Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2018, 12:53:09 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] SUN - SunCoin [MN][NeoScrypt][Fund][Community Driven]  (Read 435 times)
DONIA-48

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

This is a great step for the environment. Hopefully more mining companies will follow suit. Can I ask what renewable sources you will be using if you know yet?

We currently make use of a dedicated server on which we host a node, the web and the basic services of suncoin. This host is certified to use 100% renewable energy "Kualo".

In the first steps towards the use of more renewable energy "Points" in our network, we are preparing a process of awarding prizes to nodes that are hosted in systems powered by 100% renewable energy, as well as small mining farms with solar power.

In the white paper you can see the short and long term objectives such as the management of an ecosystem where sun would be an asset for the purchase of services and products related to the use of renewable energy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hueannhien91

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

Good idea, an interesting community, a community committed to building the first blockchain maintenance network.

Join Contractium NOW! ¦•-» https://contractium.io/register/XXXXX
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP«-•¦
DONIA-48

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

You mentioned energy availability being an issue, depending upon where someone lives, are there any plans in the future of the project to address this issue?
This project definitely shows potential and I'll be keeping close track on it.

If the future plan is a charity and project fund for these cases, they will be managed by masternode owners who are involved in the project.

The Suncoin project aims to be decentralised ,but there will always be a group of users dedicated to the main objectives  90% of the use of renewable energies and above all the rest of the point ,to help in areas where it is necessary and to make projects around these objectives.

Without forgetting also the attempt to create SUN an asset in the purchase of services and products for renewable energy.

for the rest of the users who have commented on the need to be a big community, i answer in this thread to avoid spamming.

This project was rescued by the community and during almost 3 months we continued to grow gradually, achieving that the price has not become an interest and has not been maintained, neither overspeculation nor unstoppable fall in value.   

My personal assessment is that this community is being created that can make this possible.
Okky ID

Activity: 65

“The Organic Growth Token”

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

-------------------------------------[ BOUNTYS ]-------------------------------------

How many categories do you make for the bounty program, sir? I cannot see it because I have no discord account. Or the bounty program is the invitation to join your discord? By the way do you have a translation campaign or content media campaign for Suncoin promotion? Sorry for many questions from me.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
DONIA-48

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

-------------------------------------[ BOUNTYS ]-------------------------------------

How many categories do you make for the bounty program, sir? I cannot see it because I have no discord account. Or the bounty program is the invitation to join your discord? By the way do you have a translation campaign or content media campaign for Suncoin promotion? Sorry for many questions from me.

The bounty is not to join in, the situation is that right now Discord is the community center for the community.  There are all available bouncers on display and this way we make people come in and make contact with the rest of the members and see the conversation and evolution.

If you are interested in only receiving the list of bouncers send me a private and I facilitate it and we can do the communication by there, if on the contrary you have interest in the project it would be preferable that you accede to discord where it shows all the information of the project and evolutions.

https://discord.gg/YMpBJsg
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.