Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆ DE Altcoin Chat ☆  (Read 5427 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dewdeded (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:05:17 PM

Hello, my name is DogeyMcDoge, I worked support for Cryptorush.in.

Have you ever heard of the trolly/train dilemma?

The general form of the problem is this: There is a runaway trolley barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. Unfortunately, you notice that there is one person on the side track. You do not have the ability to operate the lever in a way that would cause the trolley to derail without loss of life (for example, holding the lever in an intermediate position so that the trolley goes between the two sets of tracks, or pulling the lever after the front wheels pass the switch, but before the rear wheels do). You have two options: (1) Do nothing, and the trolley kills the five people on the main track. (2) Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one person. Which is the correct choice?

I write this today because I am pulling the second lever. I am releasing info regarding CryptoRush's Insolvency.

My hands shake as I write this. These past two weeks have been hell for me. I have not been sleeping well. I get gut wrenching pains anytime I think about this. It's time to put it to rest.

I started working for CryptoRush in late Febraury. I was excited and intrigued by crypto, and upon finding this new exchange I joined their channel. LinkandZelda was looking for a support. I volunteered, and offered help to the users in the channel for a few days without even having access to the tools to the admin site. I was hired a few days later, and was put to work. I was to be paid a flat amount of BTC weekly, and upon getting past the learning curve of CryptoRush's backend, I was well along answering tickets. The owners became like friends to me. As the workload got harder as time went on, we began getting too many tickets for me to handle alone. We hired another support. Around the 11th of March, I received a message from Devianttwo: "had something bad happen. all I'm saying." I was brought into a Skype call and told that we had been hacked. I was shocked. They told me the amount, and I did not sleep well that night.

For some reason my brain stuck 30 BTC lost in my head. Upon consulting LinkandZelda I was informed of the losses again. ~950 BTC and ~2500 LTC. Gone. Someone with an IP from Ukraine. They were looking into it, thought they found the guy. Thought they could get the BTC back. Maybe it was shock. Maybe it was just me being naive. But I believed them.

I was informed of the plan to announce CryptoRushShares, a currency that would pay % fees to holders. And the kicker? Fyrstikken would announce 60% ownership of them. But in the back room?

[3/14/2014 10:48:15 PM]
":basically
 : he's helping me gain capital back from share buyers
 : he started by announcing 60% shareholding
 : but he actually owns only 10%"

I never got a clear answer as to whether we received any money from him, or were just using his internet "fame" for advertising. I put it out of my mind, this could help save us right?

The next couple weeks seemed to fly by.

And so time goes on, and things look OK at first. But then the BTC wallet runs out. Alex123 and fraggyb did not know of our insolvency. Daemon problems we were told was the answer.

The guilt was starting to build up inside of me. I answered very few tickets the week of the 16th. I was conflicted, but I worked at my full time job >40 hours that week, so it kept my mind off of things a little. The issues continued. I kept suggesting ways we could maybe get some BTC back, arbitrage, etc. We didn't even have enough funds for that. I wanted so bad for the exchange to stay afloat, thinking "Maybe tomorrow will bring us back our volume!" But alas, the problems with Zeit, and BTC withdrawals killed our volume. There was no coming back.

We saw some volume on Blackcoin, until the blockchain freeze. I stayed up as late as I could, but saw no update. I woke up the next morning, to panic. People were placing ridiculous buy orders in the market. I had just the night before been given permissions to access functions such as enabling/disabling markets, or putting a coin in maintenance mode. I quickly assessed what I could, and closed the markets, canceled the orders, and put the wallet in maintenance mode. I called Devianttwo on the phone # I was give for emergencies only, and he told me he was not going to be able to fix it at the moment. This was at 10:30AM EST on the 24th. I went to work, already late from the mess I had to help resolve.

Upon returning home I learned that my worst fears were true. Blackcoin Daemon was empty besides ~53 coins. The same bug that affected Zeitcoin I assume.

I was broken. Everything was falling apart. I tried to talk to Link into closing the site, but he keeps resisting it. It was futile.

Then Fyrstikken exploded on rat4. Chat logs were flying. I tried to contain the FUD but it was useless. Fyrstikken had done his damage. Devianttwo couldn't keep a good PR face on for more than 3 minutes.

I confided in my best friend and roommate all that I knew, and he said that I knew what I had to do. And I did know. And so here it is. I feel so bad writing this, Link has become a friend to me. But I cannot let the community suffer anymore with this exchange.

So to everyone at CryptoRush  I am sorry. To all the users who have, or will lose funds here, I am sorry. I don't think you can understand how heavy this whole situation weighs on my heart.

There is a lot of money in crypto, and Fyrstikken is an angry guy. I don't know if I should fear for my safety or not.

But what Snowden did was right, and what I am doing is right.

My sincerest regrets,

DogeyMcDoge.

http://imgur.com/sfhgQgV

Quelle: http://pastebin.com/eLkPxLWi
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:49:04 AM

Naja ich habe glücklicherweise niX bei cryptorush liegen lassen,

deshalb tangiert mich das peripher,

dennoch ist es insgesammt negativ für die Crypto Börse und den Handel insgesamt jede Woche von ner Exchange zu hören die "hacked" wurde  Roll Eyes .  Wenn Cryptsy und / oder BTer auch noch dicht machen wars das dann meiner Meinung.

Wie ist das eigentlich mit BTEr ? wenn China den Handel voll verbieten will wäre ja BTer auch betroffen.

Hoffe das die China Story langsam ein Ende findet, auch wenn China jetzt voerst verschwindet, die werden in einigen Jahren sicher wiederkommen. Man kann sich so einer Technology nicht ganz verwehren.

randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:02:58 AM

So jetzt mal zu einem Altcoin,

ich habe Vertcoin die Tage genauer angeschaut, trotz der negativen Handelstage hat sich Vertcoin ganz gut gehalten im Vergleich zu allen anderen.

Vor einer Woche noch stand Vert auf Platz 24 im Marketcap Ranking, gestern auf 18 und heute bereits auf 16. Liegt natürlich auch daran das der Cap bei anderen gesunken ist, ist klar,  nichts desto trotz, auch das Handelsvolumen ist stark.

Ich bin jetzt in Vert investiert und schaue mir an wie es mit diesem Coin weitergeht. Vertcoin ist nicht einfach zu minen und hat im Verhältnis zu anderen Coins einen relativ niedrige Gesamtanzahl max. 84 Mios die gemint werden können, wobei gerade einmal derzeit nur 3 Mio gemint wurden.

@Amigaman,  denke mitlweile auch das ist ein ganz heißes Eisen und einer der wenigen Altcoins die ich noch als investitionsfähig sehe.

dewdeded (OP)
Legendary

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:59:47 AM

---
Adam Back: Sidechains Can Replace Altcoins and ‘Bitcoin 2.0′ Platforms

Kyle Torpey  10/04/2014  

Bitcoin Sidechains
Bitcoin sidechains could be used to replace that hundreds of altcoins and “Bitcoin 2.0″ platforms that have popped up over the past few years.
It’s no secret that I’m not the biggest fan of altcoins, and I’ll try to hold back my excitement about this new project from Adam Back, the creator of Bitcoin’s proof-of-work system, and Austin Hill that could be the perfect way to finally achieve “Bitcoin 2.0“. There are plenty of projects out there today, such as Mastercoin, Counterparty, BitShares, and others who are trying to create the second generation of cryptocurrencies, but these two gentlemen seem to believe that there’s no reason to create a new altcoin when we already have Bitcoin. While there are a few other niche coins that have gained value due to some pretty cool added features, none of them can take down the main value proposition of Bitcoin, which is its network effect. Altcoins have been an amazing area of innovation for cryptocurrency over the past few years, but it makes sense to combine all of these new features into one ecosystem instead of creating a situation where you have to buy a new coin if you want to use a certain feature. For example, you shouldn’t need to use Mastercoin if you want to use a distributed asset exchange, and you shouldn’t need to switch over to Zerocoin if you want some extra anonymity in your transactions. This latest concept of Bitcoin 2.0 would keep all of these new features inside the Bitcoin network through the use of sidechains.

More Innovation, Less Altcoins
With this new system of sidechains, innovation would be able to take place on the Bitcoin network without having to worry about the entire system collapsing. One of the main reasons that there aren’t more features added to Bitcoin on a regular basis is that introducing one new bug could take down the entire $6 billion market. Sidechains allow innovation to take place in the Bitcoin network without putting the entire system at risk. If something goes wrong on one of the sidechains, only the bitcoins in that sidechain are lost, and the entire Bitcoin network can continue to flourish.

Altcoins have actually been quite suitable for testing new innovations in the cryptocurrency space, but the main issue with these new cryptocoins is that they break up the overall network effect of this new technology. You shouldn’t have to buy into a new altcoin just because you want faster confirmation times or the ability to use some new, unique smart contracts. It’s possible to bring all of these features to Bitcoin by using a two-way peg system. This means you could move your bitcoins from the original blockchain to a new sidechain in order to gain the added features of that sidechain without having to switch into a completely new currency. For example, you may have your savings in cold storage on the original Bitcoin blockchain, but it could make sense to pay for your morning coffee on a sidechain that focuses on enabling microtransactions. Bitcoins retain their original value on each one of the sidechains, and this system also preserves the idea of having a hard limit on 21 million bitcoins that can be sent through all of the different sidechains rather than inflating the total number of cryptocoins with each new feature.

The Real Bitcoin 2.0?
I’ve been following the Bitcoin 2.0 space for quite some time, and the projects that usually get me more excited than anything else are the ones that are coin agonstic. This is why Colored Coins and Open Transactions have been two of my favorite new platforms in this space. The main issue with other types of projects is that users will have to buy into a new cryptocurrency to use some of the new features involved in those platforms. For example, you need to purchase XCP if you wish to issue assets or place financial bets on the Counterparty platform. The main issue here is that the bitcoin is the cryptocurrency with the largest network effect and most liquidity. This means it also comes with the most stable price. When it comes to using new features in the cryptocurrency space, people will still want to use the currency that comes with the least amount of volatility. There is no point in trying to do contracts for difference or microtransactions in a currency that is much more volatile than the bitcoin. Due to the fact that this project is coin agnostic and is being put together by Adam Back, Austin Hill, and a number of different Bitcoin core developers, I have to think that we are finally looking at the project that deserves the title of “Bitcoin 2.0″.

Make sure to listen to Adam B. Levine’s full interview with Adam Back and Austin Hill from episode 99 of Let’s Talk Bitcoin. You can also find a breakdown of some of the main points made in the interview from Tim Swanson’s blog.
---

Quelle: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/adam-back-sidechains-can-replace-altcoins-bitcoin-2-0-platforms/2014/04/10
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 04:42:29 PM

Falls jemand nen Spekulations Instrument sucht: NAScoin Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=523187.0

burning94

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:51:19 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 03:11:39 PM by burning94

Auf NAS bitte nur spekulieren, wenn man Geld verlieren möchte. Der Trend ist bereits nach den ersten Pump& Dumps nach unten gerichtet.
Heißt also Ausverkauf an dumme Newbies, die glauben mit dem Coin durchstarten zu können, wobei andere bereits das große Geld abgesahnt haben.
Pump&Dump in seiner klassischsten Form also.

Wenn ihrs wie die großen Absahner machen wollt, dann müsst ihr einen Coin kaufen, der taufrisch ist!
Nebenbei gibt es noch Coins bei denen ein Langzeitinvestment möglich ist.

Mein heißer Tip für ein Langzeitinvestment ist NEM.

Einfach meinen letzten Beitrag dazu durchlesen.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554328.msg6282011#msg6282011

NEM - New Economy Movement
The Natural Step Forward In The Evolution Of Crypto
danielsamba

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:36:25 PM

Auf NAS bitte nur spekulieren, wenn man Geld verlieren möchte. Der Trend ist bereits nach den ersten Pump& Dumps nach unten gerichtet.
Heißt also Ausverkauf an dumme Newbies, die glauben mit dem Coin durchstarten zu können, wobei andere bereits das große Geld abgesahnt haben.
Pump&Dump in seiner klassischsten Form also.

Wenn ihrs wie die großen Absahner machen wollt, dann müsst ihr einen Coin kaufen, der taufrisch ist!
Nebenbei gibt es noch Coins bei denen ein Langzeitinvestment möglich ist.

Mein heißer Tip für ein Langzeitinvestment ist NEM.

Einfach meinen letzten Beitrag dazu durchlesen.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554328.msg6282011#msg6282011

Ich verfolge NAS schon ein bisschen länger.
Respekt!
Kennst du vielleicht auch EXOCOIN?

dewdeded (OP)
Legendary

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:17:51 PM

WTF is NAS?
fred.81

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:00:15 PM

WTF is NAS?

Öffne mal den Link von Twinwinnerd; dann weißt du es  Wink

Ist aber eigentlich nicht weiter erwähnenswert. Purer Pump and Dump Coin, der schon seine Hochs hatte und nun in der Klon-Nische verschwindet, aus der er hergekommen ist.
dewdeded (OP)
Legendary

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:25:07 AM

CoinGecko.com
360 Degree Overview of Cryptocurrencies
Confused Over a Coin's Prospect? Don't Be.

CoinGecko collects thousands of data points and uses these data to quantitatively rank the world's top cryptocurrencies based on key aspects such as Developer Activity, Community and Liquidity. We are still in Beta and have plans to include dozens more metrics in the coming weeks.

Ist eine Seite die Altcoins ranked nach erzielten Scores in drei Wertungskategorien (Developer, Community, Liquidity). Siehe: http://www.coingecko.com/methodology

Ist eine gute Seite und der richtige Ansatz um mittelfristig Altcoins zu zuverlässig vergleichen, bewerten und ranken zu können. Die Methodologie muss und wird sich mit der Zeit weiter entwickeln, so bald weitere Erfahrungswerte vorliegen sowie sich in der Szene weitere Konsenspositionen zur relevanten Altcoin-Themenstellungen gebildet haben, deren Erfüllungsgrad man dann scoren kann.

---> http://www.coingecko.com/
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:32:54 AM

CoinGecko.com

CoinGecko collects thousands of data points and uses these data to quantitatively rank the world's top cryptocurrencies based on key aspects such as Developer Activity, Community and Liquidity. We are still in Beta and have plans to include dozens more metrics in the coming weeks.

Ist eine Seite die Altcoins ranked nach erzielten Scores in drei Wertungskategorien (Developer, Community, Liquidity). Siehe: http://www.coingecko.com/methodology

Ist eine gute Seite und der richtige Ansatz um mittelfristig Altcoins zu zuverlässig vergleichen, bewerten und ranken zu können. Die Methodologie muss und wird sich mit der Zeit weiter entwickeln, so bald weitere Erfahrungswerte vorliegen sowie sich in der Szene weitere Konsenspositionen zur relevanten Altcoin-Themenstellungen gebildet haben, deren Erfüllungsgrad man dann scoren kann.

Seite aufmachen, Liste anschauen, Seite zumachen weil komplett lächerlich.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Jonasbarmer

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:37:03 PM

CoinGecko.com

Musst mal etwas genauer begründen warum du das so siehst.. ich habe mir die Seite auch angeschaut; aber das wie du das siehst, verstehe ich nicht.
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:22:44 PM

CoinGecko.com

Musst mal etwas genauer begründen warum du das so siehst.. ich habe mir die Seite auch angeschaut; aber das wie du das siehst, verstehe ich nicht.

Weil die Bewertungen lächerlich sind. Typische pump coins in den top ten.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Jonasbarmer

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:15:39 PM

Achso, ok. mir war mit deinem letzten Post nicht ganz klar, was du damit gemeint hast.
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:59:59 AM

Hey Leute! Smiley

Ich persönlich gehe im Moment mit Feathercoin, kurze Erklärung hierzu, weil die meisten denken es wäre ein LitecoinClone, was aber nicht stimmt Wink

Feathercoin hat in über 1nem Jahr existenz jetzt so einiges geändert, war es zu Anfang ein LitecoinClon, ist jetzt kaum noch was davon zu sehen.

Blocktime: 60 Sekunden (Zuvor 150 Sekunden - /2.5)
Blockreward: 80 Coins   (Zuvor 200 - /2.5)
Total Supply 336m
Eigener Schwierigkeitsanpassungs Algorithmus

-Magic-Numbers wurden neu entwickelt. (Noch nicht implementiert)

-Neuer Hashingalgorithmus ist im Development, sollte diesen Monat fertiggestellt werden (NeoScrypt)

-Viele Händler sind vorhanden, die bereits Feathercoins akzeptieren.

-Monatliche Meetups in Oxford mit Developern und CommunityMitgliedern.

Der Preis ist im Moment trotzdem ziemlich niedrig, was aus der unterdrückung von Litecoinwhales resultiert, welches Problem aber mit dem neuen HashingAlgorithmus behoben werden sollte.

Mein GeheimTipp ist im Moment Orbitcoin:

- ScryptAlgo
- LowDiff
- Neues Development unter Ghostlander, führender PoS Developer in der CryptoSzene.

Grüße,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
Prototyp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:48:23 AM

Ich denke und hoffe der (DCM) Digital Commerce sollte bald massiv steigen.

1.35 Mio Coins Max und die IPO Phase auf Bittex ist gerade vorüber. Gutes und vor allem transparentes Dev Team. Guter Launch und und Konzept.
Ich denke auf dem Coin sollte man ein Auge haben.
Vladimircook

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:47:11 AM

1.35 Mio Coins Max und die IPO Phase auf Bittex ist gerade vorüber. Gutes und vor allem transparentes Dev Team. Guter Launch und und Konzept.

Hallo.
Kannst du mal den Link zu DCM posten? Ich suche und suche, finde aber nicht den passenden Thread.
Prototyp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:44:27 AM

Hier ist der Tread mit allen Infos.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.480
BlackFor3st

Activity: 1932
Merit: 506

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:39:53 AM

Hallo.
Kannst du mal den Link zu DCM posten? Ich suche und suche, finde aber nicht den passenden Thread.

Kleiner Tipp für die Zukunft: DCM (oder andere Abkürzung für einen Coin) + bitcointalk in Google. So kommst eigentlich immer zu dem gesuchten "Main"-Thread -> Forensuche ist viel zu langsam und schlecht  Smiley

dewdeded (OP)
Legendary

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:30:20 PM

Bump.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: