Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MUNT: PoW2 - SIGMA - SEGSIG - Become a Witness and secure your future.  (Read 2063 times)
Poloherb

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

CryptoPhysical.com

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2020, 10:53:25 PM

You guys are lucky to have a active developer in this marketcap range, I invested in a coin called Bitcoin Vault and the developer scammed the investors of all their coins, this same developer has started a new coin called BSK. What is strange is BTSV after discovered a scam is almost 3 times the marketcap of this coin.

Is there a problem with this coin I don't know about before I invest?

It is always said that you should do research before investing.
Gulden is from 2014. There are price variations but the rest is kept straight.
Most of the information is on Gulden.com or you have look on google
Most of the users is on official chat guldencom.slack.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sinotek

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 12:01:03 PM

There’s an article in Medium about Gulden development, it’s a good read.
https://link.medium.com/XmQ2FdQHTab
Gulden.com (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:20:51 PM

From the founder of Gulden, posted on slack earlier.

Maintaining and further developing Gulden
A financial summary
http://Centure.com/maintaining-gulden/

What are you guys doing? Here is the answer:
http://Centure.com/our-work
Solstaire

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:53:07 PM

From the founder of Gulden, posted on slack earlier.

Maintaining and further developing Gulden
A financial summary
http://Centure.com/maintaining-gulden/

What are you guys doing? Here is the answer:
http://Centure.com/our-work

Does Centure company own the Gulden blockchain?
flappie

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 09:24:36 PM

Does Centure company own the Gulden blockchain?

Of course not. The blockchain is the blockchain and it belongs to everyone who participates with Gulden. The blockchain has no owner.
flappie

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 12:13:18 PM

Recently added some video in the Gulden Youtube channel

1 Download and install the wallet

2  How to Backup and Encrypt your Gulden desktop wallet

3 How to restore your Gulden wallet with the recovery phrase

4 How to restore your Gulden wallet from the wallet.dat backup file
Sinotek

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 12:28:29 PM

Gulden Cafe - Stories from its users about Gulden blockchain.

https://gulden.cafe/
Gulden.com (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 09:23:28 PM

How to Mine Gulden video guide added

rijk

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:02:00 AM

The development of Electron for Gulden can now be viewed at Github. Electron was first developed for Novo and is now being converted to a Gulden version. Now that the code is available, it means that everyone can help with the Electron interface. People with experience with Electron will not need an explanation, but for people with some web background it is also interesting. It looks very similar (think css, etc.). Take a look, the frontend section can be found here: https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/tree/2.3_development/src/frontend/electron_vue/src.
t44167

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 07:13:22 PM

I use the Gulden desktop app (v2.3.0.4) on MacOS 11.1 in which I keep my Guldens on a Restored wallet (from a passphrase). I can send and receive Guldens from and to that account without issue.

I also have some Guldens on a paper wallet which I'm trying to add to my main account balance.
I found a way to import it (Tools > Import Key > Private Key) and it show's up as an Imported Key account including the balance. But I can't seem to send the balance to my main account.

When I give the order to send the full balance to my main account, it gives a warning that the transaction fee will be subtracted from the amount. When I press Okay, nothing changes and every time I press send, this message pops up.
When I subtract a small amount myself and press Send, a warning shows stating this type of account only support emptying the entire balance in one go. It seems I'm stuck.

How do I send the balance from this paper wallet (private key) to my main account (or to any address for that matter)?

Thanks for any support.
flappie

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 06:52:07 PM

I use the Gulden desktop app (v2.3.0.4) on MacOS 11.1 in which I keep my Guldens on a Restored wallet (from a passphrase). I can send and receive Guldens from and to that account without issue.

I also have some Guldens on a paper wallet which I'm trying to add to my main account balance.
I found a way to import it (Tools > Import Key > Private Key) and it show's up as an Imported Key account including the balance. But I can't seem to send the balance to my main account.

When I give the order to send the full balance to my main account, it gives a warning that the transaction fee will be subtracted from the amount. When I press Okay, nothing changes and every time I press send, this message pops up.
When I subtract a small amount myself and press Send, a warning shows stating this type of account only support emptying the entire balance in one go. It seems I'm stuck.

How do I send the balance from this paper wallet (private key) to my main account (or to any address for that matter)?

Thanks for any support.
Why ask you here? Bitcointalk isn't the right place to be helped  Wink in slack is the community to help you. You can become a member through Gulden.com/support
But i give it a try.
Go to menu help/debugscreen tab console and type in move "ÿourprivatekeyaccountname" "yourmainaccount" amount.
Sinotek

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:33:35 AM

Things are looking quite lively as of this moment if you'd ask me. Numbers are showing either in price, interactions in social as well as in slack activity from the community.
It's a relief that we've surpassed the required monthly funds to support a permanent development and who knows, a couple of months down the road to finally have access to DNB License so that we can take full advantage of an inhouse exchange, EUR pairings, and so forth.

As for now, it's exciting that we're seeing an extra effort in marketing, constant clubhouse events for Gulden. Robby from Slack is also redesigning his work truck to filled with Gulden branding explaining it. A Gulden-Lite simpler version of the wallet was released a couple of weeks back.

A partnership with BTC-Direct was also formed so that users can finally and once again purchase Guldens directly from the Mobile and Lite wallets. Selling will also be possible within the app in roughly two weeks' time from what I've read in Slack.
Sinotek

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 06:32:07 PM

Gulden Monthly Recap February 2021

https://gulden.medium.com/gulden-monthly-recap-february-2021-347c5e731ab5

• Gulden LITE
  • Gulden on Clubhouse
  • Political party Code Oranje started giving away Gulden
  • Crowdfunding platform Gulden.Social has been given a new name
  • Buying Gulden directly in the Gulden app
  • The Dutch Bitcoin Branding
  • The Gulden Bus
  • Aat de Kwaasteniet's Medium posts
  • Rijk.nl Richlist addresses
  • Danny's PlanB website launched
  • New stories available in Gulden.Cafe
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 09:28:54 PM

NFTs on the Gulden blockchain

Gulden goes back to the essence of the NFT, which will make it easy to understand for everyone and especially easy to use. Both creating and trading. We are going to apply this in a way that is unique, but at the same time incredibly logical. The power lies in its simplicity. In addition, this development was chosen because it has a very large marketing component. Of course, we’ve been working on the technology for years and now it’s time for marketing. With this project we hit both. Not even so much because of the “NFT hype”, but because the promotion component is already automatically included. Of course, that will become a lot clearer once we announce more about this application.

more informations https://gulden.medium.com/nfts-on-the-gulden-blockchain-4569aa4061d9

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 08:38:52 PM

this is great,
when the whole crypto markets in red colour, i'm happy to see this project in green colour

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Sinotek

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 05:10:28 PM

They also  wrapped a truck   Shocked

I think it looks great  Grin

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E4BMwTiUcAAZK4d?format=jpg&name=900x900

You can also follow these guys for a lot of Gulden news

https://guldenbites.com/

https://robbygulden.nl/     =  Dutch only
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 05:16:17 AM

Sections still to be added.

Up and coming developments and new services.
Documentation.
Gulden help page.

are you the official support ?
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 11:55:52 AM

There is no official support on bitcointalk.
For official support visit the webpage or join the slack etc.
DeFriesland

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:12:53 AM

Does the Gulden blockchain offer smart contracts?
Gulden.com (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 08:49:18 AM

Does the Gulden blockchain offer smart contracts?

Not at this stage.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: