Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) redeemable codes - $15 each  (Read 202 times)
Glica (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 03:50:20 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2020, 10:36:40 PM by Glica

all sold
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:44:51 AM

https://smile.amazon.com/Echo-Dot/dp/B07FZ8S74R/

Have amazon echo dot promo codes for sale, takes off the entire purchase price at checkout + free shipping regardless if it's on sale or not, one code per order, can claim multiple codes so long as you make a separate order per code.

Price is $15 each, can apply to any color. Price breaks at 10+ & 20+ purchased
10+ = $13.50 each
20+ = $12 each

I can take paypal f&f, crypto (btc/eth/ltc), google pay, zelle

You must redeem by 09/30/20 at 11:59 PM ET.
Detailed instructions on how to redeem your promotion code:
Code:
Add Echo Dot 3rd Gen (any color) to cart
Click “Proceed to Check Out.”
Sign in with your Amazon account details if you’re not already signed in or create a new account if you don’t have one.
Select the address you’d like your Echo Dot sent to and your preferred shipping choice.
Add the promotion code from above on the “Select Payment Method Page” under “Gift Card and Promotional Codes” and be sure to select a FREE shipping option before completing the purchase.
Complete your order.
This doesn't work on echo dot kids edition or with the clock, just the standard 3rd gen echo dot standalone

I also sell here on reddit for trade rep / reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/giftcardexchange/comments/ipz77m/h_amazon_echo_dot_3rd_gen_amazon_promo_codes_w_15/ - I have no problem sending you a PM on reddit to verify my identity there.

Hey! How many of these can be redeemed per account?

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Glica (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 11:55:27 PM

Have amazon echo dot promo codes for sale, takes off the entire purchase price at checkout + free shipping regardless if it's on sale or not, one code per order, can claim multiple codes so long as you make a separate order per code.

10+ = $13.50 each
20+ = $12 each

Code:
Sign in with your Amazon account details if you’re not already signed in or create a new account if you don’t have one.
Select the address you’d like your Echo Dot sent to and your preferred shipping choice.
Add the promotion code from above on the “Select Payment Method Page” under “Gift Card and Promotional Codes” and be sure to select a FREE shipping option before completing the purchase.
Complete your order.
This doesn't work on echo dot kids edition or with the clock, just the standard 3rd gen echo dot standalone

I also sell here on reddit for trade rep / reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/giftcardexchange/comments/ipz77m/h_amazon_echo_dot_3rd_gen_amazon_promo_codes_w_15/ - I have no problem sending you a PM on reddit to verify my identity there.

Limit 6 for Charcoal
Limit 20 for every other color (limit is separate to each color)

The limit resets in a rolling 7-day period, but there is a hard cap of 75 units purchased combined per year
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:49:54 PM

10+ = $13.50 each
20+ = $12 each

Code:
Complete your order.

Limit 6 for Charcoal

The limit resets in a rolling 7-day period, but there is a hard cap of 75 units purchased combined per year
Hey, do I purchase these via amazon.com or where do I input the codes?

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Glica (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:34:04 AM

10+ = $13.50 each
20+ = $12 each

Code:
Complete your order.

Limit 6 for Charcoal

Hey, do I purchase these via amazon.com or where do I input the codes?

You input the code at checkout at amazon, per instructions in the quote
Glica (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 11:06:32 PM

Sold 25x dots to triple, have more codes to sell, bump
Glica (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 03:33:01 AM

sold 2 dots to player514, more available
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 08:31:34 AM

I have tried to checkout this item without the code you offer.
But, I got a message that it can't be shipped to my address.
So, is this product only available for Amazon US users only?
Glica (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 10:40:38 AM

I have tried to checkout this item without the code you offer.
But, I got a message that it can't be shipped to my address.
So, is this product only available for Amazon US users only?

I'm not sure if it's US only, it works so long as you can ship to an address from the .com website since it can only be redeemed on the .com website. I wouldn't say it doesn't work for anywhere but US since amazon.com does ship to other regions, but not all items. Not sure what countries they ship echo dots to outside of the US, but it has to be redeemed on the .com website.
Glica (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 10:04:50 AM

bump, sold 57x on here so far
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: