Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India looking to Re-ban Bitcoin  (Read 922 times)
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 08:35:17 PM

Who the hell cares? We don't live there. They idiots anyway. The Indian government should worry about feeding their people instead of being stupid. Countries like India are where crypto will help the most.
If they are afraid it just means we are getting stringer and are a threat to them. I would love to see people just allowing themselves to be arrested for crypto trading. I'm trading crypto wtf you gonna do about it?  Tongue
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 09:00:02 PM

Looks like is India is going full circle and trying to ban Bitcoin  again after the supreme court over ruled the previous ruling by central bank of india in March.

They also seem to be taking the blockchain good bitcoin bad argument. Some governments just don't know when to stop.

Im guessing they will be another battle in the supreme court which will carry on for another 2-3 years ridiculous.

Source :
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-15/india-plans-to-introduce-law-to-ban-trading-in-cryptocurrency?srnd=premium-asia

This is not seems to be accepted one. At first bitcoin was neutral one in India.Some of people secretly inverse on bitcoin.In this year, I had read some news positive movement by India of bitcoin and crypto currency .So I thought,it will increase the bitcoin price.So I can't accept your words fully.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 10:13:19 PM

Who the hell cares? We don't live there. They idiots anyway. The Indian government should worry about feeding their people instead of being stupid. Countries like India are where crypto will help the most.
If they are afraid it just means we are getting stringer and are a threat to them. I would love to see people just allowing themselves to be arrested for crypto trading. I'm trading crypto wtf you gonna do about it?  Tongue
I really don't know what the Indian government is thinking for banning the crypto trading again. There's a rumor circulating around that the Indian government might want to make their own crypto currency so that they can control the people who are trading. This should be a centralized exchange where they only allowed their own crypto currency to be use by the people but I highly doubt it if people would follow their government project.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:57:13 AM

I really don't know what the Indian government is thinking for banning the crypto trading again. There's a rumor circulating around that the Indian government might want to make their own crypto currency so that they can control the people who are trading. This should be a centralized exchange where they only allowed their own crypto currency to be use by the people but I highly doubt it if people would follow their government project.

These are just unsubstantiated rumors. Check my previous post in this thread. No bill related to cryptocurrency is scheduled for discussion during this year's parliament session. Every now and then, some people want to spread FUD and will make rumors such as this one. If they are to be believed, India has banned Bitcoin dozens of times already. Don't fall in to this trap, and I am sure that India is not going to ban BTC for another 4-5 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: