Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does uniswap really believe ?  (Read 808 times)
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 07:16:15 PM

For me the simplest is you can either use Trust Wallet or Imtoken and you can connect your wallet through the Dapps using your phone, or Metamask using Desktop computer, and always check if the token you want is listed there, but you must remember the high fees that is involved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 08:41:31 PM

For me the simplest is you can either use Trust Wallet or Imtoken and you can connect your wallet through the Dapps using your phone, or Metamask using Desktop computer, and always check if the token you want is listed there, but you must remember the high fees that is involved.
Uniswap also have integration with Metamask so why services you mentioned above are better? I really don’t know
aarif123

Activity: 345
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 04:51:37 AM

Yes I do understand uniswap but I never swapped any token because of ethereum gas fee I have used uniswap many times and my overall experience is very good uniswap is very easy to use you can connect it with your trust wallet or metamask but unfortunately nowadays ethereum gas fee is too high but if you know any project which you think has bright future then you can use it now
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2020, 04:58:22 AM

Is there are anything better than uniswap? Let’s share with me please. I’m 3-4 month in defi and I’m not following trands. Uniswap is one that I know and trust
There are a bunch of other sites for swaps but Uniswap is probably the one which is getting the most attention. There is also Sushiswap. I dont understand their obsession with rainbows or unicorns because I am old school user and prefer a clean and easy interface and less such gawdy stuff. Still you can trust any of them that you wish to you and allow it to exchange your etherum tokens. Probably more features will be added in soon like which I want is direct conversion to BTC.

Just be careful that you are visiting the official site when linking your wallet and not a phishing site. Bookmark it to be safe. Dont use links to visit it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 11:24:17 AM

Is there are anything better than uniswap? Let’s share with me please. I’m 3-4 month in defi and I’m not following trands. Uniswap is one that I know and trust
There are a bunch of other sites for swaps but Uniswap is probably the one which is getting the most attention. There is also Sushiswap. I dont understand their obsession with rainbows or unicorns because I am old school user and prefer a clean and easy interface and less such gawdy stuff. Still you can trust any of them that you wish to you and allow it to exchange your etherum tokens. Probably more features will be added in soon like which I want is direct conversion to BTC.

Just be careful that you are visiting the official site when linking your wallet and not a phishing site. Bookmark it to be safe. Dont use links to visit it.

Thanks for your opinion. I’ve used Uniswap a lot of times and it was good experience. A lot of top tokens and coins from DeFi are listed on common exchanges so now I’m use Uniswap more rarely. Just for new tokens) sorry not I don’t heard about Sushiswap. Is Sushi token related to it?
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 05:30:17 AM

Thanks for your opinion. I’ve used Uniswap a lot of times and it was good experience. A lot of top tokens and coins from DeFi are listed on common exchanges so now I’m use Uniswap more rarely. Just for new tokens) sorry not I don’t heard about Sushiswap. Is Sushi token related to it?
I am not sure about it though. Maybe you can do some searching from your side to check the same. It is better to always check these things before spending any money buying it because this is crypto and anything can be a shady deal.

Sushiswap is another site like Uniswap. You have to use it to get a feel of difference if any. I have only heard of the names and seen the site once, never used them because I dont need to.

I am not really a fan of DeFi, I think it is the next bubble happening now but that bother me since DeFi has been here since years but it is hyped currently. Still that is my personal opinion.

Here is a list of Swap sites by zasad@ - Swaps list

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alamin9884

Activity: 1456
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 02:47:19 PM

Uniswap is an exchange. This is the best exchanger I've ever seen. Its very easy to exchange tokens. Uniswap provides a great airdrops up to 1k  usd for users.
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 05:02:27 AM

Hi,

You guys understand Uniswap?

Yes i understand dude, and you must believe on them... on several meeting of Vitalik, he wear clothes with Uniswap (Unicorn) logo...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sabingurung

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 03:28:57 PM

Of course, I believe. It is the famous dex exchange for swapping ERC 20 tokens without the need of buyer and seller. The interface is also so easy to use. The only problem is ethereum gas fees is high now a days
alexsandrk20

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 10:25:32 PM

Uniswap is an exchange. This is the best exchanger I've ever seen. Its very easy to exchange tokens. Uniswap provides a great airdrops up to 1k  usd for users.
It has several disadvantages
1. High commission
2. Lots of fake contracts where you can lose your funds.
3. Lots of bots
You need to trade with extreme caution.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 11:13:08 PM

It has several disadvantages
1. High commission
3. Lots of bots
As you said it has got high commission, but it functions with legitimacy. Particularly for people who find it hard to change their holdings through the trading process can make use of it with ease. The chance of fake contracts is very low, because before adding a single token to the list its been cross checked for legitimacy. You need to be careful handling the commission, apart from that there is no big caution need to be taken.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 04:50:44 AM

Hi,

i think the answers lies on the first 2 respond?it was enough to understand the question you are putting here.

Also u only use this as exchange when some of my Shitcoin needs to be converted to ethereum and then will go to bitcoin or other alt that i wanted to stay on hand.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 04:58:53 AM

1. High commission
What the hell are you talking about? The fees for transaction is only 0.3%/per trade. The ethereum gas fees are not to be considered here because that is a part of the blockchain that you are using. That is different from Uniswap, that fee is not even for running Uniswap but to run the Ethereum blockchain.

If you are careless you will fall into those. But when money is on the line you should make a list of the tokens that you have and contract addresses, so you dont make a mistake there. Again a problem from your end not the site's end.

3. Lots of bots
Bots only take part in trading. They dont influence the functionality of the site. They may move the market, but that will happen with any other exchange. Not something that the site can change or has control over.

You need to learn some things better if you wish to trade with ease. Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
alexsandrk20

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 08:59:35 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2020, 12:11:18 PM by alexsandrk20

As you said it has got high commission, but it functions with legitimacy. Particularly for people who find it hard to change their holdings through the trading process can make use of it with ease. The chance of fake contracts is very low, because before adding a single token to the list its been cross checked for legitimacy. You need to be careful handling the commission, apart from that there is no big caution need to be taken.
There are 10 fakes for 1 official contract. You can see for yourself how counterfeit coins are stamped and in what quantities https://t.me/AllUniSwapListings. There is also a fraud liquidity, which may remove at any time, what scammers do

Contracts are not verified for uniswap. Many people fall for the tricks of scammers when they cannot exchange the purchased coins back for Ether. I myself have lost 2 ethers in this way. This is a cautionary tale for beginners to be careful when trading. I'm not saying that the exchange is bad, I'm just warning you.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 12:48:59 PM

Hi,

i think the answers lies on the first 2 respond?it was enough to understand the question you are putting here.

Also u only use this as exchange when some of my Shitcoin needs to be converted to ethereum and then will go to bitcoin or other alt that i wanted to stay on hand.

I remember etherdelta from this exchange, they have many users now because many new project want to be there, even those defi project want to list it there.but in the end it will be forgotten if they only list shit tokens in their exchange and once many scammers make their platform as a way to sell shit tokens ,I wish they can upgrade the program and choose and only project to list and not accepting any that want to be there just because they want to sell it to investors.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 03:19:28 PM

Hi,

What's your problem?

There are a lot of ways to know how Uniswap work correctly, like in youtube or some article out there you can learn by that.

DeFi system has been booming right now and decentralized exchange will be loved by most crypto user now. Uniswap is one of the few DEXs frequented by many users. But I just give you a suggestion, before you know DeFi system is and even you didn't know the crypto currency as a whole don't be tempted to spend your money. Understood first how it works and you will be fine to choose a new project that you interested.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 02:34:51 PM

UNISWAP is a self-operated exchange based on protocols. We can lock in liquidity and exploit DEFI projects to make a profit. Any project can be listed on UNISWAP without any unreasonable fees. The drawback of UNISWAP is that there are many bad projects with extremely low liquidity and rate manipulation games coming from ETH whales.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 06:45:53 PM

Oh mate, it seems you think uniswap is a scam exchange or something you really want to known more about?, actually, it's a highly liquidated decentralized exchange for swapping different kinds of coins, it had been the best for decentralized finance (Defi) which is the latest investment protocol in the crypto space.

It contains million of users if I'm not mistaking that trades on it on a regular basis, there are so many staking rewards  available on uniswap there investors provide Liquidity pool to maintain their DeFi coin price. You can research more on uniswap and surely you will feel the breeze of confidence when swapping your desired coin.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:13:31 PM

Hi,

What's your problem?

There are a lot of ways to know how Uniswap work correctly, like in youtube or some article out there you can learn by that.

DeFi system has been booming right now and decentralized exchange will be loved by most crypto user now. Uniswap is one of the few DEXs frequented by many users. But I just give you a suggestion, before you know DeFi system is and even you didn't know the crypto currency as a whole don't be tempted to spend your money. Understood first how it works and you will be fine to choose a new project that you interested.
Basing up on the date on where he posted then its clear that he had still doubts with Uniswap that time which i cant really blame up people if they do have that kind of feelings
or perception in first encounters yet we know that it is really just new that time and the asked fees were too high.Just take a look on what happened into those who early
believe with UNISWAP where it did able to get some nasty airdrop cost of $1400 as far as i remember.So op now is already believing and yet totally to get back again
into this thread and might really have some changed of mind and words towards it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Shakil29

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 04:45:29 PM

It is an exchanger. And they give a lot of benefits to the customers. They give the best service of all time. I have also exchanged tokens many times. The exchanger is really good. So, there is nothing to disbelieve here.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: