Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:42:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about Tron projects!  (Read 69 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bezobraznike (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 11:33:59 AM

Until now many have heard about Tron! A Blockchain-based platform that aims to build a global digital content entertainment
system with distributed storage technology, and allows easy and cost-effective sharing of digital content. You can read here
more about Tron.
   What I didn't see here on forum are topics about Tron DApp's. Here and there we see something, mostly about gambling.
I wanted to ask people how deep they are in the Tron network.

1. BTT Token - BitTorrent tokens (BTT) are TRC-10 utility tokens based on the Tron blockchain. They will be used by all clients on the BitTorrent network, similar to ERC-20 tokens that are powered by the Ethereum network. The tokens will live within the Tron ecosystem and will serve to increase the total value of the network.

2. Soul - A unified game currency for all games. SOUL token can be exchanged for Bitcoin or Ethereum. Each player receives SOUL for his game achievements. They build popular mobile crypto-games with utility crypto-currency.

3. Just - JUST is a decentralized lending platform where users can stake TRX via JUST's CDP portal to generate USDJ, a stablecoin pegged to USD at a 1:1 ratio. JST can be used for paying interest, platform maintenance as well as other activities on the blockchain.

4. Sun - SUN token is a social experiment dedicated to the development of TRON's DeFi ecosystem. Designed as the quintessential Bitcoin equivalent on TRON, SUN features zero VC investments, zero PE investments, no pre-mining or reserve for the team, and is fully operated by the community through its open-source smart contracts.

There are many more Tron tokens, I will try to add more from time to time. I have Tron's for some time and these tokens are my
favourites. Do you have any, and do you have your favourite token on Tron-chain!?
   The thread will be self-moderated and I reserve any right to remove spam-comments! I would like to hear your opinion if you
are interested in Tron Blockchain, let's try to keep the topic clean, thanks in advance!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███