Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition To Prosecute Pelosi Draws Thousands Of Signatures  (Read 29 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 05:50:20 AM

Actually, the petition is rather small so far. But depending on how serious her damage to the salon owner is, it might be worth it. Seems she is not even owning up to her mistake. Check the site for emphasis, links, and a video.

Petition To Prosecute Pelosi Draws Thousands Of Signatures

At time of writing, the petition hosted at media action network has garnered over 25,000 signatures.

The petition, addressed to SF Police Chief William Scot, states:

Laws aren't just for the "little people."

Not only did Nancy Pelosi knowingly violate health ordinances, but just destroyed a business because she couldn't take a ounce of responsibility.

The salon owner gets death threats, while Pelosi has paid ZERO price for her hypocrisy.

At a very minimum, Nancy Pelosi must be prosecuted by San Francisco for her flaunting of COVID regulations. Now!

The footage of Pelosi was leaked last week, showing her walking around the salon without a face mask. All the while 'ordinary' people are not even allowed to go to hair appointments because salons are still all closed in SF under coronavirus rules.

After several days, instead of apologising, Pelosi claimed that she had been "set up" by the owner of the salon.

"I take responsibility for trusting the word of the neighborhood salon that I've been to over the years many times, and when they said, 'We're able to accommodate people one person at a time.' I trusted that," Pelosi told reporters.

"So I take responsibility for falling for a setup. And that's all I'm going to say on that," Pelosi declared, even adding "I think that this salon owes me an apology, for setting me up."

If ever there was a time for the old adage 'one rule for them, another for everyone else' it is now. Pelosi's reaction also betrays how over privileged and out of touch Democrats have become.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 10:03:50 AM

Actually, the petition is rather small so far. But depending on how serious her damage to the salon owner is, it might be worth it. Seems she is not even owning up to her mistake. Check the site for emphasis, links, and a video.

At time of writing, the petition hosted at media action network has garnered over 25,000 signatures.

Not only did Nancy Pelosi knowingly violate health ordinances, but just destroyed a business because she couldn't take a ounce of responsibility.

The salon owner gets death threats, while Pelosi has paid ZERO price for her hypocrisy.

At a very minimum, Nancy Pelosi must be prosecuted by San Francisco for her flaunting of COVID regulations. Now!

The footage of Pelosi was leaked last week, showing her walking around the salon without a face mask. All the while 'ordinary' people are not even allowed to go to hair appointments because salons are still all closed in SF under coronavirus rules.

After several days, instead of apologising, Pelosi claimed that she had been "set up" by the owner of the salon.

"I take responsibility for trusting the word of the neighborhood salon that I've been to over the years many times, and when they said, 'We're able to accommodate people one person at a time.' I trusted that," Pelosi told reporters.

"So I take responsibility for falling for a setup. And that's all I'm going to say on that," Pelosi declared, even adding "I think that this salon owes me an apology, for setting me up."

If ever there was a time for the old adage 'one rule for them, another for everyone else' it is now. Pelosi's reaction also betrays how over privileged and out of touch Democrats have become.

Cool

@BADecker according to the article you have shared it says that salons were supposed to be shut, so how did the owner manage to open it for Pelosi?, and most importantly why did Pelosi visit an salon when the rules required that the salons be kept shut. Furthermore what has happened with the salon owner is really bad, but in my opinion both are to be blamed for violating covid laws, and both deserve to be punished by the authorities.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 10:01:11 PM

Cool

@BADecker according to the article you have shared it says that salons were supposed to be shut, so how did the owner manage to open it for Pelosi?, and most importantly why did Pelosi visit an salon when the rules required that the salons be kept shut. Furthermore what has happened with the salon owner is really bad, but in my opinion both are to be blamed for violating covid laws, and both deserve to be punished by the authorities.

You miss the point. The point is the Pelosi hypocrisy. There aren't any Covid laws. Following the first couple of months, they have all become advisories... if they weren't such in the first place.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: