Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polkadot is the Real Ethereum killer?  (Read 1117 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 08:57:45 PM

I am really big fan of Ethereum I am waiting for Ethereum 2.0.
Many Crypto experts said that Polkadot is the upcoming Ethereum killer . I don't think so. You guys know more share your opinions..

I believe polkadot is the another hype , the project hasn't
Delivered anything of value yet how about we wait until
We create  something that somebody can actually use.
polkadot is one of the altcoins that do have a pretty good future in my opinion but to compare between polkadot and ethereum of course the same as earth and sky Grin Ethereum is currently in second place while polkadot is ranked eighth based on the current cryptocurrency market capitalization and this certainly not without reason why ethereum's ranking is higher, currently the ethereum market is a total of $ 289 billion compared to Polkadot $ 31.7 billion and of course this is one reason why it is unlikely that polkadot will kill eth in the near future but in the cryptocurrency world anything can happen and it's better to see what happens in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 09:57:46 PM

Ethereum's genuine killer is BNB. look the number of individuals are discussing the binance smart chain recently, and investigate the presentation of the BNB coin in the market today. Polkadot can't be lined up with ethereum yet, so it is extremely unlikely DOT can murder ethereum. Polkadot is just utilized as an elective decision and has not had the option to contend with ethereum.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 10:32:36 PM

I don't think it is only hype and in my opinion polkadot is very potential coin. It has a large amount of community and day by day it is increasing. In near future, it will shine and more people will join with it.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 10:51:32 PM

Currently Polkadot is a coin that has great potential, but it doesn't seem like the ethereum killer. Ethereum has become a giant in the crypto world, it is number 2 after bitcoin.
There's no way Polkadot will be able to kill Ethereum, because now it looks like a closer chance to kill Ethereum is BNB, and now BSC is becoming one of the attractions for many people leaving Ethereum which does have very high transaction fees.
There is a very close alignment among the top 5 alts, and although ETH has always been top 2 unless some upgrades happen soon - fees are incredibly

disgusting right now - there is a chance that BNB (required for BNB) might take over.

Polakdot is another strong candidate but the closes so far with more utility ATM I agree is BNB.

What do you guys think, could ETH be cutting short on its ranking?
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 04:25:26 PM

I agree with you that Polkadot is ethereum competitor, but not the strongest, in my opinion Eth  strongest competitor is Binance, because in addition to gas fees which are very cheap compared to Eth, BNB is also very well known and has become one of the largest and most popular exchanges. besides that BNB is also in third place after Eth

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 04:34:11 PM

Polkadot is only starting to become popular in the last few months yes it can become an eth killer but it will take a long time they are only gaining attention to the public unlike eth its popularity and usecase is overwhelming and once eth 2.0 will become successful it will totally go wild competitors like Dot or Cardano must offer something different not yet offered by eth.   

cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 06:26:08 PM

That's what I thought when ethereum was starting to increased the gas fee and Polkadot will be dethrone ethereum in the future.. but now seems BSC is getting growing because I've seen many BEP20 tokens has been created and some ERC20 tokens moved to BSC, seems binance is quite to be the next eth.

If BNB is going to replace ethereum it looks like a very viable one, given the continuous development of Binance developers. I think they are preparing a BNB to replace ethereum

ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 06:37:16 PM

Some people has taughts that dot will be ethereum kill mean dot will cross ethereum price and position. But I am not sure because dot will take too much time cross ethereum like coin .
According to dot potential about after 5 year dot will be reach to the price of ethereum .
Still dot unable to beat ethereum at the moment

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 06:58:45 PM

That's what I thought when ethereum was starting to increased the gas fee and Polkadot will be dethrone ethereum in the future.. but now seems BSC is getting growing because I've seen many BEP20 tokens has been created and some ERC20 tokens moved to BSC, seems binance is quite to be the next eth.
If BNB is going to replace ethereum it looks like a very viable one, given the continuous development of Binance developers. I think they are preparing a BNB to replace ethereum
In general, BNB will obviously be very likely to replace Ethereum because the development of the two tokens always continues gradually, but for Polkadot I think it will be difficult to fight Ethereum because besides Polkadot is still very new in crypto when compared to Ethereum, Polkadot's development is also not as great as Ethereum and BNB, so replacing Ethereum at this point will not be possible for him, BNB alone is still not able to beat Ethereum, let alone Polkadot.

Ruvi2000sew

Activity: 619
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 07:42:25 PM

I believe in Polkadot's potential and what they're creating, as well as the scalability and bridge challenge they're attempting to solve; it's a true ethereum rival yet not yet a killer; we're waiting for ethereum to release their ETH2.0; if this doesn't happen soon enough, and gas prices continue to rise, the DOT community will send ethereum a huge run as more projects move to their network.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
The Great Kardoko

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 08:19:11 PM

There are almost 500 projects being built but the list is really not impressive. It sounds just as unfinished as competitors and this one seems to be filling a niche that could easily be filled by others. Maybe there is something here but I assume that there is a reason that you can earn more staking here than you can elsewhere and it is not because this is the best investment idea.

https://polkaproject.com/

ahmia39

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 02:49:26 PM

There are almost 500 projects being built but the list is really not impressive. It sounds just as unfinished as competitors and this one seems to be filling a niche that could easily be filled by others. Maybe there is something here but I assume that there is a reason that you can earn more staking here than you can elsewhere and it is not because this is the best investment idea.

https://polkaproject.com/
Do you have to look at the 500 projects now? because in the past there were also many projects that were of no use at all so there was no need to be seen and thought about, because there are still projects that are worth seeing and thinking about now.

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 09:13:42 PM

Very Best project launched under polka Dot smart contract. A lot of people are saying Polkadot, which I believe in as well.. The lead person behind it, Gavin Wood co-founded Ethereum and claims he did most of the programming for the first version of it, is someone I believe in. Polkadot is going to dominate the blockchain world

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 10:16:00 PM

There is nothing like an ethereum killer, ethereum is the second top cryptocurrency for a reason, its versatility in the development of smart contracts gave birth to most of the cryptocurrencies we have in the market today, including the great Defi projects like polkadot itself.
Defi is just a niche of decentralized projects and there will still be a lot of niches, but there will only be one ethereum.

mamiko

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 10:22:27 PM

Since the day I entered the crypto money market, many ethereum killer currencies have been introduced. people said the ethereum killer will be a lot of money. but, until now, no successful crypto money has emerged as an ethereum killer. and I don't think any cryptocurrencies will emerge after that, ethereum killer. Ethereum is very strong and it is very difficult to be a coin that can destroy it.

ahmia39

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 10:36:29 AM

Since the day I entered the crypto money market, many ethereum killer currencies have been introduced. people said the ethereum killer will be a lot of money. but, until now, no successful crypto money has emerged as an ethereum killer. and I don't think any cryptocurrencies will emerge after that, ethereum killer. Ethereum is very strong and it is very difficult to be a coin that can destroy it.
Don't be surprised at the words of other people because I have also come across stupid words from other people who say in the crypto space there will be coins that will kill Bitcoin, but until now it has never been seen and even Bitcoin is getting stronger at the top.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:00:15 AM

At the moment, Polkadot is developing very quickly and it is possible that in the future Polkadot will become a direct competitor to Ethereum, but at the moment I believe that Ethereum's direct competitor is, of course, Binance Smart Chain, and therefore so far Polkadot cannot compete with either Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain, but in the future, of course, everything is possible, and I still hope that another cryptocurrency will appear that can at least compare with Ethereum, because Ethereum blockchain is just a disaster due to high transaction prices.
purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 01:07:04 PM

Currently Polkadot is a coin that has great potential, but it doesn't seem like the ethereum killer. Ethereum has become a giant in the crypto world, it is number 2 after bitcoin.
There's no way Polkadot will be able to kill Ethereum, because now it looks like a closer chance to kill Ethereum is BNB, and now BSC is becoming one of the attractions for many people leaving Ethereum which does have very high transaction fees.

Now a lot of projects use Polkadot blockchain for staking. Just some information about staking on Polkadot https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/ Polkadot blockhain is cheap and allows a cross-chain transactions. That is why it is so popular for staking.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 01:20:14 PM

We're not going to see Polkadot's new network development kill or stop the adoption of the ethereum network. We have seen how transaction costs from ethereum have decreased slightly even though they are not yet stable. but ethereum in the correction that occurred in the market we can still see is a strong asset for us to have in the long term. although DOT is a popular asset this year.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 01:29:21 PM

Now a lot of projects use Polkadot blockchain for staking. Just some information about staking on Polkadot https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/ Polkadot blockhain is cheap and allows a cross-chain transactions. That is why it is so popular for staking.
people can care less on staking but the real issue that they are battling now is the transaction fee and binance creations can offer a better solution than polkadot .
 not sure if binance can offer a staking too but even without that ,
 they have their own utility that cant be found in polkadot .
polkadot was once an etherium killer because there was no better solution than it but not anymore .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: