Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware from Paxful Scams  (Read 79 times)
Accounts Seller (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 09:32:17 PM

I write it for a newbie on Paxful. Please be careful Start trade on Paxful, Especially for trade with Neteller, Skrill, Payoneer and like as others.
I'm Writing it when I already lost a lot of money with Neteller Skrill and Payoneer trade. Some dishonest traders make payment with their self account, after finish the trade they make a claim to Skrill Neteller Payoneer for return fund. they said someone hacked or somehow transfer this fund from my account. sometimes they make a payment from a hacked accounts so the account real owner clam for a refund. in this time authority lock your fund and contact with you to verify this payment. they'll ask you payment purpose, relation with the sender or payment contact or chat or like as information but if you submit Paxful details they close your account and you lost your trade fund with your own other funds. because Skrill Neteller Payoneer didn't support exchange with BTC.
some time dishonest traders purchase some ranked Paxful ID and scam with it. So please go ahead carefully. I can't blame to Paxful, Skrill Neteller, Payoneer company, they are trusted companies. I'm sorry for my bad English. Thank you for reading.

Gmail | YouTube | OneClick | Raffle Gmail | Score0.9 | OneClick Capable | Edu Mail | Google Voice | Yahoo | Hotmail | AOL | Proxies and social media & Social Networks Accounts Sales and Website Development | Digital Marketing | Graphics & Design | Video & Animation Service Please Visit for More Details - www.emailseller.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamuelJobs

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:44:18 PM

We already know that, if you like to report someone, use the section for that
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2020, 04:15:36 AM

I'm Writing it when I already lost a lot of money with Neteller Skrill and Payoneer trade.
I think you haven’t checked this sections paxful related threads yet. Just click on scam.accusation and use the search button to get more informations about paxful related scam. Sorry to say that like other victims you feel it necessary to warn the community after getting scammed.

some time dishonest traders purchase some ranked Paxful ID and scam with it. So please go ahead carefully. I can't blame to Paxful, Skrill Neteller, Payoneer company, they are trusted companies. I'm sorry for my bad English. Thank you for reading.
Its better to call them scammers directly rather than using the word "dishonest". Having weakness in English is not a big fact but good to see that you are trying to save newbies by describing your story.     

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Accounts Seller (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 12:41:09 PM

I'm Writing it when I already lost a lot of money with Neteller Skrill and Payoneer trade.
I think you haven’t checked this sections paxful related threads yet. Just click on scam.accusation and use the search button to get more informations about paxful related scam. Sorry to say that like other victims you feel it necessary to warn the community after getting scammed.

Its better to call them scammers directly rather than using the word "dishonest". Having weakness in English is not a big fact but good to see that you are trying to save newbies by describing your story.     
Thank you sir for your write,
when I join Paxful and before start trade, I search many times about Paxful trade risk even I try to search for specific payment methods. but I didn't get any info from any forum even not from google search that's already happened with me. maybe it was my bad luck.

Gmail | YouTube | OneClick | Raffle Gmail | Score0.9 | OneClick Capable | Edu Mail | Google Voice | Yahoo | Hotmail | AOL | Proxies and social media & Social Networks Accounts Sales and Website Development | Digital Marketing | Graphics & Design | Video & Animation Service Please Visit for More Details - www.emailseller.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: