Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polkadot is the Real Ethereum killer?  (Read 1117 times)
Nekonoid

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 01:14:05 PM

If in Ethereum the price will be so high people would use other blockchains such as Polkadot. Now Polkadot blockhain is the most popular for staking. Here is statistics. https://twitter.com/PolkaSyndicate/status/1395076543236526083. This numbers shows how many people use Polkadot blockhain.

Polkadot developing quickly because now cryptocurrency is very popular and there is a big demand in the project. But Polkadot started to develop in 2017 after successful ICO.

Now crypto community are looking for the best blockchain to work. But Polkadot allows to connect different blockchains that it will be possible to use all blockchains and make cross-chain transactions. 
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 04:41:24 AM

Since Ethereum created on 2015 until now, many others project claimed to be Ethereum killer, but finally they can not do it. By long development, I think Ethereum dont want to surpass by others project. The community and the team will continously stronger and bigger and they will solve the current problem in Ethereum network.

Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 11:12:05 AM

If in Ethereum the price will be so high people would use other blockchains such as Polkadot. Now Polkadot blockhain is the most popular for staking. Here is statistics. https://twitter.com/PolkaSyndicate/status/1395076543236526083. This numbers shows how many people use Polkadot blockhain.

Now crypto community are looking for the best blockchain to work. But Polkadot allows to connect different blockchains that it will be possible to use all blockchains and make cross-chain transactions.  

I checked the numbers and think that now Polkadot is developing more quickly than Ethereum blockchain. Now Polkadot has many advantages and many projects use Polkadot for development of their ecosystem.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 11:38:25 AM

I think that if the cryptocurrency develops it is good. If one of the big coins falls, how will the market react? Of course the red trend. I think that cross-blockchain projects are the future behind them. It doesn't matter what you choose if there are bridges.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 12:00:35 PM

I am a Big Fan Of Polkadot and I Believe Soon Dot will the Next Eth ... But Eth is also Good ... I have Full bag of both Eth and dot
In general, both are equally good, but you have to believe that ETH is still much better than DOT,
and now some people are reusing the ETH platform for some useful things.
Ethereum is more best than polkadot , that second mentioned will die sooner that's for sure while Ethereum is still on the run specially the 2.0 version in which will really brings the comfort and trust from the users.
maybe this will take some time from now but we already saw the phase 1.
I think that if the cryptocurrency develops it is good. If one of the big coins falls, how will the market react? Of course the red trend. I think that cross-blockchain projects are the future behind them. It doesn't matter what you choose if there are bridges.
Nope that's wrong.. Ethereum will not fall just like that .

we have already saw this coin for years , once called being a shitcoin but bow proven they are all wrong.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 03:27:31 PM

Polkadot is a new project and it is a para string. Projects on Polkadot are still mostly ERC20, why is this happening? Are they an unfinished project and they create hype to get money from people?
So far I have no interest in projects like this. I prefer independent blockchain projects with lots of interesting functionality within the platform instead of the interaction form between other chains.

Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 03:31:58 PM

I am really big fan of Ethereum I am waiting for Ethereum 2.0.
Many Crypto experts said that Polkadot is the upcoming Ethereum killer . I don't think so. You guys know more share your opinions..

I believe polkadot is the another hype , the project hasn't
Delivered anything of value yet how about we wait until
We create  something that somebody can actually use.

The real ethereum killer at the moment is Binance,
because now binance has a Binance smart chain that is ready to replace the ethereum network which is getting more expensive during transactions,
yes Polkadot is also currently a competitor, but still not hype like BSC,
many new users on Binance smart chain Of course Polkadot must be able to shift the dominance of BSC

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 05:17:34 PM

Polkadot does have very good potential in the future, but in my opinion polkadot can't beat the popularity of etherem, because ETH has a bigger prospect than other altcoins including polkadot, the proof of eth's growth from time to time is increasing, I think it's very difficult for other altcoins  to kill ETH,

bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 10:57:33 AM

I don't believe polkadot is the ethereum killer. All these projects coming up to challenge ethereum are just a waste of time. because they are first created on the ethereum network before they get their own blockchain and ethereum have survived for close to a decade. Once the ETH upgrade is done, ETH would be unstoppable.

624 / 5000
Hasil terjemahan
I also think so, there have been many projects that are considered to be killing ethereum but in reality nothing, even yesterday the ERC20 transaction fee has decreased, has made ETH holders start their transactions again, it will not be easy to kill ETH.

husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 11:14:02 AM

Polkadot was very popular at one time. Everyone was calling it 'Ethereum Killer' but that didn't happen. Polkadot still has some power right now, but no technology can rival Ethereum. Ethereum has demonstrated this over and over and is doing great right now.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 11:35:59 AM

Ethereum killer in Cryptocurrency has to surpass ethereum network in all ramifications!  There must be decentralisation that works,  there must be programming language that is understood and there must be willingness which is as a result of useable features which will drive traffic on polkadot network!  Until these highlights are achieved on polkadot,  I don't see it kicking ethereum to the side!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 08:18:37 AM

I checked the statistics. Very interesting facts. Such statistics show a big demand in Polkadot blockchain and I trust this numbers.

For now Polkadot has bettere technical characteristics than Ethereum, that is why ecosystem of Polkadot is actively growing. But for now Ethereum has more users and bigger ecoseytem than Polkadot. That is why Ethereum takes 2nd place for capitalization, Polkadot 8th place.
armanhusni

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 10:03:24 AM

I am not sure about your statement, in my opinion, it is not a polka-dot who will compete fiercely with ethereum, but bnb or binance that will make ethereum shift from the throne that it currently has.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 10:07:08 AM

I checked the statistics. Very interesting facts. Such statistics show a big demand in Polkadot blockchain and I trust this numbers.

For now Polkadot has bettere technical characteristics than Ethereum, that is why ecosystem of Polkadot is actively growing. But for now Ethereum has more users and bigger ecoseytem than Polkadot. That is why Ethereum takes 2nd place for capitalization, Polkadot 8th place.

If you believe Polkadot is the real Ethereum killer then you should have a closer look into IOTA Wink It was released yesterday the devnet for IOTA 2.0. When the final version of 2.0 is ready and everything works as planned, IOTA will be the Ethereum killer. Unlimited scalability with no fees with less energy consumption.
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 12:16:49 PM

now many bitcoiners around the world are using Ethereum services, whether they are beginners or those who have been in the crypto world for a long time, personally believe that Ethereum is better than anything and is even needed by bitcoiners even though nowadays something appears that can beat Ethereum someday, but it's not all that convincing Smiley Smiley

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
Garsipop

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 09:33:50 AM

Ethereum started to work in 2014, Polkadot in 2017, so Polkadot has enough time for development and growing its community.
altixz

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 12:26:06 PM

Ethereum started to work in 2014, Polkadot in 2017, so Polkadot has enough time for development and growing its community.

Now a lot of people are waiting the launch of Ethreum 2.0 with PoS mining. In such case the users will be interested to hold Ethereum in their wallets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: