Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The First Bitcoin Robo Advisor - Now Available Online for Free  (Read 67 times)
Max2140 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

DIGITAL FINANCE

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 05:16:20 AM

We have launched absolutely free online Bitcoin Robo Advisor service for those who need to calculate the optimal allocation to Bitcoin, based on the individual risk profile and investment goals. Try it now and find out your recommended exposure to Bitcoin immediately: Bitcoin Robo Advisor by Digital Finance.

BUY BITCOIN INSTANTLY ONLINE WITH SIMPLE KYC & EARN 6% ANNUALLY WITH BITCOIN INTEREST ACCOUNT ---> WWW.DIGIT.FINANCE
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 03:14:07 PM

I have tried features contained in link that you mention in this thread.
Just asking. So for number 2-5 i pick the top options. (Long term, High, Over $10M capital & Extensive knowledge). For question number 1, i pick "sustainable income". And click "calculate"
Then result showing :

May i know reason for this answer?

Outside above question, in my personal opinion, the above result was a wise result. Means you guys aware about the bitcoin volatility. And the most important thing is, you guys aware of your investor portfolio. This is good tbh. Not many services give honest judgments like you guys.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 04:01:15 PM

My answers were:
1. Sustainable income
2. Long-term
3. Moderate
4. Under $1M
5. Good

and the robo advisor also recommends not investing in bitcoin at the moment.

I changed the choice for number 1 and a 6% allocation of my supposed wealth to bitcoin was recommended  Grin

I don't personally agree with the recommendations from the answer that I've given but to each his own. Oh yeah, good thing you've put a legal disclaimer there.  

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 06:50:24 AM

We have launched absolutely free online Bitcoin Robo Advisor service for those who need to calculate the optimal allocation to Bitcoin, based on the individual risk profile and investment goals. Try it now and find out your recommended exposure to Bitcoin immediately: Bitcoin Robo Advisor by Digital Finance.

Cheesy

Good one to play around. But you should add more analysis points in this questionnaire. With only 4-5 questions average size of answer is also confusing.
I am also getting result where it says Do not invest in bitcoin. In-fact my own thinking or output is different about it.

For example, I want sustainable income and my family income is 1 to 10 million. Considering my country of origin this is enough for me to run a house as well as risk some moderate level money into bitcoin.

Based on this currently I am in the bitcoin business. While your Robo tells me not to invest. Thats jumbling my mind. LOLZ.
Yeah, try more questions definitely and then you may be able to vary the answer little bit more!  Smiley
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 08:17:19 AM

Pretty simple, you just create an algorithm, and Robo will answer based on selected points. Not interesting to me, I have tried it and the Robo recommend to do not invest in Bitcoin right now. Robo is always Robo, it couldn't take a real-time decision like a human. So for some sectors, I am not a fan or Robo or bots. Perhaps its useful in some sector and we need to use to easier our works depends on the sector.

Anyway good initiative.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 08:30:47 AM

Tested it myself.

1. Capital Appreciation
2. Long Term
3. High
4. Under $1 million
5. Extensive

Result: "We recommend a 14% allocation to Bitcoin".

Pretty much close to what I've been doing, specially this year, I have been trying to allocate at least 10% and then hold for long term.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Max2140 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

DIGITAL FINANCE

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 01:52:39 AM

I have tried features contained in link that you mention in this thread.
Just asking. So for number 2-5 i pick the top options. (Long term, High, Over $10M capital & Extensive knowledge). For question number 1, i pick "sustainable income". And click "calculate"
Then result showing :

May i know reason for this answer?

Outside above question, in my personal opinion, the above result was a wise result. Means you guys aware about the bitcoin volatility. And the most important thing is, you guys aware of your investor portfolio. This is good tbh. Not many services give honest judgments like you guys.

Thank you for your kind words about our service. Regarding your individual recommendation, our algorithm assumes that “Sustainable Income” is not the optimal investment goal when allocating capital to Bitcoin. Sustainable income is a pretty much guaranteed consistent income, which is unfortunately not the case in the Bitcoin space, where we have bull and bear markets. However, our algo would recommend you to allocate 20% of your capital to Bitcoin if you would chose “Capital Appreciation” option instead of “Sustainable Income”, taking into account that you have already chosen top answers for other questions.

My answers were:
1. Sustainable income
2. Long-term
3. Moderate
4. Under $1M
5. Good

and the robo advisor also recommends not investing in bitcoin at the moment.

I changed the choice for number 1 and a 6% allocation of my supposed wealth to bitcoin was recommended  Grin

I don't personally agree with the recommendations from the answer that I've given but to each his own. Oh yeah, good thing you've put a legal disclaimer there. 

Thank you for your feedback!

Pretty simple, you just create an algorithm, and Robo will answer based on selected points. Not interesting to me, I have tried it and the Robo recommend to do not invest in Bitcoin right now. Robo is always Robo, it couldn't take a real-time decision like a human. So for some sectors, I am not a fan or Robo or bots. Perhaps its useful in some sector and we need to use to easier our works depends on the sector.

Anyway good initiative.

Thank you for your feedback!

BUY BITCOIN INSTANTLY ONLINE WITH SIMPLE KYC & EARN 6% ANNUALLY WITH BITCOIN INTEREST ACCOUNT ---> WWW.DIGIT.FINANCE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: