Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:41:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the xhumanality social medea platform?  (Read 74 times)
boby1988 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:20:57 AM

Absolutely I think this is a very user friendly and profitable platform. I really recommend using it. xHumanity is an adaptive social media platform, which provides a high degree of freedom of speech and even consciousness, as well as a reconciliation reward.

Controversy and the freedom to disagree will eventually lead to reconciliation, which the system aims to reward fairly.

Some examples of key elements that xHumanity has compared to Facebook:

   xHumanity is a decentralized system, governed by the consensus reached by the community members and not by a specific entity;

   In xHumanity, users action inside the network are rewarded with reputation and crypto coins, according to the proposed algorithms

   In xHumanity there are both an up vote and a down vote;

   In Facebook, the likes of a post can be given among friends, on other principles than the actual value of the post. Xhumanity will look to diminish this behavior, aiming for the votes given to a post to reflect as much as possible the value of that post;

    In Facebook, a like given to a post by an influencer has the same value as a like from a normal user, in xHumanity the more reputation a user has, the more value his vote will have;

   In xHumanity if two users had a contrary behavior to one another and at some point they come to a consensus, they will be rewarded ccording to the principles mentioned before;

   In xHumanity the advertising system will be oriented towards the users, who will receive crypto coins and reputation for their involvement in promoting.

   They will not be flooded with unwanted ads like on Facebook;

   Because xHumanity is based on trust between its users, for donations there will be no need for affiliation with any entity.

xHumanity Emission Plan      

xHumanity will use xCRED tokens to quatity users' reputation. Emission will be a continuous one:

   For each point of reputation earned, the user will receive 1 xCRED token

   For UBI (Universal Basic Income) every 3 months. The amount received by each active user will be equal to 1% of xCRED tokens emitted up to that time.

   xDNA coin is meant for transferring value from outside in to the xHumanity ecosystem. The emission of xDNA is fixed at 11 Billion.

xHumanity to distribute tokens soon

xHumanity will be distributing its IEO ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum platform. The token’s ease-of-use is based on its compatibility with third-party services wallets, exchanges, and lots more.

The token distribution is expected to commence in the next 47 days, with 2,200,000,000 tokens to be distributed.

Further information at: https://xhumanity.org/

Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:47:11 AM

What do I think of xhumanity is a absurd concept. They don't have a social media platform. All they have is a website with promises. They are planning to launch on Q4 2022 and are collecting funds at this time. I don't mean they are going to scam but what they're doing is wrong. What if they collect the money and won't continue with the project? They should at least have a prototype running before asking to expand. On their words, their prototype of wallet, basic UI and services would come on Q1 of 2020.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 08:50:22 AM

As I observed, you don't have any social media to promote your project in cryptocurrency here. However, the only thing you got was your website on which is more on hype and promises to your community if ever there is a large community will believe in your project.
Perhaps, there is something wrong with this marketing you have, sorry I don't want to  bash your project I'n just stating the fact only here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: