Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin dont pay our billls we need passive income  (Read 1474 times)
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 09:49:08 PM

If you want an investment to keep paying your bills you're up for a big surprise.

There's no free money in this world! Those of you who think they will invest nad keep making money will get eaten whole by the market.

BTC is as good as any of your passive income shitcoins. They just promise you more but never deliver.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 10:07:43 PM

btc is not good to pay our bills.,

we need new way of passive income goverments should start giving out universal income Smiley there is need for passive income

Passive income for all is an illusion. Sometimes Youtube videos are suggested to me in which it is suggested that passive income is possible for everyone and everyone can live a carefree life. This is absolute nonsense and only works for a few. As soon as everyone does it, it doesn't work anymore. Bitcoin is a means of payment and investment and cannot earn any passive income. It makes no sense for me to associate this.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 11:11:28 PM

If you want an investment to keep paying your bills you're up for a big surprise.

There's no free money in this world! Those of you who think they will invest nad keep making money will get eaten whole by the market.

BTC is as good as any of your passive income shitcoins. They just promise you more but never deliver.
Although I don't quite understand the title of this thread a bit since it's kind of confusing. I think OP is thinking about of making a REAL business that would give him a passive income but in reality those things rarely granted to the hard working person. Bitcoin is enough already by giving us a chance to make an investment and all you need is to work that way up from the ground.

Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 12:50:20 AM

<snip>
I'm not into it. You're idea is selfish. Any government can't provide passive income to all of it's citizens. Jus giving away free money? LOL, that will never happen so leave it and get a job rather than wishing for passivie income to arrive without doing anything.

Your country's economy will die if that will ever happen.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 01:40:48 PM

we need new way of passive income goverments should start giving out universal income Smiley there is need for passive income
I think those who are always saying that they want to quit their jobs and become full-time investors or traders are overlooking the huge number of people who come out as failure from investing, and they are only looking at those that are being successful in it, forgetting that it’s never the same for the majority.

When people ask me this question on whether they should quit their jobs and become full-time cryptocurrency traders, I tell them not to do it, would be better if they continue their jobs and also be investing and trading cryptocurrency when they have the time, that way they won’t be having sleepless nights when the market crashes.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2352
Merit: 454

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 02:24:02 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you concluded this because you invested all of your money in Bitcoin thinking that it will climb up every single day and now you're disappointed because it doesn't so you're torn between holding and cashing it out to pay your bills but your profits in the long run will be gone, then that doesn't make any sense to say that Bitcoin doesn't pay our bills.

Because the truth is, it can. It's just you who can't pay the bills because you're hesitating to cash out your Bitcoin into fiat in the whole 2 years of bearish market.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 02:27:54 PM

I don't know what is the connection between pay bill and passive income. Actually your question isn't clear enough. Bitcoin isn't available in every country till now. But in future, we can expect bill pay services.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 04:33:36 PM

I don't know what is the connection between pay bill and passive income. Actually your question isn't clear enough. Bitcoin isn't available in every country till now. But in future, we can expect bill pay services.

Very unclear indeed.  The connection between pay bill and passive income here may mean that bitcoin cannot provide profit to pay bills and he expects the government to provide passive income to pay bills. He's not talking about available or not i think.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2231

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 05:35:47 PM

I'm not into it. You're idea is selfish. Any government can't provide passive income to all of it's citizens.

Maybe passive income cannot be given to all citizens, but in some countries, one of which I know is Saudi Arabia, provides benefits for unemployment for a long period of time. For rich countries providing direct cash assistance is not a difficult thing because ensuring the people's welfare is already the government's task. It is not easy, especially for a country with a large population and different economic conditions. However, this is also not impossible.

Jus giving away free money? LOL, that will never happen so leave it and get a job rather than wishing for passivie income to arrive without doing anything.
Agree. To get money and passive income, we must have a center of activity or a profession that we are engaged in, as traders, as vloggers, as analysts, as artists, and etc. When we don't do anything, you are called jobless or don't have a profession.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 05:39:16 PM

who will vote for that?=

If you know how to earn bitcoin then surely you can pay your bills. Don't ask from the government ,you need to work hard by your own , don't rely on a free money from the government. You can earn a lot and have a passive income if you are not lazy instead find a job or invest in bitcoin if you have capital. If you are lazy, then let your money works for you to earn profit.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
CODE200

Activity: 1456
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 09:19:41 PM

who will vote for that?=

Using Bitcoin to pay your bills is really not an ideal option if you were a small time earner and you are not getting any gain or earning from Bitcoin on a continuous basis which means you must not really be dependent on Bitcoin to sustain all your needs if you know that fact. Maybe on your situation, you cannot pay your bills from the earnings you are getting from Bitcoin but there are many members in here that can do pay for they are seeking opportunities with Bitcoin to earn a large amount which can be enough or too much to pay their bills and buy stuffs they need. If you know that your income coming from working with Bitcoin cannot sustain your needs, better seek an alternative or primary job that can give you what you need and do not always be reliant on what the government can give to you. Giving a universal passive income is not a good and fair option for people are all capable of working so you do must work on your own to sustain all your needs and do not depend that others will do it for you.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 09:32:14 PM

What is universal income, Op?
Do you want everything for free? I expect all the basic things, in which the most important one is food, to become highly affordable but not free because we should have its worth. Paying your bills with BTC has nothing to do with universal income because BTC is not an income generation machine or resource that you can use for your own good, it is a way to circulate our money without any intervention of these governments and when you used 'government' in your sentence, you should not have compared BTC to income. BTC is a tradable asset and incomes can't be called tradable as they are fixed in numbers, but BTC's gains and losses makes it different from income.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 09:54:00 PM

Very unclear indeed.  The connection between pay bill and passive income here may mean that bitcoin cannot provide profit to pay bills and he expects the government to provide passive income to pay bills. He's not talking about available or not i think.

Well, it is indeed. I don't know also what OP really meant, but one thing that for sure won't happen. The government will not give passive income, if OP meant that bitcoin is not a form of the payment system, --that is a wrong perspective, bitcoin is most likely use to have the transaction for those people are concerned they privacy, bitcoin will really suit they need. Passive income will come if you will hard work and be a wise businessman, there should be a passive income. However, perhaps OP thinks that bitcoin can't give passive income, well, that's wrong. If you have skills in trading, there would be a passive income even every day, but it is quite risky.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
altcoinMaxi

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 10:05:54 PM

who will vote for that?=

Would never vote for that. People are responsible for themselves.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 05:34:28 PM

However, perhaps OP thinks that bitcoin can't give passive income, well, that's wrong. If you have skills in trading, there would be a passive income even every day, but it is quite risky.

Yeah right, trading can be a solution if the OP expects passive income from bitcoin.  Trading can provide big profits, but don't forget the high risk high return. Don't be lazy man, who expect government will give you free money. There is no free lunch man, you should remind that.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 05:52:56 PM

You have to wake yourself up from the big thought you have in dream land. Government can provide good environment for you to go do business and earn additional money but not feeding you directly. Government can support when their is big economic issues like the problem of covid-19 but after that, you are set alone.
Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 06:27:20 PM

who will vote for that?=
If government permit to use bitcoin as a legit way then we will able to pay through bitcoin very soon. If we think current situation, Bitrefill and others platform like bitrefill are providing this facilities. On the other hand, you can exchange or sell your bitcoin to your local fiat currency. Then pay your bills, it is simple.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 07:48:46 PM

He is mention of taxes for which we need to pay for the trading of cryptocurrencies. We are getting profit from the cryptocurrencies trading,it's fair enough to pay of bills.If the bitcoin became a legal currencies ,we can also pay our bill with the bitcoin.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 04:46:52 PM

He is mention of taxes for which we need to pay for the trading of cryptocurrencies. We are getting profit from the cryptocurrencies trading,it's fair enough to pay of bills.If the bitcoin became a legal currencies ,we can also pay our bill with the bitcoin.

I understand that OP wants free money from the government. Money that he can use for paying bills and taxes, and the money
he earns will stay in his pocket! There's no connection between paying bills and passive incomes, except when you use the money
you got and you use that money for paying bills.
   Bitcoin is not legal in all countries, but I think now you can sell Bitcoin for any fiat-currency you want and you can use that fiat-
currency for paying bills. It's the same thing, just a bit more complicated.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:19:45 PM

Some people really think that someone should think for them how they will live and how they will pay their bills. This position is unacceptable to me. I'm sure that everyone should provide for themselves, get food, give birth to children for themselves, and not with the thought that the state should help. To do this, we wake up every day and take up work, no one will do it for us and is not obliged to do it. Let's become more responsible and hardworking and stop relying on someone.
And by the way, with the help of Bitcoin, I have been paying not only bills, but also my other needs for several years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: