Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE GIVEAWAYS IN DISGUISE AS BINANCE  (Read 350 times)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 07:22:49 AM

I don't interest in the giveaways, especially if the giveaway requires people to send their documents or any other private details.
Even if the giveaways come from binance, I will not interest as long as it needs my document.
I am sure there will be many fake giveaways in the future, and if you are not careful, you will get scam, and you will lose your document because they will run away with your document.
But that doesn't mean the giveaways are not real because I see that some giveaway is real and that giveaways don't require anything except paste the wallet address and participate in something.
I think if the giveaways given from Binance are still quite good and unfortunately Binance will not give it easily, there will definitely be an agreement that usually has to trade and reach the highest trading volume, while for the documents needed I think it is still a natural thing because every exchange place usually will require KYC to make withdrawals when they have assets of more than $10,000. So the conclusion is that participating in giveaways must be smart to choose.

STUDENTCOIN