Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 08:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTN: ROI Coin Exit Scam - For all parties involved!  (Read 302 times)
Slayer308 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:47:42 AM

To all those involved in ROI Coin, interested in hearing about it and concerned:

It has come to my attention sometime ago that there have been quite a lot of dubious things happening to roicoin, and most of all in regards to their developer DisasterFaster.  He has told us right from the beginning that pre-mine coins and wallets have been lost etc, and that alone is not the case.  We'd found an active Dev wallet containing 150 million coins, due to be released from 693% APR early next year, which will total around 1 billion coins when the term deposit time has ended.  Also note, when the 693% APR interest returns were about to be removed from ROI Coin, the community was not told this!  I, and many others involved, believe this was a rather sneaky move aimed at the dev's keeping majority share and value of roi for when they decided they wanted to make something of ROI Coin.  There have also been many other issues surrounding DisasterFaster, including many general lies he's been caught out on in regards to fellow dev's of roi coin, their status and involvement in the coin.  And in the last several months, he has worked hard to work against the value of the coin and to keep it way down so his co-dev Mikey AKA CryptoMike can buy it up, along with 1 or 2 others involved at an incredibly stupid low value.  This community of ROI Coin people is an incredibly active community and to shoot members down continuously makes no sense.  Months ago, long term community members were up in arms in regards to as to why the dev was working hard against this coin and really kicking it to the floor and his first response was to boot all involved "and even some that weren't, along with other long-term mebers" off the Roi Coin Discord channel.  Further more, many long-term holders of roi coin have had their IP's Blacklisted so they can't sync their wallets and continue trade.  Recently we've noticed upcoming hard-forks in the blockchain code, which may also affect any current ROI Coin holder.  And also most recently, some late to the party people that have been involved have come up with a great idea of a coin swap to a token or DeFi with him.  As of now, all coin holders and traders etc have been completely cut off.  Website is down, and block explorer has been removed.   I fear that through what dubious things are going on that only a small select few will benefit from what's planned and what is going on here, and many many holders that have spent many thousands of $ or more, will sadly miss out and won't see a penny back from their hard earned investment.   Sadly, I smell an exit scam here!

For your entertainment purposes, I send you screenshots of the most recent events of ROI Coin. Please enjoy!:

https://i.ibb.co/LNnbGgs/snapshot-01.png
https://i.ibb.co/r3H37X2/snapshot-02.png
https://i.ibb.co/Kz2G235/snapshot-03.png
https://i.ibb.co/WNhY10k/snapshot-04.png
https://i.ibb.co/ncV6MM1/snapshot-05.png
https://i.ibb.co/Mg5GbXV/snapshot-06.png
Slayer308 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:08:54 AM

And just a rough idea on what kinda dev we're dealing with and talking about here, below is a group of messages from one of our well-known founding members showing the rather bad additude from the dev:

DisasterFasterToday at 1:33 PM
fuck you pussy kunt you are a clown fuckhead
CyraxToday at 1:33 PM
Yeah yeah you are nothing but a scammer. And I will show everyone this and they can make their own minds up
DisasterFasterToday at 1:34 PM
fuck off pussy i would knock your fucking teeth out if you were not hiding behind your pussy ass computer punk ass bitch
CyraxToday at 1:34 PM
when devs are making 423k coins a day I dont think anyone will be happy about that
shout up soft cock
DisasterFasterToday at 1:34 PM
cowards like you are the ones i love to punch out bitch
CyraxToday at 1:35 PM
lots of mouth there
DisasterFasterToday at 1:35 PM
yeah thats right and i can back it up fuck face you are one lucky coward behind that pc all cloaked from the real world where i would knock your head off for being such a fuckhead towards me
CyraxToday at 1:36 PM
come england I will be happy to put you under my truck
DisasterFasterToday at 1:36 PM
yeah you will need a truck that's for sure because you can't hold me man to man face to face i promise you that
CyraxToday at 1:36 PM
yeah yeah
your just pissed because you been found out that you scamming
DisasterFasterToday at 1:38 PM
you are so ignorant and childish. I have lost more money than you earn in a year with your bottom feeder life. i carry the project anyway because I can afford to and i choose to. no scam here fuckhead just a little mouthy pussy who thinks your comments matter and they don't you will have zero impact on anything moving forward lol now go fuck off and go fuck yourself
CyraxToday at 1:41 PM
haha if you say so. Keep going and I will kill your shit coin in 1 block
DisasterFasterToday at 1:41 PM
go ahead dumb ass and then you can fucking forget about selling your bag lol
you are a funny man you are
CyraxToday at 1:42 PM
lol really. you know nothing
DisasterFasterToday at 1:42 PM
well whatever
Dastrike351

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 11:42:00 PM

DisasterFaster sound like the perfect unhappy children here.

No profile picture too... for a fearless person that sound very weak... so no one know who he really his?

Dastrike351

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 07:14:02 PM

Btw PWR coin is also a DisasterFaster project going nowhere.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: