Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DBC - Deep Brain Chain, a brand-new star of Artificial Intelligence  (Read 604 times)
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:19:10 AM

It looks like 2018 is going to be a year for Artificial Intelligence. There is a lot of ICO's that are working with that feature.

Actually there are many ICO started these and its in last year. I think it will boom  this year since they are the one pioneering it.

As you can see, the common market has now been corrected. Some ICOs has failed or found hard to raise fund. Investors just consider good and bright projects to invest in. AI is one of the the suitable field to attract cash flow this year Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

got some DBC on Kucoin some time ago. The idea was to get a coin/token for longterm hodl. As DBC was an AI industry token, with fair supply and low price, i decided to get some. Currently i am long away of some profits, but lets wait till the end of 2018.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

got some DBC on Kucoin some time ago. The idea was to get a coin/token for longterm hodl. As DBC was an AI industry token, with fair supply and low price, i decided to get some. Currently i am long away of some profits, but lets wait till the end of 2018.

Well, I am very glad to hear that. I shall keep DBC till the end of this year also.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:02:48 AM

Update (from: https://medium.com/@DeepBrain_Chain/deepbrain-chain-progress-report-38-32984bc64612 )

1. Technology Development
— Complete GPU insulation function;
 — Design and develop new DBC message encryption function, reconstruct DBC signature function;
 — Use ECDH algorithm to produce one-time share secret, then use share secret to conduct CBC- AES encrypted transmission of log message;
 — Consolidate DBC message encryption and DBC signature.

2. Sales Progress
Compute Power Usage
AI Companies:
(1)Beijing PlaySDK Technology (http://www.playsdk.com/) has signed contract.

GPU Sales Channels:
(1)Synology (under WPG Holdings, https://www.synology.com/zh-cn): testing product;
(2)DF AI Teaching Lab (under DataFountain https://www.datafountain.cn/): initial contact made, visiting in April;
(3)ASUS: product testing;
(4)Sitong Technology (http://1811195015.pool2-msite.make.yun300.cn/): agreement reached, waiting to sign contract;

AI Tech Park:
(1)Chongqing Qidi AI Tech Park: reached initial collaboration agreement;
(2)Fuzhou Big Data Industrial Park: in conversation;
(3)Nanchang Linkong Economic Area & Vanke Digital Tech Park: in conversation;
(4)Suzhou Industrial Park: in conversation;
(5)Shenzhen Association for Artificial Intelligence: preliminary discussions on how to use DBC within the association will take place in April.

Universities:
(1)Sichuan University of Science & Engineering: reached initial collaboration agreement, organizing event for April;
(2)Nanchang University Institute of Artificial Intelligence: in conversation;
(3)Wuhan University: testing product;
(4)Hubei Engineering University: initial collaboration finalized and contract signed, second eave collaboration will be discussed in April.

3. Product Progress

Function design for the new version of the DBC website has been completed, visual re-design will commence in April. The new website will better support individual AI users to complete all payment process on-site, complete payment and settlement of payment with smart contracts. You will be able to see the activity status of all machines in the DBC network and the transaction status of DBC token which is used for purchasing compute power.

4. Partnership Progress

DeepBrain Chain has signed a partnership agreement with the global data annotation site REFUNITE. REFUNITE will become an important part of VisionX’s decentralized data crowdsourcing on the platform and supply high efficiency data annotation and organization work for VisionX’s quality control image recognition solution.

Regards
a16788090

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:49:04 PM

This project looks good, the market of GPU computing power is very large, and it is expected to succeed !

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: