Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin like Minable Tron TRC20 Token  (Read 307 times)
TheCatCoin (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 07:19:47 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2020, 09:54:49 PM by TheCatCoin

https://bittron.xyz/

About Bittron

What is Bittron?

Bittron is a Bitcoin like Minable Tron TRC20 Token, the first of this kind.

It brings the Bitcoin Supply mechanism into a Smart Contract allowing a bitcoin like currency to run on the Tron blockchain.

It is an easy to mine Tron Token, anyone can mine Bittron! Scroll down for all instructions on how to mine!

Mining Reward

The mining reward of Bittron is the same as bitcoin in its perfect conditions.

Initially, 50 coins are generated every 10 minutes (same like bitcoin in the beginning).

The Mining is done by calling the function Mine() of the Smart Contract.

Users only require to have few Tron or TronEnergy in their wallets to pay the Tron network fees.

To avoid mining monopoly and better distribution, each call to the Mine() function delivers 1 Bittron to the sender, only a total of 50 calls are allowed per 10 minutes (totaling the max of 50 coins generated per 10 minutes).

Reward Halving

Like in bitcoin, Bittron comes with reward halving.

Every 4 years the Mining Reward will be halved.

Supply

The total max supply is 21,000,000 Bittron, same like in bitcoin.

Coins can only be generated via Mining, there is no other possibility to generate coins.

The initial Supply is 0 Bittron.

It will take approximately 132 years to mine all Bittron.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCatCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 07:36:59 PM

abadon666999

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 08:35:03 PM

hi dev....guide
    Mine Manually
    Mine Automatically
button don't work...please 1 guide for mining
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 09:36:43 PM

i see my blocks are of 1 bittron only even if i clicked on mine after 10 minutes. what's wrong? i have mined 100 bittron then im tired of pressing buttons. can you provide some automatic miners? the automatic send button doesnt work well for me.

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
TheCatCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 09:38:24 PM

i see my blocks are of 1 bittron only even if i clicked on mine after 10 minutes. what's wrong? i have mined 100 bittron then im tired of pressing buttons. can you provide some automatic miners? the automatic send button doesnt work well for me.

To avoid mining monopoly and better distribution, each call to the Mine() function delivers 1 Bittron to the sender, only a total of 50 calls are allowed per 10 minutes (totaling the max of 50 coins generated per 10 minutes).
TheCatCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 09:54:07 PM

Site updated with Mining Guide
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 10:41:57 PM

About Bittron

What is Bittron?

It brings the Bitcoin Supply mechanism into a Smart Contract allowing a bitcoin like currency to run on the Tron blockchain.

It is an easy to mine Tron Token, anyone can mine Bittron! Scroll down for all instructions on how to mine!

Mining Reward

Initially, 50 coins are generated every 10 minutes (same like bitcoin in the beginning).

Users only require to have few Tron or TronEnergy in their wallets to pay the Tron network fees.

Reward Halving

Supply

Coins can only be generated via Mining, there is no other possibility to generate coins.

root:"{"error":"CONTRACT_VALIDATE_ERROR","message":"contract validate error : account not exists"}"
TheCatCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 10:49:54 PM

About Bittron

What is Bittron?

Mining Reward

Reward Halving

Supply

root:"{"error":"CONTRACT_VALIDATE_ERROR","message":"contract validate error : account not exists"}"

Its working, dont know what you are meaning. People are mining
preda

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 10:51:51 PM

About Bittron

What is Bittron?

Mining Reward

Reward Halving

Supply

i have to have how many trx on wallet? and hows the mining works? its not that clear
TheCatCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:04:42 PM

About Bittron

What is Bittron?

Mining Reward

Reward Halving

Supply

i have to have how many trx on wallet? and hows the mining works? its not that clear

How to mine Bittron
Bittron Mining works by calling the Smart Contract function Mine().

Don't panic, it's not that difficult! Follow the steps below and you are good to go!

The principle is easy:

Remember: Only 50 coins can be mined every 10 minutes, each valid call receives 1 Bittron in return. Open

In the field Interact with Contract, enter the following information:().

Smart Contract Address: TH8TZPdjVDRtEaKVz2j53b6QFwL3voYtvt

Press the Write Contract Button

In the list, select the function Mine()

Unlock your wallet and press on Write

That's it! You can then validate the transaction by opening it on tronscan.org, if successful you will see the status "Success" and you will be rewarded with 1 Bittron

If the status of the transaction is failed don't worry! you can resend the transaction again and again and again until you get a valid transaction(s).

To maximize your chances you can check the RewardEnd variable here: this variable is in unix timestamp and indicates when the current Bittron mining period ends, so you can send your transactions right after that! (You can convert unix timestamps to human dates times on a converter website, for example: https://www.epochconverter.com/)

Mine Manually

https://tronscan.org/#/contract/TH8TZPdjVDRtEaKVz2j53b6QFwL3voYtvt/code#readContract
preda

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:17:11 PM

About Bittron

What is Bittron?

Mining Reward

Reward Halving

Supply

How to mine Bittron

Don't panic, it's not that difficult! Follow the steps below and you are good to go!

The principle is easy:

Remember: Only 50 coins can be mined every 10 minutes, each valid call receives 1 Bittron in return. Open

That's it! You can then validate the transaction by opening it on tronscan.org, if successful you will see the status "Success" and you will be rewarded with 1 Bittron

If the status of the transaction is failed don't worry! you can resend the transaction again and again and again until you get a valid transaction(s).

To maximize your chances you can check the RewardEnd variable here: this variable is in unix timestamp and indicates when the current Bittron mining period ends, so you can send your transactions right after that! (You can convert unix timestamps to human dates times on a converter website, for example: https://www.epochconverter.com/)

Mine Manually

https://tronscan.org/#/contract/TH8TZPdjVDRtEaKVz2j53b6QFwL3voYtvt/code#readContract

Smiley  in the siteweb you wrote need some eth for pay tron fees but how it can be possible???

Users only require to have few ETH Huh in their wallets to pay the Tron network fees.

Reward Halving

Supply

TheCatCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:29:09 PM

About Bittron

What is Bittron?

Mining Reward

Reward Halving

Supply

How to mine Bittron

The principle is easy:

Mine Manually

Smiley  in the siteweb you wrote need some eth for pay tron fees but how it can be possible???

Users only require to have few ETH Huh in their wallets to pay the Tron network fees.

Reward Halving

Supply

i corrected the misstype
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:33:58 PM

I understand that this has no premine, no ico, no airdrop, however, how are you going to build the value for this coin? Are you planning to have actual application among crypto users? And what would it be? Because if you will just mine the coin and sell it to exchanges, then what? Traders will participate at the start but later on, if they see no value in it, they will just move on.
preda

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:40:17 PM

About Bittron

What is Bittron?

Mining Reward

Reward Halving

Supply

How to mine Bittron

The principle is easy:

Mine Manually

Reward Halving

Supply

i corrected the misstype

i just pressing mine and its says true, then succesful, then what? i receive 1 bittron for 1 trx?
br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 06:50:12 AM

Can't mine. I keep getting this error:

br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 06:50:49 AM

Account is connected and following your steps. Please provide better instructions. Or video
TheCatCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 11:58:28 AM

Account is connected and following your steps. Please provide better instructions. Or video

Instruction is above, people are mining it.
Check if you have enough trx for energy
preda

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 01:36:50 PM

how is managed the diffulty?
TheCatCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 11:26:27 PM

in the contract you can see everything
preda

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 09:29:04 PM

in the contract you can see everything

i saw AND READ IT, and, i SEE LOL

5.MaxMiningReward 5.000.000.000

15.MaxTotalSupply 2,100,000,000,000,000

SO PROVIDE US AN explaination thanks!!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: