Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The newest#DEFI project to look out  (Read 120 times)
Cryptoaddict276 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 09:24:47 AM

YFHV differentiates itself by offering to build better pools, better yield, innovative new pools and seeks to build the first blockchain agnostic Decentralized finance aggregator!

https://stakehavens.finance/presale.html

Social
https://t.me/StakeHavensOfficial
https://twitter.com/St_Ha_Official?s=09
https://medium.com/@StakeHavens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 09:57:57 AM

No team, small wallpaper, doesn't look legit.
Unfortunately many scammers are jumping on the DeFi train nowadays, and offer projects which are a direct copy of the current successful projects.

DYOR but to me this looks shady as hell
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 10:12:50 AM

Not in a million years i would put a penny in this. And why are people supporting anon devs now? For bitcoin and monero i understand the need of anonymity, but when some crappy defi is asking money from people, i am starting to think that anyone funding these deserves to lose their money.

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 10:51:25 AM

Not in a million years i would put a penny in this. And why are people supporting anon devs now? For bitcoin and monero i understand the need of anonymity, but when some crappy defi is asking money from people, i am starting to think that anyone funding these deserves to lose their money.

Lol! Am on your side too, i will never put money in such a poorly presented project just because it is defi, but unfortunately people still support this type project and will still end up losing money, all this before ico scammers have now cross over to defi project and continue with their scammy ways.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 11:23:40 AM

Unfortunately people are making use of defi trend to make life changing income, many want to replicate the owner of sushiswap and some just want to sell after giving initial hype and fomo take their useless token to 100x and then dump on the community. Be very watchful and only invest in fully transparent projects with good team.

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 02:24:42 PM

It is not surprising to see people getting suspicious about this project since they don’t present enough information to review. If someone gets interested in that project, then he/she should evaluate it and we should not pressure ourself to make quick decisions especially in doing investment. Establish a good fundamental point and look at possible risk and the outcome. Don’t get swayed easily and always do a background check. Then again, it will become another sh*tcoin in the market.
Elderman87

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

UniDapp

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 02:34:51 PM

Unfortunately many scammers are jumping on the DeFi train nowadays, and offer projects which are a direct copy of the current successful projects.

That's correct. However, does the size of the whitepaper really matter?

I think the major point of any project should be in delivering and fufiling whatever it is that was promised in their whitepaper and not whether the WP is long or small.

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 02:37:41 PM

IMHO it does, because it shows that the tea has given details aome thought, and not just came up with an idea and said "fuck it, lets do it, we'll see how it works along the way"
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 03:08:05 PM

I think the major point of any project should be in delivering and fufiling whatever it is that was promised in their whitepaper and not whether the WP is long or small.
You will have to do a whitepaper comparison with other Defi projects, then you will know the answers to your own questions.

All projects must realize the roadmap according to the whitepaper, but look, after analyzing the whitepaper on this project, is it worth investing in?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 03:10:57 PM

I am liking unidapp at the moment because it looks like a practical and quality project. The only thing we have to wait and see is that how well these guys market the project and what amount of volume they are able to attract because exchange business and its success depends only on the volume and amount of daily transactions.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 03:29:41 PM

Unfortunately, it won't stop the people from investing projects like these because its still promoted by individuals in social meida sites. Even if the project won't be successful they still end up collecting few coins from people.

They felt there is no need for long while paper today after all explaining about borrowing and collateralization had been done in the previous DEFI. When it comes to the word defi they already are award there is no need for KYC on it and trading on its platform is sort of a protection.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: