Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yearn Flash Loan Arbitrage Beta - 1 hour  (Read 133 times)
Sickosteven (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 03:50:08 PM

http://yfrb.finance/

Yearn Flash Loan Arbitrage is the latest spin on Yearn Finance that actually seems to have made an interesting idea that isn't a fork of YFI. Its really not a Y clone at all and is just using the name recognition (a questionable idea but I think it will be successful).

>$781,687 opening market cap

>21,400 unlocked supply

>8,000 locked on uniswap after sale

Arbitrage is probably the single biggest money maker in crypto; did you ever stop to think about where these sick gains come from? Farms/geysers/etc. get you to put up assets in exchange for UNI-V2 IOUs, then, whenever there's any asynchronous price movement ("slippage") it creates an opportunity to use instant swaps to take advantage of the tiny price deviations that exist for fractions of a second amongst exchanges - If $COIN's price changes by .0001 cent, a specially designed bot buys the coin from one exchange and sells it on another before the data has time to update, profiting on the price difference that exists in the time between when the price changes and the data can be sent across the internet.

The presale starts today in 1 hour and based on the community interest it will sell out completely, this is a chance to be on the ground floor for a new uniswap listing that is actually a legitimate project with an actual team of 7 developers who have been working through the bear market.
jewlsvernon

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 04:03:02 PM

how do I participate in the sale?
babagoose

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 04:25:16 PM

how do I participate in the sale?