Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Wolfage.finance DEFI SCAM!!  (Read 614 times)
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 10:40:09 AM

Thanks, that is exactly what I'm trying to do, make it as hard for them as possible to scam more people. They have now come to the forum, so I will flag them as they are trying to lie even more now here on Bitcointalk.

Flag added to OP.

I am also supporting the flag and wish no one falls for this scam. There will be many more DeFi scams which will pop up in the near future and hence we should keep our eyes open before investing or recommending any project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arky

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:59:28 PM

Thanks, that is exactly what I'm trying to do, make it as hard for them as possible to scam more people. They have now come to the forum, so I will flag them as they are trying to lie even more now here on Bitcointalk.

Flag added to OP.

I'm not saying that you are wrong, but you are trying way to hard.
So far I've seen you create a telegram group, post in youtube comments, making some connection that were false but deleted, and obsessing over them like no other. There are many DEFI projects scams everyday. This may be one of them.
If you were not trying so hard, I was 100% on your side, but you are way to  involved emotionally.
I would not advise anyone to invest in them. At least not at the moment, but this can still be legit, depending on what they show in the future.
If they disappear, you can quote and mock me in the future.
-CryptoViking- (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 335

https://t.me/CRYPTOVlKING

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 05:31:49 PM

I'm not saying that you are wrong, but you are trying way to hard.
So far I've seen you create a telegram group, post in youtube comments, making some connection that were false but deleted, and obsessing over them like no other. There are many DEFI projects scams everyday. This may be one of them.
If you were not trying so hard, I was 100% on your side, but you are way to  involved emotionally.
I would not advise anyone to invest in them. At least not at the moment, but this can still be legit, depending on what they show in the future.

Here comes new account to share the wisdom and wonder.... Grin Grin Wonder who that might be...

I have not created groups, there are other people that are investigating this scam too.

If you have ever been scammed you would have no problem spending some of your time busting this kind of things.

And if people were sending messages and info to you to help them, you would think way more differently about this kind of things.

Now go and make another account so you can try another angle.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 05:51:17 PM

There are many DEFI projects scams everyday.
Do you by any chance love the fact people seems not to be doing something big to limit it.

but this can still be legit, depending on what they show in the future.
If they are in deed legit, they won't problem to prove the OP wrong in other to save their project.

After the investors are been scammed and you believe mocking you'll save the investors? This must be a puppet account from the accused project.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Arky

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:19:40 PM

Do you by any chance love the fact people seems not to be doing something big to limit it.

If they are in deed legit, they won't problem to prove the OP wrong in other to save their project.

After the investors are been scammed and you believe mocking you'll save the investors? This must be a puppet account from the accused project.

If this is/was a scam, the investors are already busted.
If I was a puppet account, I would shill the fuck out of this project, not steer the people away from it.
I only said that Crypto Viking is as fishy as this project, the man is obsessed with this thing. He has made some really good points but in the same amount a few fake ones that were deleted. The amount of stalking and obsession made me second guess which at first was really solid evidence.
From his own words, he contacted binance, tornado, stalking on telegram/twitter/youtube and follows transactions/money etc. Maybe he is just afraid that he might be wrong after all the time he invested, who knows.

I've had the account for a few years, but never had a reason to log into it. I'm searching for a few solid DEFI projects, sadly most of them are scams.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 12:46:15 PM

If I was a puppet account, I would shill the fuck out of this project, not steer the people away from it.
I only said that Crypto Viking is as fishy as this project, the man is obsessed with this thing. He has made some really good points but in the same amount a few fake ones that were deleted. The amount of stalking and obsession made me second guess which at first was really solid evidence.
From his own words, he contacted binance, tornado, stalking on telegram/twitter/youtube and follows transactions/money etc. Maybe he is just afraid that he might be wrong after all the time he invested, who knows.

I've had the account for a few years, but never had a reason to log into it. I'm searching for a few solid DEFI projects, sadly most of them are scams.
Let's agree Crypto Viking is obsessed about the project to be scam while you're not a puppet account and just an investor looking for solid Defi projects. Why don't you stay out of the issues while you notify the project team about this thread so they can defend themselves not you putting yourself in the middle using a wake up an account to depend on a scam project?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 05:42:47 PM

He's obsessed because this project struck a nerve with him. He was following many trading/signaling channels, and this popped up in most of them.
After some digging, he began to understand the magnitude of the scam, and it basically pissed him of and created sort of vendetta.

As for your "years old account", yeah, i'm sure most of the guys on that wolfage scam team have accounts here, old and new
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: