Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real estate vs. Bitcoin  (Read 1457 times)
Mauser

Activity: 1834
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 12:31:22 PM

Home prices in my country have now fallen due to this pandemic affecting real estate prices in Indonesia making things seem difficult and now everything is going to change and real estate businessmen also appear to be losing money and barely able to pay state taxes.

bitcoin investment in my country has experienced a good increase where this epidemic has not had much effect with the current bitcoin price instead the price of bitcoin has increased very fast and bitcoin has reached a high price with this bitcoin being a very popular investment of the year.

I wish home prices would be falling in my country too. At these level of prices in real estate at the moment it's not a good idea to buy in my opinion. If there would be a drop of 10-15% in home prices, I would change my mind and start buying an apartment. But at the moment prices are just too high. In my opinion its better to invest in crypto currencies at the moment, rather than real estate.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 02:27:40 PM

Home prices in my country have now fallen due to this pandemic affecting real estate prices in Indonesia making things seem difficult and now everything is going to change and real estate businessmen also appear to be losing money and barely able to pay state taxes.

bitcoin investment in my country has experienced a good increase where this epidemic has not had much effect with the current bitcoin price instead the price of bitcoin has increased very fast and bitcoin has reached a high price with this bitcoin being a very popular investment of the year.

I wish home prices would be falling in my country too. At these level of prices in real estate at the moment it's not a good idea to buy in my opinion. If there would be a drop of 10-15% in home prices, I would change my mind and start buying an apartment. But at the moment prices are just too high. In my opinion its better to invest in crypto currencies at the moment, rather than real estate.

It's those insanely low interest rates. I've never seen a sub 2.5% 30 year rate on a home mortgage in my entire life. It's the only thing keeping the prices that high. If interest rates go up for whatever reason the I fully expect a good 10-30% drop in home prices. In the end the home buyer still ends up paying the same amount at 30 years, the interest carriers just make more and the property tax basis would come down.
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 156

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 07:14:25 PM

I am use to estate business over 10 years which I have use it to make good income from the business. But since covid-19 came it hard me to maintain the same profit I use to make.
Just few some few days I tested bitcoin investment I came to discover that bitcoin is more faster than estate in profit making.

vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:16:31 PM

I don't think that real estate is declining, perhaps it is still a very good investment since real estate could've probably inceeases it's value for a long term investment. Bitcoin may increase in the long term investment, but also has the chance to lessen or decrease it's price. And real estate is probably an investment that is good for a long term because the property gets valuable in the long run.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:27:41 PM

I don't think that real estate is declining, perhaps it is still a very good investment since real estate could've probably inceeases it's value for a long term investment. Bitcoin may increase in the long term investment, but also has the chance to lessen or decrease it's price. And real estate is probably an investment that is good for a long term because the property gets valuable in the long run.
real estate has not decreased but the sales are very long, while we as a business who want to make money must be able to distinguish the profits that can be obtained, trading can get daily and weekly profits, but for  the profits that are obtained can sometimes be more than 1 month so in my opinion if you want to get a lot of income, you can use both of them to make a profit and have savings in the future.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:30:55 PM

I am use to estate business over 10 years which I have use it to make good income from the business. But since covid-19 came it hard me to maintain the same profit I use to make.
Just few some few days I tested bitcoin investment I came to discover that bitcoin is more faster than estate in profit making.

What kind of real estate? Renting flats like airbnb? Such thing was meant to generate losses in a lockdown situation. I have a friends who is in real estate, has a hotel, a few flats, 2 houses... and he lost a lot of money this year, but still managed to stay afloat because he does a mix of short and long term renting, so his short term places generated losses, but those on long time rent weren't affected.

AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:51:34 PM

Real estate has some relationship with the solvency of the population, economic activity in the state and may not always bring benefits to its owner in the end and also experience both an increase and a decrease in prices, but of course not on the same scale as it happens with bitcoin. As a result, it can be argued that bitcoin can bring much greater profitability in the end over time.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:41:13 AM

What kind of real estate? Renting flats like airbnb? Such thing was meant to generate losses in a lockdown situation. I have a friends who is in real estate, has a hotel, a few flats, 2 houses... and he lost a lot of money this year, but still managed to stay afloat because he does a mix of short and long term renting, so his short term places generated losses, but those on long time rent weren't affected.

It's always good to have a mix of assets. Before covid I had some investment in a LLC that owns class B rental properties and was pulling in a good 6-7% per year with nice tax deduction to boot. Since covid that rental income has dropped to 30% of its previous income while the house 2 year lease contracts continue to pay a lower but steady 5% and since its in a good area the renters weren't hit as hard by covid downturn and continue to pay rent. Usually the higher the reward the more sensitive they are to downturns like this plandemic.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:15:37 PM

I don't know if real estate is declining here yet but I do think it'll come at some point and it's probably overdue in some places.

I was looking at house prices in certain parts of the UK and they've at least tripled in a lot of places in the past 20 years... Which seems quite a dramatic rise.

In the Philippines, prices of lands have been increasing through the years especially lands in the provinces. Most of my relatives are starting to acquire and purchase lands currently during the pandemic while the prices are low.

Real estate will always be valuable especially as a tangible asset that will always be sought for in the near future. Generally, the prices of lands would mature via long-term investment; that is why one must consider this investment on their portfolios.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 03:15:31 PM

Real estate doesn't have an universal value, whereas bitcoin has the universal value. Real estate value varies on the development around the property. With real estate too, the demand to supply cause the rise in the value of property. With real estate the market decline won't happen in a short, possibly there'll be growth. With bitcoin there is chance of rise and drop in the value.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 02:13:06 PM

If bitcoin price keep on rising then investors who had invested will gain and on other side real estate is anyways too expensive as compared to bitcoin and also the growth may not be as much as in bitcoin. Like in a month time if we have a bull run easily 10-20% could be gained which in real estate may take years to achieve it. Also, we do have risk as well of falling but if you already invested for a long term or made profit in short time and sell it then still you will gain.

But the point there is which of them is more good to choose with? Bitcoin really do a great performance this days but you cannot really compare it to real estate assets. Although you are gaining for now on bitcoins still this is not sustainable since there are months that we are in red and might we will lose a huge amount of we got caught by volatile market.

While with real estate asset we can get a passive income for life with big value appreciation over the years that's why I always choose this over the other promising one since real estate assets really prove that this can give us a real wealth in the long run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 02:18:25 PM

In my case I prefer bitcoin if it only I had a small amount and could not afford to invest in a real estate property. But  if I do can afford to invest in real estate then probably I have to think of which would be between the two asset ia good. Well, I can go in real estate knowing that some of it will goes to bitcoin. I think I need to diversified my investment so that whenever one fails the other asset coule be save at least but in bitcoin and real estate high assurance of getting profit over a period of time beating inflation rate.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1470
Merit: 711

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 04:14:38 AM

All money goes to crypto as fiat crash and then less money left for mortgages and real estate crash and crypto goes 10x
How? Irrespective that it may be truth but I think these kind of statement need prove to operates to be consider as a geniu point, at this point I disagree with you that all money does not go to crypto as a fiat.
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 07:30:38 AM

If you are talking about safe investment I'd go with real estate, I know price isn't the same since last 20 years now but real estate is far safer than bitcoin investment, there are still big money to be made in both but real estate wins here
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 07:32:34 AM

If we are talking about profit making I think bitcoin has the upper hand because real estate takes years, bitcoin can take years too but since I've been into crypto bitcoin always brings opportunity every single year, if you know what you are doing you will make insane profits from Bitcoin every year without bull seasons
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 08:01:44 AM

No matter how much real estate falls, even if you can buy a mansion in California for at least 1 BTC, you are missing one important point.
Own a house-it is forever, along with the plot (land) and everything that grows on it.
You can say as much as you want that you don't need to invest in anything other than BTC, but the problem is that - let's admit it to each other and to ourselves - cryptocurrencies are not eternal (in the form in which they are now). And your own home will always be the most valuable thing you can buy in life.
If you try, you will be able to live in principle without money (but first you have to invest) if have your own house and land). BTC - only store/spend/trade.
And again, for fans of "doomsday" and its consequences-the house is also a great shelter (even if you dig a bunker, no one will tell you a word), as well as a great place for defense and storage of supplies.

A house is the best purchase in your life, and you can hardly argue with this in any way.
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 09:20:03 AM

No matter how much real estate falls, even if you can buy a mansion in California for at least 1 BTC, you are missing one important point.
Own a house-it is forever, along with the plot (land) and everything that grows on it.
You can say as much as you want that you don't need to invest in anything other than BTC, but the problem is that - let's admit it to each other and to ourselves - cryptocurrencies are not eternal (in the form in which they are now). And your own home will always be the most valuable thing you can buy in life.
If you try, you will be able to live in principle without money (but first you have to invest) if have your own house and land). BTC - only store/spend/trade.
And again, for fans of "doomsday" and its consequences-the house is also a great shelter (even if you dig a bunker, no one will tell you a word), as well as a great place for defense and storage of supplies.

A house is the best purchase in your life, and you can hardly argue with this in any way.
I accept the land part but not the home, I'm a owner myself and I spend more on the home every year because the fact is as time goes by the buildings lose taste, they get older too, you need to keep reshaping the up to look better and also maintaining the home, owning lands is just better IMO
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 09:21:34 AM

I don't believe that Bitcoin will seize to exists some day, I believe bitcoin will be very useful in the future and what makes crypto a better place to be for profits is it's volatility, you could only complain if you don't know when to get in and when to get out
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 05:27:05 AM

I accept the land part but not the home, I'm a owner myself and I spend more on the home every year because the fact is as time goes by the buildings lose taste, they get older too, you need to keep reshaping the up to look better and also maintaining the home, owning lands is just better IMO

That's the point.
"There will be no more land" - and that is why land is the most valuable thing you can buy in your life.
But what to do with it is your business-to build your own house, investing all your money and effort in it just because it is your dream.
Open some local agricultural enterprise, jumping on the not-quite-far-gone trend for eco-products.
Yes, at least make a recreation area or some kind of camping - anything.
And all this will bring, in the end, profit - either material or spiritual, in the form of peace of mind and joy.
Few people understand but people are now more than ever before far from the earth and it is from here, as for me, all the classic problems of depression, extra nerves and the like begin. It is worth spending one weekend swinging a hoe in your garden or fixing the stairs on the porch and now all the worries are gone and you have rested as well as possible.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 02:23:14 PM

Real estate investment is good and crypto investment is more profitable but Bitcoin is highly volatility too making it the most risky investment among the two, if you have enough money I advise investing in the following

1. Crypto
2. Stock
3. Real estate

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: