move forward. Meet the Robinsons, eh?
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 07:06:30 AM

We have been in this situation for almost a year, the things we should to do and follow are not new to us. Maybe we are also getting accustomed to a new normal that most people say. But sometimes we felt badly tired and you can only think when it will all end. But we have no choice but to fight and get on with life. For me my number one motivation is my family, they empower me to find positive perspectives even in a difficult situation like this.

It’s really hard time for millions of people across the world. Things may not be so smooth as it used to be because of various reasons in each individual life. But only thing is that do not worry as there are others who would be in same zone, try to avoid stress I know it is natural to come, try to find out some other solution or if you are business owner what more can be done in coming time or adding more products to the existing lines etc. Do not give up, just work out for better future.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 07:19:54 AM

While we think everyone needs motivation, believe me, some are excitingly having their happy time without worry, how? It's now that some her making big profits in their businesses even some wicked governments and officials are just taking this moment as advantage to syphon funds raised to help the infected citizens and almost does not want this pandemic to end. In advantage of their own bellies.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 10:34:09 AM

Everyone needs inspiration in COVID-19 but many people are spending their days in despair after losing everything today after many decades the whole human race is facing a serious crisis. Non-aligned movements at this time can help build unity around the world. Most of the time, the countries belonging to this non-aligned movement have presented moral positions on various issues in the world now we need to focus on human welfare not just financial development. India has long had success in financial matters as well as human welfare and everyone needs to move forward with positive thinking.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 10:56:24 AM

While we think everyone needs motivation, believe me, some are excitingly having their happy time without worry, how? It's now that some her making big profits in their businesses even some wicked governments and officials are just taking this moment as advantage to syphon funds raised to help the infected citizens and almost does not want this pandemic to end. In advantage of their own bellies.

Because some of the people take the opportunity while people are being locked at home  some other creating a business like food delivering and other services they can offer to the people, I see so many of this in my country and online selling is booming here since many people are earning good profits in this innovative business.

Everyone needs inspiration in COVID-19 but many people are spending their days in despair after losing everything today after many decades the whole human race is facing a serious crisis. Non-aligned movements at this time can help build unity around the world. Most of the time, the countries belonging to this non-aligned movement have presented moral positions on various issues in the world now we need to focus on human welfare not just financial development. India has long had success in financial matters as well as human welfare and everyone needs to move forward with positive thinking.

If you are in their side I'm sure you will act the same, Imagine this.

You lost your job
Your money is running out
You cannot provide food to your family
You cannot find a work since all  establishment are close due to lockdown.

For sure for this reason you will get depress since you don't know on when this pandemic ends and its really hard especially if you are the breadwinner of the family.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 11:05:40 AM

I think this is every worst situation for all, especially those who are suffering from the pandemic, so we have one option that is to find a way to turn it into positive.
I guess though not physically but most of us are suffering from the effect brought by the pandemic.
It makes people struggle because some have loss their jobs and living a hopeless lives, this is worst for a person to fail rather than getting infected with the virus. In our lives, when having a job, we all want a job security but this pandemic brought by covid-19 has taken that to us and we can't expect that the government will continue to bail us out since they don't have an infinite budget.

Many died as well, lost our jobs, our businesses and everything, so we really couldn't say it's a blessing. But in this condition, we should just look forward and think about of next-generation future. otherwise, our upcoming generation will also suffer as now we are facing

It's better to see this possibilities as that means we are living in a real situation.
We can win against the virus, that's for sure but rebuilding our economy will surely take time and more effort by the government, so let's bear with them.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 12:13:43 PM

The problem right now is most of the people aren't prepared for things like this. When is the last time that a pandemic happened.
Base on this site, it was SARS that is the last pandemic before COVID came and it was way around 2003 when it happen so it was 17 years ago and the people affected are quite low compare to the people affected right now with COVID although the mortality rate of SARS is very high though.

Most of the people aren't expected for this and most of them aren't prepared for it that's why the impact to use is very huge including the economic, mental and especially the health sector. What we need right now is to survive this pandemic so we will see another tomorrow Smiley.

For those who aren't that prepared, after this pandemic at least have some emergency funds that will support you and your family (if you have) if something like this will happen again in the future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 12:26:36 PM

Whilst it is sad that so many people and businesses have died as a result of government action. The fact that many people are starting to realise that no healthy person has died from the virus yet, and massive sums of money are being diverted from essential services such as traditional health care, means that we could end the destruction wrought by the Pharma industry, if we have the will to force changes in the political spectrum.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 12:44:58 PM

I agree that we need to find a way to turn it into better situations, no matter if that will be difficult for us to keep survive in this pandemic.
If we still find out that way, we need to have a positive mind that this pandemic will not happen forever.
There will be a time for us to have the right vaccine to cure people who get infected.
I believe that all of us can survive until the pandemic is over, and we will see the dawn soon, and our sadness will replace with happiness.
So if we feel that it is too hard to survive, we need to remind that it will over soon, and we must manage our emotion to pass every day.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 01:43:41 PM

Literally you are saying that life has to move on right? Of course it is going to be but the standard of life we had in the past is going to degrade for most part of the people but in this pandemic rich people got more richer.So we need motivation to become such kind of personnel and it can be only possible with investment not by doing jobs or any kind of business.
Sapphire915

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 01:45:11 PM

Of course. I also believe that we all need something or someone that motivates us in this uncertainties. This is really a hard time for us and a lot now are suffering from severe anxiety and depression. Everyone had been affected, but we still need to get up everyday for our loved ones and keep ourselves in positive outlook. The cure/vaccine is about to release to people and if this will be successful, we will be back to our normal lives and be free to go anywhere without wearing any masks/faceshields nor keeping social distancing. We need to keep in mind that there is always a rainbow after the rain. We will beat this corona virus, that's for sure.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 02:15:17 PM

During this difficult times, we need motivation because of this pandemic since some of us no jobs and no food to eat. The economic situation becomes worsen and mostly we find ways to sustain our daily needs especially the needs for our family. We hope for the best and this vaccine could be really tested so this pandemic will end and we can go back to normal.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 02:34:51 PM

Motivation in life is very important specially this time of difficulties caused by pandemic. Not all people lives are getting worst but mostly they are specially those in the lower and middle class. We need to think positively despite of this situation and finds ways on how to overcome it and go back to a normal life although our economy are going to collapse because of this pandemic. Let us help one another to rise and let us help the government to overcome economic problem although it's not easy but I believe we can help even just by following their rules to avoid spreading the virus so that we can recover from this nightmare.

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 02:47:34 PM

We all suffer from this pandemic, even almost all of them are affected by this epidemic, but we have to be the choice is to be able to change our mindset and how to do this positively means that there is no doubt and panic that you can continue to suffer.

We know that this has a big impact, including in our lives, even many have died from this deadly virus, but for those of us who still persist in doing things with lots of activities for us to survive, especially in business if we find it difficult to find work.

Motivation is very important especially for future generations, I am sure that what can prevent this is the government and we must obey what has been implemented in the protocol, therefore while we are able and there is savings, use it for business and trade that you control to survive. live longer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 02:55:25 PM

I think this is every worst situation for all, especially those who are suffering from the pandemic, so we have one option that is to find a way to turn it into positive.
 Many died as well, lost our jobs, our businesses and everything, so we really couldn't say it's a blessing. But in this condition, we should just look forward and think about of next-generation future. otherwise, our upcoming generation will also suffer as now we are facing
This situation will may be happen again in the future, who knows right?

At least this situation have teached me many things, like I should have a job that could stand in any situation. Not like this time, when the crisis come the company just Layoffs their worker and find a new one when the situation back to normal.

Also, the most important thing is I have to find another way to earn money. I must have a side income beside in my real job. I just regretted why a few years ago since I know this forum I didn't put a trading as a good place to get side income. Seems like I'll still comfortable if I become a trader, getting money although I didn't have a real job anymore.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3003

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 03:14:30 PM

I agree with your assessment and sadly it has been a dark time for millions all of the world.  I recently got back from a doctors visit and he told me all but 6 patients of his have gained wait.  Most of them gaining over 20lbs.  I've talked to countless buddies of mine who've either lost their job, have low sales numbers or fear of losing their job.  I've stated a few times on here that I'm very worried about losing my job myself.  I allowed myself to go through a rut the first few months but have gotten out of it and on the right track.  I've also turned these negatives in to a positive and not allowing myself to give up and go to a dark place sadly many are in. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 03:35:53 PM

I don't know what motivation is needed for those who have lost loved ones due to this virus. At least in the near future, it will be difficult to accept. Everything else is not so sad and positive aspects can be found in everything. Those who have lost their jobs have an incentive to find additional income on the Internet, those who have long dreamed of being with their family - now is the perfect moment. In the end, the biggest plus is that nature will take a break from human intervention and people themselves will rethink their attitude to it.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 03:39:43 PM

I guess though not physically but most of us are suffering from the effect brought by the pandemic.
It makes people struggle because some have loss their jobs and living a hopeless lives, this is worst for a person to fail rather than getting infected with the virus. In our lives, when having a job, we all want a job security but this pandemic brought by covid-19 has taken that to us and we can't expect that the government will continue to bail us out since they don't have an infinite budget.

Witnessing a pandemic should be able to make people aware of their personal vulnerability, make someone witness their limitations in a deeper way, and restore human relations with nature, human relations with humans and human relations with God. In addition, the pandemic also teaches us to limit and save consumption, due to the fact that we can live with all limitations during a pandemic, excessive consumption encourages exploitation of nature and causes environmental damage. In addition, it is important to have an awareness of investment in science so that there is early detection of outbreaks or more and more intelligent scientists who can contribute to the benefit of humans.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 08:18:23 PM

I totally agree with you, the next generation is very important...
but to be able to overcome this epidemic, it cannot be done by one group or the government only, it needs the role of the community who is also fighting so that this epidemic does not terrorize us forever. Always use a mask, keep your body clean and wash your hands regularly have helped reduce the spread of the corona outbreak.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███