Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crime is problem and no jobs More Chaos  (Read 111 times)
Polo7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 11:15:13 PM

More Chaos no jobs and crime is on the rise!

Government have 2 options!!  

Either Give Police bigger authority like a Martial Law!

Tougher punishments but then it Will be other expense to hold Criminals in jail.

Not very good!  

Second option

Make sure the people who might be dangerous and willing to commit crime give them bone!  

Bones are Something like frauds scams so They dont have to Hurt others with violant crimes.

Or Fund cryptocurrency with Government money to make fake bull run and make Every Criminal to Go in cryptocurrency and They Can earn money from cryptocurrency then They are Not dangerous society as They make money.

Specially shop thifves are problem for small shops Now If They would earn cryptocurrency They would never steal from the shops.

The crime is Bad for Economy and and to maintain law and Order Takes a lot more Resources then preventing a crimes at First.
c_atlas

Activity: 140
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:12:30 AM

Wow, you're a genius. If we just make all criminals rich through a 'fake bull run' then they don't have any reason to rob anyone.

I know if I were a dangerous criminal, I'd love to get a bone and be part of a pump and dump.

...Fund cryptocurrency with Government money to make fake bull run and make Every Criminal to Go in cryptocurrency and They Can earn money from cryptocurrency then They are Not dangerous society as They make money...

Now If They would earn cryptocurrency They would never steal from the shops.

...crime is Bad for Economy
it's almost like if the government committed massive financial fraud to incentivize criminals to not commit petty crimes, that would somehow be better for the economy.

give them bone!
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 03:58:04 AM

Either Give Police bigger authority like a Martial Law!

What a relevant topic to post this recent news on.  Smiley

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/13/us/austin-texas-defund-police-billboard/index.html

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 11:16:36 AM

Money is the reason for most of the crimes but we can't give more enough money to the criminals just to stop them because everyone will follow this strategy to earn money.Its true that cryptos are not possible to steal but what about the products,lot of iPhone stores got robbed in seconds.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 09:38:37 PM

Crime and no jobs are everywhere.

Before the pandemic, there were already layoffs that did happened for some reasons and it became more when this pandemic comes.

Or Fund cryptocurrency with Government money to make fake bull run and make Every Criminal to Go in cryptocurrency and They Can earn money from cryptocurrency then They are Not dangerous society as They make money.
This won't happen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: