Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Early Mined Bitcoin Blocks 2009  (Read 583 times)
MinedBitcoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 04:05:10 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2021, 05:14:55 AM by MinedBitcoins

Hello,

Looking to sell private keys to Early Mined Bitcoin block addresses.

These addresses all mined 50 BTC each, these are very early mined Bitcoin Blocks from 2009.

Note: Craig Wright if you're reading this you will definitely be highly interested.
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 04:11:00 AM

Do your due diligence if you're dealing with the OP. Signed messages, escrow, and know how to properly secure these coins. Id suggest communicating over bitcointalk rather than a wickr or telegram app. If you're not sure ask somebody.. we have quite a few blockchain sleuths. Caveat emptor.

Congrats with the early blocks OP and good luck with your sale.
MinedBitcoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 04:23:25 AM

Do your due diligence if you're dealing with the OP. Signed messages, escrow, and know how to properly secure these coins. Id suggest communicating over bitcointalk rather than a wickr or telegram app. If you're not sure ask somebody.. we have quite a few blockchain sleuths. Caveat emptor.

Congrats with the early blocks OP and good luck with your sale.

Thank you, rest assure if we do a deal it will go through smoothly. I have no problem doing the deal over BitcoinTalk, however messengers such as Telegram and Wickr are good for faster communication.

Signed messages are available to potential buyers.

Just looking to get these sold, however they will not be cheap.

I have now made a Telegram, my Telegram user ID is MinedBitcoinBlocks
yimfinity

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 04:25:19 AM

Say goodbye to all those "bitcoin days destroyed"!
SatsLife

Activity: 795
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 04:48:36 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2020, 05:14:23 AM by SatsLife
Merited by Halab (2), anonymousminer (2)

Lets start slow. Send 1 bitcoin to MinerJones for escrow and I'll give you the full value in USD.

Edit:

Looking to sell private keys

Please do no not purchase private keys from anyone in lieu of creating a UTXO, regardless of the reason. Not your keys, not your coins.

I have no problem doing the deal over BitcoinTalk.

I have now made a Telegram, my Telegram user ID is MinedBitcoinBlocks

Cutting through the BS and highlighting the classic confidence scheme part of the post, for future reference.

Room101

Activity: 541
Merit: 362

Rules not Rulers

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 05:24:40 AM

Please do no not purchase private keys from anyone in lieu of creating a UTXO, regardless of the reason. Not your keys, not your coins.

I believe the proposition to buy the coinbase reward, which as far as I know would have to entail buying the private keys. Once you send the bitcoin, it's no longer coinbase. It would be cool to own coinbase coins, one of the reasons to buy Ballet's titanium blocks, as you get bitcoin with 0 history.

All that being said, I can't see anybody taking the risk with the whole coinbase reward, 50 bitcoin. You have to trust the owner will never just use the private key himself.

Bitcoin is the greatest form of protest there is. Vote in the only way that really counts: with your money.
yimfinity

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 05:28:14 AM

I believe the proposition to buy the coinbase reward, which as far as I know would have to entail buying the private keys. Once you send the bitcoin, it's no longer coinbase. It would be cool to own coinbase coins, one of the reasons to buy Ballet's titanium blocks, as you get bitcoin with 0 history.

All that being said, I can't see anybody taking the risk with the whole coinbase reward, 50 bitcoin. You have to trust the owner will never just use the private key himself.

yup and once you move the BTC all those bitcoin days destroyed Sad so either extremely bad security and at any moment someone could take your 50 BTC, or no longer coinbase BTC.
SatsLife

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 05:33:41 AM

I'll buy titanium blocks from Ballet, from Bobby Lee.

I wont be buying 2009 mined blocks from someone, anonymously, trying to get me to move platforms in order to deal first.

Also, there would be a tremendous discount needed to buy keys instead of making an on-chain transaction.

dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 05:39:39 AM

You have to trust the owner will never just use the private key himself.

That's the biggest risk here. There is no way you can be sure that you're the only owner of the private keys when you buy them.

Personally I would never buy any of those addresses.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinedBitcoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 05:40:54 AM

I'll buy titanium blocks from Ballet, from Bobby Lee.

I wont be buying 2009 mined blocks from someone, anonymously, trying to get me to move platforms in order to deal first.

Also, there would be a tremendous discount needed to buy keys instead of making an on-chain transaction.

We can negotiate publicly that's fine. I tried to message you however since I am a new user it says I can only send one private message a hour. Minerjones has already contacted me
SatsLife

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 05:55:29 AM

I'm happy to purchase any blocks you are willing to transfer on-chain. 50% of market value. How many blocks do you want to liquidate?

MinedBitcoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 06:00:29 AM

I'm happy to purchase any blocks you are willing to transfer on-chain. 50% of market value. How many blocks do you want to liquidate?

Just for clarification, please explain to me what do you mean by this? What exactly would I have to do? Sorry, I am not familiar with the terms nowadays.
SatsLife

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 06:02:11 AM

Just for clarification, please explain to me what do you mean by this? What exactly would I have to do? Sorry, I am not familiar with the terms nowadays.

How many blocks do you want to sell?

MinedBitcoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 06:06:39 AM

I can sell up to 12 blocks.
SatsLife

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 06:08:08 AM

How much do you want for 12 blocks?

MinedBitcoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 06:28:12 AM

It would be best if you would make an offer per address / block if you choose to buy only one or make an offer on all 12.

You can post your offer here or private message me on BitcoinTalk,

Thanks.
M-BTC

Activity: 244
Merit: 232

Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 06:33:16 AM

It would be best if you would make an offer per address / block if you choose to buy only one or make an offer on all 12.

Thanks.

Can you post a list of the addresses and sign a message from them? Or at least from one address to prove you have actual ownership over old address(es)?

MinedBitcoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 06:42:23 AM

Thanks.

Can you post a list of the addresses and sign a message from them? Or at least from one address to prove you have actual ownership over old address(es)?

As soon as BitcoinTalk allows me, I will send you a private message with a signed message. The filter system here says I have to wait another 43 minutes to send a message.
SatsLife

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 06:46:45 AM

Thanks.

I'll give you $3,090,000 for 12 blocks, provided you can accept a wire at a reputable bank.

MinedBitcoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 06:57:53 AM

Thanks.

I'll give you $3,090,000 for 12 blocks, provided you can accept a wire at a reputable bank.

Please wait a while, I tried sending you a private message, however it says that I am limited to two a day. I am in the process of purchasing Copper member level so that I can message you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: