Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:03:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 202 times)
tu_kang (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 05:48:04 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2020, 08:31:33 AM by tu_kang

this project does not pay off
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r_Chain
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 03:49:39 PM

Roadmap looks like not completed, not many words about future plans of the project. There are steps until february 2021 but still not so many explanation. However, it is more important to bring these steps to life I think
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 08:02:59 PM

i checked github it looks complete and a little promising but still confused why should it hold a presale but there is no max / min cap limit? isn't it too dangerous if some investor who have a lot of funds buy all presale allocations and when listing on uniswap there is a possibility that they will immediately throw it away or when this token has increased which is enough and they throw all their tokens this will be a massive dump, and also a little surprised by admin of this project on telegram group because she seems to be using a stock photo.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 03:43:47 AM

I don't understand why almost every new DeFi project, they don't display information about their team.
I saw in the token allocation that you allocated 3% of your tokens for the Bounty program, has this program started?
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2020, 01:07:39 AM

Are you part of the YFIs team?
If yes, then we need some clarification about the negative tag on the "another" YFIs thread which is posted account yearnsfinance

Archive

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 10:22:18 AM

I don't understand why almost every new DeFi project, they don't display information about their team.
I saw in the token allocation that you allocated 3% of your tokens for the Bounty program, has this program started?
That's the fact, looks like DeFi project can be runned professionally with single person, and also they think people will easily gullible just because of a DeFi project. How poor, DeFi is still new thing but already poisoned by people who want to fill their pockets quickly.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 10:59:12 AM

That's the fact, looks like DeFi project can be runned professionally with single person, and also they think people will easily gullible just because of a DeFi project. How poor, DeFi is still new thing but already poisoned by people who want to fill their pockets quickly.

Maybe after couple of months, we will see those DeFis that are worth to watch out for. Because right now, everyone wants to create their DeFi project. And several of them are using the Y-scheme. But if you look at the original yearn.finance, you can't see anything valuable over there. Still in beta. Wonder why many people are buying their concept?
meetAm
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 12:04:56 PM

It is good that it is very easy to use, you can just choose an investment pool according to your budget then deposit Initial Capital and you will receive investment pool tokens as proof of your deposit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: